Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

lil' Mischief

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

lil' Mischief - Page 2 Empty Re: lil' Mischief

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:34 am

Succubus blinked. "What do I have?" It was like this girl was just brought to this world. "I'm a succubus. I have magical sex powers." She said, again, as though she were saying an absolute fact.

Succubus wryly looked at Danielle and crossed her arms under her nonexistent chest. "I could out fuck you ALL the days of the week because I can last that long. I'm sure I do things for fun that you probably think is "daring." Succubus rolled her eyes at Danielle.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:03 am

Danielle looked at Succubus like the girl was crazy. "Really? You think you could stand a chance in a sexual duel against me. HA, i would have you begging for mercy in minutes." Danielle would say as she would reach out and poke Succubus in her nonexistent chest. "I think we should prove who can out fuck the other." Danielle said with a smile on her face as she doubted Succubus could actual give Danielle a worthy challenge.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:13 am

Succubus rolled her neck and moaned lewdly when Danielle poked her, just to overemphasize the point. She batted her eyelashes and then giggled. "You mean explain to you why you're out of your league? Sounds great. Where are we going to fuck again?" She said, looking around.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:22 am

Danielle smiled as Succubus moaned "I am going to enjoy this." Danielle said as she looked around with Succubus. "Well, there is the showers or maybe we could fuck right here." Danielle said as she licked her lips as she eyes up Succubus. "Either way i am going to leave you in a puddle of your own cum."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:07 am

"You arrre going to enjoy it. Just... not in the way you think."

The lusty devil's eyes widened, however, when Danielle suggested they fucked right there. Right in the hallway that was near the lobby where about a billion people came and went. Right where they'd probably draw a crowd and all sorts of devious stuff. Did Danielle think this through at all or did she really have the sexual stones that she claimed? Succubus was getting wet just wondering.

She lunged at Danielle and wrapped her arms around the girl's neck, plunging her tongue deep into the girl's mouth. She kissed the girl sloppily while her hand already tugged at Danielle's partially exposed chest, trying to unleash her mammoth mammaries.

"Mmmmm...." Succubus pulled away when she needed to catch a breath. "Right here." She purred as some saliva connected their lips still.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:33 pm

Danielle was caught by surprise as Succubus lunged forward and kissed her. Danielle would wrap her arms around Succubus to keep the girl in the kiss as long as possible. Danielle felt Succubus's hands by her chest revealing Danielle's impressive chest but Danielle didn't care as she was going to enjoy fucking Succubus into submission. As Succubus pulled back Danielle smiled "Well aren't you kinky." Danielle would say licking her lips before reaching forward to pull Succubus's face into her exposed cleavage.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:49 am

Succubus' eyes lit up as Danielle said she was kinky. The girl had no clue! However, before she could even respond, she felt Danielle push her face first into her impressive orbs. Succubus grinned and pushed her palms against Danielle's bit tits and squeezed. She then stuck out her tongue and began to motorboat the girl, sending vibrations through the hefty chest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:59 pm

Danielle let out a moan as Succubus squeezed her breasts before motorboating them. "Hey stop that. It tickles." Danielle would say as she would let out a giggle before rying to push Succubus away. Danielle would qucikly follow Succubus as she did not want to be outdone by her opponent. Danielle would try to pin Succubus against the wall before kissing her on the lips.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:24 am

Succubus grinned when she was pushed away and playfully batted her eyelashes at Danielle, watching as the girl pushed forward and pressed herself against the lil devil, pinning the Succu against the wall and invading her with her tongue.

"Mmmmnnn...."

Succubus let Danielle take the lead with the steamy kiss as her tongue played with the other girl's. Meanwhile, Succubus' own hands slipped down Danielle's body and underneath her skirt, inching along her ass until she was cupping both cheeks and holding onto them firmly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:51 am

As Danielle pinned Succubus against the wall she felt her opponent's hands grip her ass. Danielle had to admit that Succubus knew her way around a woman but that didn't mean that Danielle was just going to let this girl out sex her. Danielle hands moved down between Succubus's legs to begin to rub at the girls crotch while Danielle would begin to rub her impressive chest against Succubus's small breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next