Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

healthyreader

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~

5 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

wrestle angels - Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~ Empty Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~

Post by killcarrion Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:50 am

wrestle angels - Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~ 1539480-bigthumbnail

wrestle angels - Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~ Goza1_600

Clear blue skies and cascading crystalline waves washing up on shore in a steady rhythm. The jubilant crowd at Shirahama Beach nearly disrupted the pacifying scenery with rambunctious teenagers running up and down the curved sandy coastline, but to Mikoto, who stood far and away from the buzzing masses of fervent beachgoers, the imagery was much too comforting to not be able to appreciate.

Spoiler:

Humming an old Shinto prayer to herself while shifting back and forth from her heels to the balls of her feet next to her beach chair, Miko had arrived early to secure both herself and Suzu a serene spot on the beach. Her dark blue one piece swimsuit was rather conservative compared to the vastly more revealing bathing suits being worn that day, but it was simply what she felt comfortable in, along with a straw hat she wore to help keep her head cool. This sunny excursion may have been planned some months back after an impromptu training session, but the timing couldn’t have been more opportune. She hoped the time off granted by the medical staff in AFW after her last match would help her consider and take stock of her rekindled wrestling career and everything that’s transpired….her resurgence into the wrestling scene leaving her with two heartbreaking losses and having been victimized by a purple haired amazon.

…It was too much to absorb all on her own, honestly looking forward to a tranquil day of relaxation~. For now it was enough to just be grateful that she had connected with a good friend in the midst of it all, even if one of her losses was to her. Someone who was conspicuously late…Miko digging in her bag to see if Suzu had left any text messages while she was just then day-dreaming…

Last edited by killcarrion on Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

wrestle angels - Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~ Empty Re: Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~

Post by HighFly Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:09 am

Suzumi was frantically running, her breasts bouncing as the woman only wore a skimpy yellow bikini and sunglasses.  She had gotten stuck in traffic, and didn't want to keep Mikoto waiting any longer.  Over her shoulder was a large purse with everything she needed ranging from sun screen to her special "reject stamp" which she would need.

She felt awful for not being there to watch over Mikoto when Hibiki attacked.  Today she had a project of her own to help Mikoto.  Her shy friend needed a boyfriend and Suzumi was going to help!  After a few more moments Suzumi saw Mikoto and waved at her as she rushed forward!

"Mikoto baby!  Sorry to keep you waiting!  You see all these hot guys around?  I bet you have had to fend off a mob of them waiting for me didn't you?"  Suzumi finally reached Mikoto and gave her a big hug after bombarding her with a million questions.  "I am so sorry I wasn't there when you needed me Mikoto.  I won't fail you ever again hun."  Suzumi said softly as she hugged her friend.

http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=107553  (Link to Suzumi in bikini.  I apologize for my technological ineptitude)

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

wrestle angels - Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~ Empty Re: Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~

Post by killcarrion Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:38 am

Perking up when she heard her name mentioned a fair distance away, Miko instantly recognized Suzu's chipper voice and waved her over as her her long-time W.A. friend bounded towards her. If half the men on the beach weren't already intently following Suzu's curvaceous form sprint through the sand in a Baywatch-esque fashion, her deafening shouts across the beach drew the attention of the other half, the eyes of everyone on the beach now centered on the flummoxed priestess!!

"Uh...ahaha..."
Miko froze in place, wide-eyed with nervous laughter under the judgmental gaze of the other beach-goers, her hand stuck in mid-air as if time itself had stopped to capture that one moment. The world seemed to start spinning once Suzu wrapped her up in an affectionate embrace, people going back to their business with with some light chuckles. Miko sighed and smiled reluctantly from Suzu's caring words, hugging her back as tightly as she could. Sometimes it was near impossible to be mad at Suzu...

"I-It's fine Suzu, you didn't fail me. If you were by my side that night she may have hurt you even worse. I'm sure that whatever happened, happened for a reason." Mikoto leaned back from the hug and kept up as warm a smile as could muster to try and alleviate her friends worries."Besides, you're here for me now and that's what important. I'm a little banged up but nothing some time away from the ring couldn't help." A half-truth if anything, Miko omitting the fact that doctors feared she may have suffered a concussion that night...

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:22 am

Suzumi smiled as she heard Mikoto reassure her. Suzumi really felt like Mikoto was her younger sister. Her talented, smarter, pretty, all grown up younger sister. "Even though I hate seeing you pit youself in danger, I just felt.... I dunno, like super proud of you when I saw you stand up to that overgrown purple people slammer." Suzumi said, referring to Hibiki. "I tried to teach Chris Morgan a thing or two about messing with the old promotion, and for messing with you..... but she beat me pretty good...." Suzumi said, lowering her head a bit as she started to settle into her beach spot.

However, true to Suzumi fashion she perked right up when she decided to bring up her planned extra activity for the day. "Ya know Mikoto, there are a lot of hot guys here hun. I bet two babes like us could find a nice fellow to bring home. I think you like, totally deserve having a nice, caring, supportive, sexy guy at home to take care of you! Today, we are two hellcats on the prowl!" Suzumi declared with a wink and playful wiggle of her backside.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:32 pm

Mikoto couldn't resist peering down towards the sand for a quick second to hide her face when Suzu mentioned how proud she was of her. It was hard to shake not being somewhat embarrassed when Suzu praised her like that. When she first joined W.A. her shy nature branded her as somewhat of a social outcast in the locker room...until Suzu's cheerful optimism shattered her quiet world and forcibly introduced the wall flower to the other wrestlers and became an in the ring mentor during her her early years. Were it not for Suzu she may not have made any friends back then, instilling in her an inherit desire to win her approval...silly, she admitted.

"Yeah, I wish you'd told me sooner you were going up against her. I know there'd be no talking you out of it, but maybe we could've thought up a strategy or something...*sigh*...Between Chris Morgan and Hibiki...we certainly picked a strange time to get back into the spotlight, didn't we?" Mikoto would turn around to place her bag on the chair and started settling into her own beach spot as well. She held a suntan lotion tube in her hand intending to apply some to her admittedly pale complexion, but the second Suzu started dishing on the hot guys here and bringing them home she would blush red and reflexively squeeze the tube tight enough to send a stream of the gooey substance over her shoulder!! She gasped and looked behind her to make sure she hadn't splashed anyone with it before turning back to face Suzu.

"S-s-suzu, I-I-I know..I know we talked about that but...but do we..should we...am I r-really ready for all that? I kinda hoped we could just have a pleasant day at the beach and relax, you know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:42 am

Suzumi smiled as Mikoto turned red. She found her friends extreme shyness to be endearing. "Mikoto, you don't seem to realize how beautiful you are!" Suzumi said, rather loudly. "Even covered up you are an eye catcher! You just need to learn how to use you assets!"

As Suzumi spoke she grinned and walked up to Mikoto. She cupped the underside of Mikoto's breasts and bouncing them up and down a few times! "These work to your advantage somuse 'em!" Suzumi said as she moved her hands to Mikoto's backside, playfully slapping her there as well! "Don't forget that either! Now, lets go see what we can find!"

Suzumi began to walk about, heading towards the water with Mikoto in tow. The entire time, Suzumi sported an almost devilish grin, adding bounce to her step and swing to her hips....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:01 am

"Eh?..My assets?" Miko shyly looked up at Suzu after hearing her friend's encouraging words, a curious look on her face as Suzu approached. Expecting her buxom friend to impart on her some words of wisdom for how to attract the attention of cute guys, Miko instead drew in a deep breath as Suzu's fondling touch jiggled her chest!! Wide-eyed and in a wordless shocked state, the priestess folded her arms to cover her perky breasts only for Suzu to playfully smack the side of rear!!

"Yah!!..Suzumi!! What's gotten into yo-wah!!" Flustered and confused, the priestess was yanked forward and trailed behind Suzu as her impetuous friend literally dragged her kicking and screaming into the dating scene. Suzu’s teasing hips and revealing swimsuit were already drawing the attention of all the guys leering their way, some of them now checking out the shy girl pulling up the rear.

Miko kept her head covered to hide her flush red complexion, clutching her friends hand tighter as they showcased their goods, as Suzu would say. She knew Suzu meant well but at that exact moment the young priestess was absolutely terrified of being left to fend for herself and of all the male attention they were getting. Only occasionally would she peer up to catch a glimpse at the crowds from behind her drooping bangs of hair...

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:50 pm

As Mikoto and Suzumi neared the water a figure could be seen emerging from the ocean, the figure became more and more clearer as it neared the sandy beach. And then sticking it's head out of the water, followed by the rest of his upper body. The person kept moving forward and out the water till it was just at his shins, honestly there was no way they could miss him. Not with his beaming smile as he exited the water.

He was 19 or so, and clearly Chinese based off of his features. Dressed in a pair of red and blue swimming shorts and black goggles which were promptly removed to reveal blue eyes the colour of a calm ocean. His name was Chuang Lingxian, and if he was honest the beach wasn't usually a place he went to.

Granted he had been on beaches as part of family holidays, but that was it. All the same it was a beautiful day, it made the young warrior of Beijing certainly prefer this kind of weather as opposed to the bitter winter last year.

Chaung was proceeding to walk out the water, one hand holding his goggles and the other running through his brown hair. He was getting quite a few looks to be certain, namely due to his fit upper body honed through years of martial arts training. Although he wasn't to the extent of bodybuilders that one might see on a beach, Chuang couldn't picture himself looking like that. Not when his head was small and his body humongous, he resisted the urge to laugh at the images forming in his mind of that.

The martial artist moved his hair out the way to see a couple of girls heading towards him, Chuang was really enjoying his day so far. And decided he should have a try at talking to them, it looked a bit humours actually. Seeing as how the one with the black hair looked like she was wanting to just hide, and the one more or less dragging her was grinning like a Cheshire cat. Ah you had to love the shy ones, you could always count on them being nice and polite to be sure.

Chuang walked forward to the pair of them, making sure to follow his parents advice. Be polite and all that, the young man would comb his hair with his left hand while saying "Hello there, the name's Chuang Lingxian. Beautiful weather today isn't it?" giving a nice smile after it. Chuang didn't normally talk to people out of the blue like this, but this was a beach. It was an informal place where people could talk and mingle freely.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:20 pm

As soon as Suzumi saw Chuang he was like a blip on her radar. As he approached Suzumi smiled at him as she whispered to Mikoto. "Straight ahead we have a nice prospect for you..."

Suzumi liked his appearance and introduction. Sincere, and to the point. His body was really nice though.... however, she still needed to know more about him. She would settle for nothing but the best for Mikoto! "Hi Chuang, my name is Suzumi Ishikawa and this beautiful lady with me is Mikoto Kusanagi." She said, stepping to her side and slightly back in order to put Mikoto right in Chuangs line of sight. "What brings you out here today? You look like you fit right in at a gym, although you won't hear any complaints from us about a handsome guy like you coming out to the beach." Suzumi said, speaking her mind like usual as she placed her hands on her hips and swung slightly, gently nudging Mikoto in the back.

"Right Mikoto?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:17 pm

From Suzu’s whispers and the quick glimpses she caught from behind her drooping black hair, Mikoto noticed Chuang making a beeline straight towards them. Rapid heart beating…sweaty palms...Miko nerves were wracked worse than if she was facing down both Chris Morgan and Hibiki in a handicap match. She kept her head low and hid partially behind Suzu before her outgoing friend stepped to the side and made introductions, Miko gulping down her reservations and stepping forward from behind Suzu’s shadow.

“….h-hi, Chuang…” Miko meekly whimpered as she lifted her head and brushed one of the bangs out of her eyes. A shy smile on her face as she eyed the strapping, well-built young man from head to toe, her gaze lingering slightly longer on his well defined chest and abs before meeting his aqua blue eyes with her own ebony gaze.

“I-I’m sorry..uh, about my friend...she can be a tad impetuous at times….Uh…N-Not that we’re saying you’re not handsome!!..Uhm…b-because you are!!! Handsome, that is!!...Y-you’re gorgeous…I-I-I-I MEAN!!!...hahaha...” Wildly flailing her arms and stuttering gibberish, Miko’ s first attempt at talking to a guy was going down in flames in a truly spectacular collision before shaking her head to regain her senses and steady herself before she truly did crash in flames!! "S-s-so did you, I mean are you uh...are you here alone...today...Chuang?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next