Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 10:04 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 12:39 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 4:25 pm

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Sat May 11, 2024 8:59 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Sat May 11, 2024 12:28 am

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~

5 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

wrestle angels - Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~

Post by Deus001 Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:32 am

Chuang raised an eyebrow as the woman in front introduced herself and her friend, a smile on his lips before saying "Suzumi and Mikoto eh? Cool names." giving a small and polite bow to the pair.

He then listened to Suzumi talk to him and Chuang nodded with a light blush on his face, granted he knew that his martial arts training brought him a rather good looking body. Although he wasn't used to getting compliments for it, given he usually wore shirts and jackets on his upper body out of habit. Perhaps he has made a good initial impression? It seemed like it, and Suzumi seemed like a sociable gal. So small talk was due!

"Oh thank you Suzumi-san, although in my case it's more of a dojo than a gym hehe. Been getting ready for my debut as a wrestler, and it's a brilliant day day so I thought might as well take the day off. Pretty sure I'm not the only one here today that's thought that, you look really nice if you don't mind me saying." Chuang said to her, the boy from Beijing was picking right up on being social.

And then when Suzumi introduced Mikoto Chuang was able to properly take a good look at her, the hair. That was what Chuang instantly picked up on, it looked so brilliant and well looked after. It made him absentmindedly run his left hand through his own hair, and then there was her face. Chuang found himself was his mouth ever so slightly open, he was looking at her silently until she begun talking.

Chuang stood there silent as the girl stumbled over her words, a smile and blush on his face. He had a feeling that Mikoto was a bit out of her element, that was understandable while at the same time a bit relatable. He had one hand under his chin with the other supporting that arm, Chuang waited till she stopped and got it out her system.

There was a brief pause for the young man, although he then Chuang politely coughed a little and said "Oh no it's uh quite alright Mikoto-san, it is a pleasure to meet you today. Your u-um very beautiful if I may say, in fact I'd say your the one that is gorgeous! Yes! I er gotta say. Love your hair, you must take great care of it." giving a slight bow to Mikoto.

To answer her question the Beijing born man shook his head and said "I'm here with my Sister Qi, although she uh seems to....." he looked past the girls he was talking to and then said "Have gone off somewhere, I fear she is planning to prank me here at this beach. I er, certainly hope I can avoid it. Beware the sibling of mine!" giving a small laugh at the end of it.

Back to top Go down

wrestle angels - Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:08 am

Suzumi eyed Chuang and Mikoto, laying back and letting things happen. She twirled her hair and smiled as she received the compliment. "Thanks hun!" She was too busy analyzing his reaction to Mikoto. "Everything about himscreamed Mr. Niceguy, and straightforward. Two traits Suzumi felt meshed well with Mikoto.

Suzumi knew Mikoto would be nervous in conversafion, but she was happy to see her friend slowly coming out of her shell. Suzumi opted to keep, observing and allow these two to talk more. Suzumi could always interject to help Mikoto if need be....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:42 am

Crawling under a rock and staying there for all eternity was beginning to sound like a more viable option with every second Mikoto found herself stumbling over her own words when simply trying to introduce herself to Chuang. She knew how utterly hopeless she could be in these types of situations and secretly hating how totally inept she could come across. Mikoto was worried that Chuang now saw her as some weird, anti-social recluse...now probably more interested in speaking to someone prettier and more sociable like Suzu than…-

“Ehh?...Th-that’s…” Mikoto perked up from retreating back inside herself, wide-eyed and with a noticeable blush as Chuang started showering her with compliments on her beauty more than he had with Suzu!! On reflex Mikoto started stroking one of her lengthy strands of hair, an old habit she never grew out of whenever she started getting exceptionally nervous or flustered.  

“Well they say I take after my mother in terms of my hair it’s down to her feet shes back at the shrine but my younger siblings would keep pulling on it all the time and you should see the amount of conditioner I got through but thanks all just the same…hahaha…*deep breath*…”
 Miko capped off her whirlwind of words with a nervous laugh and a deep inhalation of air to steady her nerves. What was she doing?! Chuang was being the perfect gentleman, complimenting her on her looks and flowing hair which she cares for with a passion, and here Miko was jabbering incessantly like a pre-teen schoolgirl!! She was dying for Suzu to save her from drowning here, but eventually she readied herself and started paddling, swinging the conversation back to Chuang’s mischievous sister.

“Y-your sister sounds like quite the character!! Maybe Suzu and I can can walk around the beach with you until we come across her and we could all play a game or something...th-that is…if you don’t mind…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:10 am

Chuang believed he was making good progress thus far, Suzumi seemed nice enough. The vibe that he got from her was a friendly outgoing girl, the kind that could get along with nearly everyone. But Mikoto held his interest, the hair of course was the thing that caught his attention. And based off her response it seemed like complimenting her beautiful mane won points with her, Mikoto's reaction was rather cute to Chuang as she twirled a stand of her hair with a blush on her face.

As Mikoto began a somewhat long speech about her family Chuang was listening, a small smile on his face. Mental images formed in the Beijing warrior's mind, if the hair of Mikoto's Mother reached the floor that would have to be something. If Mikoto thought she was doing anything wrong then she wasn't, least Chuang didn't think so.

And then Mikoto suggested they meet his Sister Qi, Chuang bit his lower lip and then nodded while smiling. It wasn't that his Sister was a bad person, far from it. Chuang was just a bit worried about what might happen, that was all. After all what was the worst that could happen?

"Uh sure Mikoto-san, should probably find her anyway. Let's see...." Chuang said as he moved to Mikoto's right and put one hand at his eyebrows, scanning the beach from top to bottom with his blue eyes. The young man would then point a finger at two sunbeds not far from where Suzumi and Mikoto met each other on the beach. And sure enough Qi was there resting on one of them, she had brown hair in a ponytail and a two piece ruby red swimsuit with black shades covering her eyes.

"Ah there she is. Come on then Mikoto-san, Suzumi-san. It's just she was giving me a bit of a mischievous look when we got here, and considering that she's normally a nice girl....it uh kinda worries me. But I'm sure everything will be alright." the young man said with a smile to both girls as he then proceeded to walk up the beach towards his Sister.

Qi saw her Brother approach and slid her sunglasses down to get a look at the two girls following behind him, she raised an eyebrow and sat up. "Hey there bro, you've been busy then eh?" she asked with a smirk.

Chuang looked at Mikoto and then blushed slightly before saying "Uh yeah Sis, this is Mikoto Kusanagi and Suzumi Ishikawa. They are..."

Qi took a closer look at them, taking her shades off as she narrowed her eyes as if she was trying to recognise the two women. Then she smiled and said "Oh I know! I saw the pair of you in a match on friction, good stuff. A pleasure to meet you both." as she stood up and offered them both a handshake.

Meanwhile Chuang had looked at Mikoto, and then at the sunbed Qi has just been sitting on. There was a large iron shovel by it, and he remained quiet as he looked at it. A minor feeling of dread looming in the pit of his belly, Qi didn't have that thing when they first got to the beach.....

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:05 am

Suzumi was uncharacteristically quiet as the other two spoke. She was happy that her plan seemed to be working so nicely. However, she needed a good venue in which to interrogate Chuang. Mikoto was a sweetheart, although a bit naive. Thats why Suzumi was here... to find a good man and send off the imposters terribly with her reject stamp!

As they all approached Qi, Suzumi happily greeted her. "It is like totally awesome to meet you too! We met your very nice brother..." Suzumi said, looking over at Chuang and Mikoto. It was at that moment that Suzumi looked back to Qi and noticed the shovel! Her eyes lit up as she now had a fun, playful way to interrogate him....

"Chuang we totally need to bury you in the sand! We can take goofy pictures and stuff!" Suzumi said, silently thinking to herself that she could ask him more probing questions to see if he was a good match for Suzumi. She was already grabbing the shovel and digging, grinning the whole time as she voiced her idea. Poor Chuang didn't know what was about to hit him....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:07 pm

Mikoto breathed a sigh of relief as the wrestling trio started strolling towards Chuang's relaxing, mischievous sister, the priestess thankful for having been removed from the spotlight and from her struggles to form any cogent sentences. Though Suzu's uncharacteristic silence up until had not gone unnoticed by her, Miko was too preoccupied in soothing her nerves and recovering from her awkward exchange to think on it for too long.

"Ah, th-thanks. I'm sure you're quite the...nngh..." Mikoto flinched slightly upon shaking Qi's hand and the inordinate amount of strength she felt in her gripping handshake, herself squeezing tighter just to keep up. "...fierce competitor, yourself. You and your brother were no doubt training partners at the same dojo...heh." Miko laughed nervously as she pulled back her hand and lightly shook it to get some feeling back. Noticing the shovel and Suzu's willful exuberance towards the playful beach game, Mikoto lit up and turned towards Chuang with the brightest smile she had the entire day.

"Oh~...that sounds like alotta fun!! I've always wanted to try something like that!! What do you say Chuang?!" With Suzu already digging the hole and Miko tugging him by his wrist towards the sandy grave with cheerful pleas, the young martial artist was suddenly under intense peer pressure from numerous lovely ladies surrounding him to play along with the traditional beach activity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:48 am

Qi smiled at Mikoto and said "Well me and my bro do our best, you know like trying to learn how to be wrestlers as well as martial artists." the young woman then sat back down on the sunbed, eager to watch the events unfold.

Chuang had a small feeling of dread in his stomach, and as Suzumi grabbed the shovel the young man resisted to urge to sigh. Or maybe groan aloud, but either way it looked like he was going from a dip in the sea to a dip in the sand. "You were planning this weren't you sis?" he said with a small frown.

Qi giggled and said "Hm well mayyyybe, but I'll let Mikoto-san and Suzumi-san stick you in the sand." she then leaned back in the chair and put her hands behind her head. Clearly happy to just sit back and relax as her Brother was buried in the sand.

The warrior of Beijing looked to Mikoto, hoping that the priestess might grant him salvation. Alas that wasn't the case, in fact Miko seemed real interested in sticking Chuang in the sand. Chuang was about to say something, although he wasn't sure what. Mikoto's beaming smile took his attention, and also she had grabbed his wrist. Which allowed Chuang to feel the softness of her skin, he blushed slightly and then bit his lower lip. Maybe it might be alright, Mikoto had been rather nice and polite if shy to the martial artist. She seemed eager for it, Chuang decided he might as well play along.

"Oh ummm, sure Mikoto-san. If you've always wanted to try it then alright! Just one thing first...." Chuang then grabbed the nearby umbrella by Qi's sunbed and moved it towards where Suzumi was digging. "Sis I'm having this, something tells me I'm going to be there for a good while."

Qi merely shrugged and said "Sure I see no problem with that, bro I think your going to need it more than I at any rate. laughing a little after that.

Chuang merely rolled his eyes at his Sister, before saying "Say Suzumi-san, since your digging the sand pit how about we let Mikoto-san bury me? Only fair right?" giving a smile to the priestess and a nod as he waited for his fate.....

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:07 pm

Suzumi happily nodded at Chuangs request. "Like, of course! You two do look really cute together and make a hell of a... erm.. team!" Suzumi said with a chuckle. She liked what she saw from Chuang, a nice guy with a body to match. He wasn't super out there loud, so he would mesh with Mikoto's shyness better than most. Yeah... Suzumi was feeling quite pleased with herself.

She did want to bring up her idea of forming a tag team with Mikoto, called Heaven Sent, a nice little play on their Wrestle Angels days. However, Mikoto and Chuang were focused on one another and Suzumi wanted to keep it that way. "So Qi.. had any matches lately?" Suzumi asked. Qi seemed nice as well and Suzumi didn't want her to feel left out. Hell, she could provide a nice training partner in the way of strikes. Suzumi would have to teach her a few submissions in training to pay her back of course.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:33 pm

All of Chuangs preferential treatment was not going unnoticed by the reclusive priestess, smilingly sheepishly when the young warrior entrusted her with the task of entombing him in the sand trap. Mikoto may have stayed frozen in place for several more seconds were it not for Suzu's playful teasing. Mikoto widened her eyes and glanced down to notice how tightly she was clasping Chuangs hand before promptly relinquishing him with a nervous laugh and retreating backwards towards the newly dug hole.

Once Chuang would seat himself in the spacious crater, Mikoto would kneel beside him and gradually shove the mounds of sand back into the hole and over the poor Chinese warriors legs and torso. With Suzu conversing with Qi, Miko took the time to enjoy a relaxed conversation with Chuang now that it was just the two of them...

"...Th-thanks...for, um, playing along. You really didn't have to...it's just...with all that's happened recently, well, I hardly ever get the opportunity to unwind and relax anymore...especially with...with other friends like this..." Miko would continue gently shoving in sand while she spoke in a low-key and soothing manner with a forced, almost pained smile on her face. "Um, if you don't mind me asking, w-what form of martial arts do you practice? I know I may not look the part, but I have some background in judo myself..." With the hole starting to be filled in, Miko would try to dodge any painful subjects, attempting to return to more casual conversations and enjoy this beautiful day with such friendly companions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:41 am

Qi smiled through her sunglasses at how her Brother was acting, upon hearing Suzumi's comments Chuang bit his lower lip and then gave a small smile. And when Mikoto caught on with what she had been doing the young martial artist gave a small laugh alongside the priestess, Chuang was thinking about how he's made a rather good impression on the two people that he's met. Although he still wasn't partial to being buried in the sand at least it was thanks to Mikoto as opposed to his Sister.

Chuang gave a nod to Mikoto and slowly got himself into the dug out sand pit. "Well better get this over with." he thought to himself as he settled in.

Qi began talking with Suzu, nodding her head and saying "Yeah I had a match over in tension, against a blonde guy called Blaise Cameron. And it was kinda odd, he was like a nice guy at first. Then when I'm winning the guy got really mad and tried to mess me up, when I was downed he mounted me to start raining down blows on me. Only then he pauses and gets up, even offering me a hand up. I dunno maybe he was just tired of losing or something like that, I won the match at least." lowering her voice so that Chuang wouldn't hear. The last thing she wanted was for him to get wind of it, what happens in the ring stays in the ring and all that. Qi had shifted her eyes over to him and then back to Suzu to hint at it to her.

Besides Chuang was too preoccupied with Mikoto burying him in the sand, he sighed happily as the sand brushed against his body. This wasn't so bad, the priestess's soothing voice was helping Chuang become even more relaxed.

"Oh it's no trouble Mikoto-san I assure you, Qi was probably going to do this to me anyway. But I don't mind honestly, in fact this is alright. And yeah I've...not had much time to relax myself, it's either training or more training or cooking and uh all my pals are back home in Beijing. Thanks for brightening up my day Mikoto-san!" Chuang said with a smile back to Mikoto, he looked at her face and then leaned back as best he could to admire the long flowing hair that she had.

When asked about the type of martial arts that Chuang used, the warrior of Beijing looked at her again and gave a beaming smile. "Judo eh? Interesting, I've heard about it but I've never seen it in action. Me and my Sister have practised Kenpo since we were young, although we're gonna learn other things. I tend to have issues with submissions, so I'm gonna try and find ways to deal with them. Else my weakness will trip me up the instant my opponent actually trips me up!" giving a small laugh at his own little joke.

Seeing as how Chuang and Mikoto were making casual conversations the young man lightly coughed and then said "So Mikoto-san, you been on the beach long today?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next