Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

It's Been A While

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's Been A While - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Been A While

Post by Alexandra Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:15 pm

Angel looked away from Taylor, staring down at her hands as the girl talked. Everything she said was just making Angel angrier. She could see herself trembling, and it was taking everything she had to not just completely blow up on her.

When Taylor stopped talking again, Angel responded, her voice soft, quiet. "Do you think I don't know what I did to her?" she asked, still staring downwards, towards the floor. "Do you think I don't realize what how badly I humiliated her? Do you honestly think I'm such a monster that I don't know and don't regret everything I did to her in that ring?"

She lifted her head back up, slowly, her face cold, the Latina staring daggers straight towards Taylor. "My family was watching that. Mi familia. Do you not think that I regret knowing that they watched me do that to her?" She felt her hands starting to clench into fists again, Angel's anger starting to show more visibly. "I didn't need some punk like you calling me out about it in front of everyone. I know what I did was wrong, and I didn't need you bringing it up like that."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:43 pm

Taylor scoffed and vestured indignantly, and cracked a joyless, sarcastic smile.

"Hey, so what planet do you come from, where you can fuckin' pull that kinda bullshit without any goddamn consequences? Oh, I feel sooo baaaad, how dare you bring that up?" She mocked, in a voice that for some reason came out as a very whiny Queens accent. "Fuck you. You sure didnt look sorry at the time. You deserve an ass kicking, and I'm gonna give it to you. Then we'll see how sorry you are, and we can put the whole thing behind us. Except, when I do beat you down, I'm walking away with your belt."

She sat down on a bench and quickly unlaced her boots, and yanked them off followed by her knee pads. "I'm getting a shower. Dont fuckin' rape me." She walked toward the damp tiled shower room, and began peeling her skin tight suit off of her shoulders as she walked.

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:20 pm

While Taylor sat down, Angel stood up, watching her silently. When Taylor rose back up and turned for the shower room, Angel was quick to follow behind her, reaching out to grab her, to spin her around so that she could stand face-to-face with her.

"No, fuck you," she began, honestly trying to resist the urge to kick Taylor's ass right there on the spot. "You think you can kick my ass? Fine. Time to put your money where your mouth is." She reached forward, trying to give Taylor a rough shove backwards, quickly stepping back towards her as she did so, trying to stay close to the blonde. "Sooner or later, huh? Well guess what, chica? It's sooner."

She leaned closer towards Taylor, trying to get right into her face, her expression full of contempt and anger for the blonde. "You. Me. The ring. Not today, nah. I'm not going to take Kelly's sloppy seconds. Soon though. Just as soon as we can get it set up. So you go ahead and get cleaned up, get yourself some rest. Try to relax, even." She sneered, not once breaking her gaze from Taylor. "Just try to enjoy yourself before we get into the ring, because I am going to kick your ass so hard you'll never even dream of running your mouth like this again. Not to me, not ever."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:47 pm

Taylor had one side of her suit off her shoulder when Angel spun her around. She arched an eyebrow at the outburst, but otherwise remained infuriatingly calm, wearing a little smirk while her indigo eyes stared straight back into Angel's.

She reached up for her suit and got shoved back, stumbling a few steps before coming to a stop. Her smirk grew to a lopsided grin, and she resumed pulling her suit down off her muscular shoulders. "You got it, champ. Sounds like a good time. For me, anyway." She pulled her suit down until it gathered up around her waist, exposing her firm little breasts and her chiseled stomach. "But you look like you need to relax way more than I do. So is that it?" She bounced up and down a couple times on the balls of her feet so that her breasts jiggled in front of Angel, with a big, bright grin.

Last edited by Bluemouse on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:55 am

Angel rolled her eyes, as Taylor started to bounce up and down, turning away from the blonde. "Yeah, that's it," she muttered back at her, shaking her head as she began to step away. She paused after a few steps though, looking back over her shoulder at Taylor, a very light smirk crossing over her face.

"Better grind while you can, chica. You won't be grinning when I'm done with you."

She then turned back away, and started to make her way to the locker room door, ready to get away from Taylor and make her exit.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:20 am

Taylor kept her eyes on Angel until she disappeared from sight. She had been feeling tired and dispirited, but a shot at the title... the thought of it was almost too much for her to handle. She could barely keep her feet on the floor as she walked into the showers and turned on some hot water. She wriggled her suit down over the firm curve of her butt and slid it down to the floor before kicking it onto a bench. While the water washed over her and rinsed away the day's embarrassing failure, she found herself dancing to a tune in her head, and she hummed along to it. She couldn't wait to tell everybody. She couldn't wait to get her hands on Angel.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:48 am

Eva was a patient woman. Taylor, or someone interesting, would show eventually. She wasn't disappointed when the champ herself stepped out. Eva instantly had a microphone in the Latina's face. It was clear that she hadn't been in there to shower off.

"Heya, champ! In there to finish what you didn't quite begin out in the arena?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:20 am

Angel was caught off her guard as Eva ambushed her, but she was quick to reach up, and gently push the microphone to a slightly lower position, not wanting it directly in her face. She put on a smile, not wanting the camera to catch her in a foul mood, and flashed a quick wink at Eva.

"Nah. Me and blondie were just having a little chit-chat, that's all." She gestured back at the locker room door, jabbing in it's direction with her thumb. "Come on. Do you really think I'd try to start something with her, after Kelly just got done kicking her ass? I'm not the kind of woman to go after Conway's leftovers, you know!"

Last edited by 549 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:33 am

"What kind of woman are you, champ?" Eva asked. "What did you chat about? Does that mean Kelly Conway is the number one contender now?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:49 am

Angel scoffed, shaking her head. "Kelly? The number one contender? Please. Kelly's not even fit to share the same arena as me, let alone get a shot at my title."

She folded her arms over her chest as she continued. "As for what we talked about?" She tilted her head at Eva and smiled a bit more. "I guess that'll be a surprise, huh? But here's a little hint for you, alright? Keep your eyes on that ring, because sometime soon, things are going to get nasty out there..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum