Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

ACT! ACT! ACT!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ACT! ACT! ACT! - Page 2 Empty Re: ACT! ACT! ACT!

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:23 am

Shinobu smiled even more when Cassie answered the phone. "Cassie-chan, hello." He said. "It's good to hear from you. I just wanted to call and tell you that I should be getting my first match soon. I bumped into an old acquaintance and it seems like we're a perfect match when it comes to wrestling!"

Shinobu paused. That didn't sound good at all!

"I mean! I know her from outside of wrestling! She's a model, you see, so I think she's a novice like myself. I'll be comfortable in the ring and I shouldn't have to worry about getting ... murdered..." He said, lowering his head in shame. He knew he pretty much sucked at fighting.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:27 am

"Oh, that's so exciting!" Cassie chirped. "Awesome! And... oh. Well, that's good."

Should she be worried? A wave of frigid insecurity swept over her. She wasn't a model!

"I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. I can help you prepare, and Johnny too. You'll get your first win, no problem! Who's it against?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:36 am

"Cassie-chan, don't worry!" He said with a smile. "I'll be thinking about you the whole match!" Was that ok? He still wasn't sure. Cassie didn't seem like the jealous type. Maybe he was too used to being around starlets with big egos who didn't like anyone else even being as close to as pretty as them?

"Her name is Takeuchi Ami." Shinobu said. "I met her at a few parties. She's always been quite charming. I think that I can do ok, though. She was worried I might not go easy on her." Shinobu said, chuckling softly, trying to ease Cassie's fears. Not that she seemed to have any. Actually, he wasn't really sure what he was saying.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Cassie giggled, and her cheeks reddened warmly. "Oh, that's really sweet, but... Ami Takeuchi? Um..."

The same girl who had a match, an admittedly pathetic one, against Johnny. She had both kicked Johnny in the nuts and tried to bearhug him, and Cassie couldn't tell which was more offensive: being a cheater, or being that bad at your job.

"You should, um... You should ask Johnny about her. He had a match against her a little while ago."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:12 am

Shinobu smiled, Cassie's giggle was infectious.

"Oh? He did?" He said when Cassie spoke of a match. He would have to look into it. He was pretty certain of the outcome, though he obviously knew nothing of Ami's dastardly deeds.

"I'm sure Johnny-kun wasn't too rough with her." He said. "I can't imagine that Takeuchi-san fared too well if she expects ME to have to go easy on her." He chuckled a bit. "I can't imagine what interest she has in wrestling with such a great career in modeling. Then again, I suppose one could say that about me. Maybe she's just in it for the thrill, win or lose! I think that's a great attitude to have!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:27 am

"Ummmm..." Cassie was at a loss for what to say. They couldn't just let Shinobu go in there blind!

"Why don't you come over? We can watch the match and talk about strategy. Maybe I can show you some stuff to deal with her." Jiujitsu with Shinobu would be awesome. "Maybe Johnny would want to come too!" Wouldn't that be awesome!

But then maybe a big group wasn't the way to go. "Maybe she's an okay girl, but I don't think modeling lets people do everything they want, and certain people want... certain things. Like..." She gave up. "Just come over. I'll cook."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:36 am

"Oh!" Shinobu said and smiled. "That sounds lovely. I'll be over there as soon as..."

While Shinobu was talking his phone beeped at him. There was another call coming in and he looked at the message. He winced and turned his head.

"Ahhh... actually..." Shinobu said. "Fujiko-san is calling me. I'm sure it's something important. She knows where I am so, I actually will have to take a rain check. Don't worry though, I'm looking forward to tasting your delicious food! We'll definitely meet up before my match, I hope."

Shinobu bowed, even though he was talking on the phone. "I'm so sorry, Cassie-chan. I hope you can understand?" He said, bowing even deeper as the phone buzzed, indicating the other call was ending. No doubt a voice mail.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:41 am

"Okay!" Cassie said, in the well practiced voice girl's used to hide their disappointment behind cheerfulness. "That's okay. We'll do that all soon. Just... Make sure you watch that match, okay? You can't just go in unprepared. And talk to Johnny!"

She sighed, away from the phone. Her brother turned and gave her a sympathetic look while the glow of his laptop screen illuminated his face.

"Okay, off you go. Do your big important business. I'll see you soon?" She said hopefully.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:56 am

Shinobu didn't hear the sigh and only heard Cassie's well placed cheerfulness. He was grateful but still felt bad. Especially bad knowing that he wasn't being entirely truthful with Cassie. "Ok, I will. I promise." Shinobu said. "I'll see you soon! And, I'm really sorry again. Please, take care, Cassie-chan!"

Shinobu bowed again and hung up. Shinobu sighed and clicked through his phone, turning on the voice mail and listening to it. There was a cheerful, high pitched Japanese girl speaking on the other end. It was certainly familiar but it definitely wasn't Fujiko's.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum