Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bakumatsu

Go down

Bakumatsu Empty Bakumatsu

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:00 am

Akashi lowered her head. The crowd out in the arena was silent. She knew the lights were dimmed and waiting for the next segment to start. They just had no clue what the segment actually was yet. They would know soon enough. She was so excited to be back in Japan but she hadn't stepped foot inside the AFWDome since she had returned from Geneva. She needed a few days to think about it but now she was ready.

In the hushed arena, Akashi's music began to play the first eerie vocals and shamisen twangs. The crowd was roaring already and Akashi grinned. She hoped they liked what she had to say. When the music finally hit its crescendo, there was an explosion of pyrotechnics and as they faded, Akashi burst from the backstage. She was wearing red mawashi and sports bra and had her arms raised in the air. gripped tightly in her arms was the Japanese flag that swathed her a bit.

"NIIIIIIIPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"

She bellowed as loud as she could with all of her might, not needing a microphone to carry it into the depths of the arena as the crowd followed suit. She charged down the ramp and let the flag flutter in her wake until she stopped and handed it off to a PA who traded her for a microphone. The PA then quickly hung the flag on the pole that had already been placed while Akashi climbed into the ring.

She was the Land of the Rising Sun's favorite daughter and she basked in the loud accolades that came with the title. She looked good, vibrant and healthy except for the wound that was still healing from the stitches she had gotten. She paced around the ring, bowing to all four corners and grinned widely, hardly unable to really begin. But she swallowed hard and raised one fist in the air. "Koooooonbaaaanwaaaa, HELLO!" She greeted the arena in both English and Japanese.

"I have come back from Geneva and some way, somehow, I have conquered one of the fiercest beasts in aalll the land!" Akashi paused while the crowd cheered. "And, I really DON'T know how I did it. I still haven't watched the match yet and I don't remember much of it at all." Akashi chuckled into the microphone. "Maybe some of you think that's not good but... don't worry. I'm feeling great. I'm READY to get back in the ring soon!" Akashi couldn't help but to keep grinning. "But, really I had to do a lot of thinking. It WAS about my career and about my future but not in the way you think."

Akashi started pacing around the ring. "I'm here for the long haul and I'm not going to quit until I'm the undisputed Yokozuna!" She nodded as the crowed continued to roar. "However, I do want to set the record straight. The match between Tomko-san and myself was a fierce battle." She said. "I'm glad that everyone supported me but I am seeing a lot of things that made me consider the path I have taken. Some have called it "VA" day." Akashi shook her head. "Others can't wait for me to go after my own sister, Taylor Parker, and topple her "Evil Empire" before it even starts."

Akashi lowered her head. "She's my Imouto.  I'm GLAD she's the champion and I'm proud of her. I want her to enjoy her reign and, for the time being, I will make sure that she stays the champ as long as she can. I WILL be champ again one day soon, but I'm not going to be the one to crush her dreams. I love her with everything in me and I always will."

Akashi sighed. "And I realized, as the days led up to my fight against Tomko-san that I wasn't looking at her heritage when I looked at her. There was something personal between her and I and we had to settle things as women. There was so much between us and the situation was so complicated."

Akashi looked around. "Life is complicated. It's hard and there's never going to be one path that's the obvious one. I love... this country so much and I will always represent you. I will always try to take YOUR pride and YOUR feelings and bring them with me into the ring but..."

Akashi felt salty tears begin to streak down her face. "I'm not the one to fight old wars. I know that much now. We can't live in isolation and fear of the unknown. We're all humans and our blood all runs the same color. Did you not see that much when Tomko-san and I clashed? When... Taylor and Angel clashed? This ring accepts the sweat, blood and tears of everyone who steps into it. It does not discriminate between nationality or race or even sexual preference. It is four pillars bound by the strength of honorable competition. It is a place for innovation and drive. It is where pride belongs but it is not where regressive, xenophobic thoughts should exist. "

Akashi sighed. "I have etched my name into the bodies of women of all sorts of shapes, sizes and nationalities." Akashi raised her hand. "And I will continue to make Japan proud and I will continue to feed off your love and pride! I swear it to you on my family's sacred honor and if I shall fail you, then I will cut myself open and show you that my blood still runs red!"

Akashi puffed out her chest. "BUT I WILL NOT SPEND ONE MORE SECOND HOLDING AMERICA'S FEET ALONE TO THE FIRE!"

Akashi threw her hands int he word. "FOR THAT WOULD BE DEPRIVING THE ENTIRE WORLD OF ASS KICKINGS AT MY HANDS!"

The crowd went nuts and Akashi grinned, her heart pounding hard in her chest.

"NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"

Her scream was echoed in kind.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum