Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~

5 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

wrestle angels - Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~

Post by killcarrion Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:57 pm

Mikoto couldn't help but suppress a faint laugh at Suzu's humble acknowledgment that she may indeed be kind of a tease, an understatement if there ever was one as a few of the leering beach goers got an eyeful of Risako's svelte figure from her catty posing. "Well...um, wh-who knows~...If you wouldn't mind one more chaperone to keep you an eye on you two..."

Miko shrugged her shoulders with a warm smile as the idea of a night out with her fellow angels began to grow on her as the bombastic duo made it sound more fun than she initially thought. Even with a few slight...hiccups, the beach trip absolutely opened her up to the notion of getting away from the shrine or gym to enjoy the company of good friends.

Mikoto reciprocated with an awkward half hug with Risako before backpedaling away with Suzu at her side, still not shaking being somewhat starstruck from meeting a personal idol of hers. "W-wow, this has been some day. If this keeps I wouldn't be surprised if we ran into Chigusa and the rest of them." Mikoto giggled while the duo would start walking back to their beach chairs. "Is it me, or did she seem sort of protective over us back there? I just hope she doesn't start a fuss with Chris Morgan on our behalf..."

Back to top Go down

wrestle angels - Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:41 am

Suzumi said her farewells to Panther Risako, giddy over the prospect of hanging out with the top tier competitor.

"It seems like she had her own issues with Chris Morgan. That lady has no problems making enemies does she?" Suzumi asked as the pair continued to walk. "So, like, I realize that I have never seen ya drunk! I bet you have a crazy wild side that comes out if ya know what I mean..." Suzumi said with a laugh. Suzumi bumped her backside against Mikoto's as they walked. "Maybe a bit o' booze and you will be rocking some bump and grind action?"

The thought of Mikoto being a wild party girl seemed alien to Suzumi... but the image was also so damn funny that she couldn't help but laugh. "So, like for a movie I totally had to take a couple pole dancing classes..." Suzumi said. "I could show ya a thing or two sometime if ya like?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun May 10, 2015 1:28 am

Mikoto kept her head turned back from whence they came while she aired her concern for Risako and the potential for a confrontation between the two former champions, unsure as to who would come out on top despite her admiration and blatant fangirl-ism for the Panther after tangling with Chris first hand.

"Wah?!" The playful bumping of Suzu's curvy backside against Miko's own jostled the priestess out of her worried mindset and made her awkwardly sidestep before correcting herself. Her partner pelted her with absurd notions of Miko being some promiscuously cheap thrill seeker if she ever got liquored up, a blush to her rosy cheeks by the time Suzu suggested pole-dancing lessons.

"Suzu!!...Come on!!...You know that's not me!!"
The flustered priestess would jokingly shove her partner to the side before she could paint an even more ludicrous picture in her head of how Miko would act if under the influence. "Between you and Risako-san teasing me...*sigh*...I worry if I hang out with the two of you too much I may end up losing myself in the process. Honestly, what would Chuang think if he heard you go on like that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun May 10, 2015 2:06 pm

Suzumi laughed when Mikoto expressed her concern. She wasn't trying to be mean, but Mikoto worried about everything! Suzumi walked up to her and put her arms around her younger friend.

"Mikoto, you know that you are like my favorite person ever right?" Suzumi said as she had Mikoto wrapped up. "I was just messing with ya, and if Chuang is smart he'd like ya no matter what because you are an amazing person." Suzumi meant every word of what she said as she continued. "I honestly wish I was more like you. You don't get pissed off over stupid stuff, you are always super respectful, you are totally smarter than I could ever be.... like the list goes on!"

Suzumi let go of Mikoto as the two continued to walk. She had probably embarassed the poor girl enough for one day.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun May 10, 2015 8:41 pm

Chuang had stayed put where he was for a good while now, not because he was wanting to. It was because he was still buried in the sand, and he was left by his Sister Qi. Although she at least had the decency to leave the umbrella over the head of the young man, Chuang took solace in the fact that it wasn't the fist of compassion who had buried him here. But rather it was the priestess Mikoto that had done that.

The young man went for a nap, but it got to the point where he couldn't fall asleep anymore. Instead Chuang merely watched the waves move in and out, pondering what was going on back in Beijing. The Chinese martial artist had followed his Sister here to Japan more or less on a whim, it reminded him of the tales he grew up reading. Some might have called it foolhardy, but Chuang was an optimist by default.

And sure enough this day proved to be just what he needed, Qi had been right. Chuang had been spending too much time cooped up indoors, a side effect of him training and shutting himself in due to being in a different country. The young man was thankful to his Sister for that, he wasn't for her ditching him. Chuang moved his limbs as best he could, to make sure he didn't suffer from any muscle atrophy. Still though the Chinese warrior knew that at least he kicked Qi's ass in Smash Bros and Mortal Kombat.

Chuang then noticed that Mikoto and Suzumi had just entered his field of vision, and in an instant felt a sense of relief. Salvation perhaps! The young man knew that he'd be fine now.
"Um Mikoto-san, Suzumi-san. Qi left me here and she ain't come back yet, any chance of a hand out please?" he called out to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu May 14, 2015 12:14 am

Mikoto leaned into Suzu as she hugged her tightly, resting her head on her shoulder with a smile on her face while the Tsunami alleviated her worries like only a big sister type would. She knew Suzu's teasing was all in good fun and just another way of getting her to lighten up, a tall order for anyone but Miko always appreciated the sentiment. All of Suzu's flattery and admiration...and yet their were genuine times, on numerous occasions, Mikoto wished she was more like her...

"Well..." Miko would wrap her own arm around Suzu's shoulder with a warm smile on her face and brought her tag partner back in for another hug as they walked onward. "...if you were more like me, I doubt I would have had any near as much as fun today...*giggle*...I may have just wasted away the day with my nose in a book, staying out of everyone's line of sight while the world passed me by if you weren't with me today to drag me out of my comfort zone. Friends as lively...and spirited as you...they're what make life worth...Hm?...did you hear something?"

Miko turned her head to the side with a quizzical expression as the faint echoing of what she could have sworn was her name being called out. Squinting off in the distance Miko's face turned even paler in shock when she recognized the still buried Chinese Warrior's head poking out of the sand, rushing over immediately afterwards.

"OhmygoshOhmygosh!! Chuang-san!! Have you been here this entire time?! We buried you a few hours ago!! What happened to your sister?! I thought she was gonna watch you!! Are you alright?!" Noticing the bucket they had used to bury the poor man off to the side, Mikoto would start to feverishly scoop out the sand around his chest as she pelted with him question after question, clearly panicking and clearly concerned for the young man's well being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri May 15, 2015 10:23 am

When Suzumi spoke of how she had trained Mikoto back in wrestle angels, Chuang had no idea of what wrestle angels was. But that didn't matter right now, the fact was that the young man thought that maybe Mikoto was an angel from heaven. Here to free the Chinese warrior from his imprisonment after his Sister had forsaken him, he had actually become a tad worried that he'd be stuck there for a longer period of time.

When the priestess had heard him say her name she was there in a heartbeat, her chest bouncing somewhat and reminding the young man of that old TV show Baywatch that Qi saw. And sure enough Mikoto was there to the rescue, pelting Chuang with question after question. Chuang was opening his mouth slightly, only he figured it best to not talk right now. Better to just let Mikoto get all her words out first before speaking.

Once Chuang got the chance he'd say "Yeah, I've pretty much been here all day. After you and Suzumi-san left Qi started teasing me, about my situation and all that. After a verbal exchange my Sis said that I'd be fine where I was, and went off behind me. My guess is that she's hiding and watching, to see if you'd come back. I'm like really thankful that you did Mikoto-san, the view of the beach got old after the first hour or so." giving a good hearted little chuckle at the end of it.

Sure enough Chuang would be able to stand up now, sand falling off his toned upper body. He took the chance to rub his wrists with both his hands, to get some circulation back. He gave a nod to Suzumi and then sat down on the nearby sun bed.

"So Mikoto-san, was your day alright? I think all in all I've had a great one, I mean I got to meet you today and I'm really glad that I did." Chuang said giving a grin, he was an optimist by default after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun May 17, 2015 8:46 pm

Between shoveling out buckets of sand and pelting the buried Chinese warrior with concerned question after question, Mikoto was practically exhausted herself by the time Chuang finally was able to get a word in edgewise. The priestess felt more than her own fair share of guilt from what had befallen Chuang, remembering that it was technically her own coaxing that ultimately willed him into partaking in their silly beach game in the first place. She placed the bucket of sand by her side while Chuang sat down and explained in detailed what had happened, the young man apparently once again the victim of his sister's cruel pranks, or in this case a test to see if Mikoto cared enough to check up on him before the day was through.

"...Oh, I suppose you were right along, about your sister planning to play a prank on you today, huh?"
Mikoto grew wide-eyed at the young man's seemingly eternal optimism, never having met someone who seemed to always see the brighter side of life no matter the circumstances. She sighed heavily before slowly bending over with an open palm in what appeared to be a helping hand to hoist the young man back on his feet...only for her to flick Chuang on his forehead with her finger at the last second before he could take hold, a noticeable pout on her face before placing her hands on her curvy hips as if she were a scolding parental figure.

"Chuang-san, you really shouldn't allow yourself to be taken advantage of so easily like that. Imagine what would have happened if someone came running by and didn't see where they were going? Or if for whatever reason we couldn't have come back here to this spot today? You could have been here till sunset!" Mikoto lectured as if she were a parent scolding a child, demonstrating her genuine concern for the naive young man behind her mothering nature.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun May 17, 2015 11:12 pm

Chuang was a guy who made sure to look up in life, his Sister Qi shared the same mindset after all. The young man would look at failure and try to think it was something to learn from, after he was done putting an ice pack on the injuries he'd get of course. Still the upbeat nature of the Beijing battler was seen as refreshing to most, that or they thought he was an idiot. But just because he was good minded didn't mean he was a fool.

In response to Mikoto saying that Chuang's suspicions about his devious Sister pranking him, Chuang just nodded and said "Heh, I know her well. Sometimes she thinks otherwise." giving a small chuckle and tap of the side of the nose. When the young priestess had begun bending over and placing her hand forward to Chuang, he was silent. His eyes watching the hand like a hypnotist watch, the sounds that he heard was the waves coming in and out of the sea.

That is until Mikoto flicked him on the forehead! Chuang blinked twice as he was brought out of his little world, the priestess now taken on the persona of a Mother scolding a kid. The Chinese warrior now being reminded of the time he tried to pinch a couple of meat buns from the kitchen, Chuang slinked down in his chair and glanced briefly at Suzumi and then back at Mikoto. The mothering nature of Mikoto made Chuang stammer and consider his next choice of words carefully, but he doubted it would be a time out corner for him. After all Chuang had just spent quite a while in the sand, so that sorta counted right?

"Ummmm.....well, I thought everything would be fine. I-I mean there's no way Qi would ditch me for good, we ain't home in Beijing. And um, I'm right next to a beach chair and umbrella. S-So I don't think anybody would run into them, if you hadn't come back I'm certain my sis would get me out."

Chuang would then give a sigh, a rare sight of him without some kind of smile was shown. The Chinese warrior then bowed where he sat in front of Mikoto in an apology, after he did that Mr Lingxian would then say "I'm really sorry for worrying you Mikoto-san. But I guess I'm gonna need to get Qi back for this" Chuang then allowed himself a small smile at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon May 18, 2015 1:23 am

With her admonishing and scolding out of her system Mikoto would stand tall once again with a look of genuine concern for Chuang. The entire situation had brought out the mothering side of her, honed after years of caring for her younger siblings and delivering saintly advice and guidance when she felt it was necessary. The Chinese warrior's unbridled optimism was a noble characteristic that the priestess couldn't help but admire, but deep down in her gut she worried that one day some one would take advantage of Chuang's naivety, especially in an atmosphere as contentious as AFW, the Tension division to boot.

"...*sigh*...No, I'm the one who should apologize. For having you spend the entire day worried about the incoming tide. Here..."
Mikoto would offer him her hand once again to hoist Chuang back to his feet, this time with a comforting smile on her face to let him now she was on the up and up. After lifting the Chinese warrior up to stand in front of her, she would affectionately wrap herself around his arm at his side with her shapely chest inadvertently brushing up against his elbow.

"...After being stuck in a sand trap all day, I think it would be for the best if you went for a walk to stretch your muscles...Come on, I'll treat you to a drink at the first beach shack we see....Oh, and we can think up a prank to get you even with your sister. Growing up in a house of younger brothers and sisters has made me an expert on some pretty elaborate methods of payback..."
Mikoto's mind had already thought of several pranks for just such an occasion, her cheery demeanor a direct contrast to the mousey individual she was when she first laid eyes on the handsome Chinese warrior. Perhaps finally, after consistent coaching from everyone she had met that day, and without her even realizing it, slowly overcoming her shy nature around cute guys.

"Oh, Suzu!! You're free to join in if you don't want to be left alone?" In her hurry to spend some time with Chuang she had nearly forgotten about her tag partner watching from the sidelines, turning back to her with a curious expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next