Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Red, White and New

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Red, White and New - Page 2 Empty Re: Red, White and New

Post by Tatyina Sat May 31, 2014 5:51 am

"Good." Allie said in reference to her sister. Syd was a tool to be used against Taylor, not a dog to be sicked ON her. Syd would ruin Taylor's life by ruining her body. For now, Syd had been given explicit instructions that Taylor was not to be touched. Though, in hind sight, Allie wondered whether that would make a clash between them inevitable. It seemed it wasn't the case and Allie was grateful. Taylor was Allie's. Syd wanted a body count, and Allie would give it to her. The red head only wanted one person and she was going to have her.

Allie sighed, thankful for Syd's words until the girl was right up in her face. "Eugh." Allie made a face, grossed out by the girl and her stinky breath. She was about to push away Syd's head when her butt was pinched.

"Aieee!" She yelped, then growled cutely at Syd. Allie hastily paid the bar tab as Syd walked out. She quickly caught up with the white haired girl and was walking next to her. "We can do that. We can go see a movie and do whatever. It's our first night here so we should live it up a little!" Allie then turned her head and blushed. "But, you won't be able to understand anything they say in the movies. Are you sure you want to see one? Why don't we check out the city some? Oh! Maybe we could go to a club and dance!" Allie said as she raised her arms above her head and wiggled her chest, letting it wobble about as she danced alongside Syd. She bumped Syd's hip with her own gently. "See what kind of boys they have in Japan, eh?" She added with a wink and a giggle.

She caught Syd's face and then deflated. "Lemme take a wild guess that you aren't much of the dancin type?" She muttered. Allie sighed again. "Well, for now, I guess you can pick what we do."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:01 am

"There are way more fun things than dancing to terrible music. Those places are for sheep." Syd didn't break stride, even when Allie bumped against her. There were a lot of things the redhead didn't know about her. She'd probably find out eventually.

"I want to see a movie," she repeated, as if it wasn't up for discussion and no further explanation was necessary. "If you don't want to, don't come. I don't care. Tomorrow, I'm going to Friction." Her hands idly opened and closed. "I think I should introduce myself." She gave Allie's hair a tug. "You should be there. To get my back."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:53 am

Allie's lips pouted as Syd shot her idea down immediately. "They aren't for sheep..." She muttered, following Syd as she spoke about what she was going to do whether or not Allie wanted to.

Allie whined and shoved Syd away when her hair was tugged. "Gwah! Stopit!" She yelped. She knew it wasn't going to do any good to get angry but she didn't have to like it!

"No way! I'm going where you go. If I let you out of my sight, you'll burn Tokyo down! Where will you even sleep if I don't follow you? How will you even make it to Friction!?"

Allie huffed and grabbed Syd's wrist. She pulled her phone out and began flipping through it. "I'll find us a theatre and I'll get us to Friction." Allie turned her head and winked at Syd. "And I'll definitely have your back!"

Last edited by 445 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:05 am

Syd held up her hands and blinked at Allie in open-mouthed indignation. "You said I was in Friction. That's why we're here. So I just go there, and... do whatever."

She scowled and looked away while Allie played around with her smartphone. They were stupid. They were for kids who wanted to talk about other kids behind their backs, and not for enlightened adults like Syd.

"You better," she said. "If you don't want to hit someone with a chair, get a bat, or a wrench, or something. I want to see everyone's faces when I grab Friction by the hair and slit its belly open and spill its intestines everywhere..." She drew her hand across an imaginary gut in a sharp motion, with a distant smile playing on her lips.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:57 am

With a few quick swipes, Allie had found the neatest theatre and was en route. "What I'm sayin is, do you know how to get there? Things like that, ya know?" She said as she watched Syd be gross. Why did she have to be so casually disgusting?

"Ewwwww!" Allie wrinkled her nose. "Why do you have to say it like that, huh? I'm not cutting anyone. Hopefully you'll keep your bloodlust to blunt trauma. You can still get your kicks that way, can't you? And... why do you want me to get involved? If I have your back, isn't that enough? Do you think I'll NEED to have your back? Aren't you super tough? That's the whole reason I brought you here?"

Allie sighed and checked her phone. "Theatre's just a couple of blocks away."

Last edited by 445 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:13 am

"I could figure it out."

Of course, she didn't speak Japanese, let alone read it, let alone understand how addresses worked in Japan. She didn't have a shot in hell at ever finding it herself.

"I'm tough. You don't think so?" She stopped and grabbed Allie by the collar and yanked her in close. She leaned down to stare at her with her wide, unstable red eyes. "Without me you'd still be sitting in Lincoln Park explaining to daddy about why you never help around the house. You're here to help me. Right?" She let go of her and gave her a little push back.

"Besides, I want you to. It'll be fun. You'll see."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:39 am

Allie was just about to remark on Syd's words when she was suddenly grabbed by the collar. Her eyes widened and mouth fell open when Syd pulled her close again. She really had no respect for personal space! But Allie shivered as she looked into the red eyes, her own cerulean orbs taking in the words visually.

Allie stumbled as Syd pushed her. She slipped her phone into her pocket and sneered at the concrete. With a growl she threw herself at Syd and gave the white haired girl as hard a shove as she could manage. "My Daddy's dead, you stupid bitch!" She screamed. "We both went to the same high school so stop pretending like you aren't in the same boat as me! Just because you kept trying to get thrown in juvie! Well, we're both adults now, got it?"

Allie huffed and crossed her arms. "I'm here to help me. Helping you just happens to get me what I want." Allie rubbed her temples and tried to calm herself down. "Do you want everyone to have the kind of fun you do? Or am I just special or something?" She muttered as she looked up at Syd. She'd be surprised if the white haired girl didn't decide to start 'having fun' on Allie right then, but Syd had struck a nerve that even the prissy red head could not simply allow to hang in the air without doing something about it, meager as it may have been.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:52 am

Syd blinked in surprise at Allie's sudden outburst. She stumbled back several steps with a sneer.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot." It was true.

She shook her head. She couldn't get thrown in Juvie, her step-dad was too rich for that. That was part of the whole idea. She could do whatever she wanted, and no one could do anything about it.

"Nobody's special," she shrugged. "I just thought you'd want to. You'd like it." She glanced over at Allie. She had a bit more of a spine than she let on. She liked it.

"Where's the theater? What's playing?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:10 am

"Yeah, well..." Allie said, her lips pouting. "Don't forget it again." The red head was almost muttering the words, not threatening Syd. Not like she could, anyway. Syd was the muscle.

"I might. I don't know." Allie said, looking away and blushing. "You're not special either." This time Allie DID mutter it under her breath as she pulled out her phone again.

"It's just around the corner." Allie found the movies playing."X-Men, bleh." Allie wrinkled her nose. "Monster, with a zee." Allie looked at Syd. "It's Japanese. Seiten no Hekireki, whatever that is, something called Kikaider Reboot. Wood Job, ew. Termae Romae Two." Allie flashed Syd a smile. "I'm sure it's not as good as Termae Romae One. Uhhh.... Spider-Man and a Japanese and English version of Frozen. Oh! Why don't we see that?!" She said perking up. "The English version, of course."

Allie grabbed Syd's wrist and tugged her around the corner.

Last edited by 445 on Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:42 am

"Yeah."

Syd liked movies, but of a specific sort. Disney didn't factor into her tastes, but those movies had something else... the audience could be fun too.

"You're paying, though. We can charge it to your dead daddy's trust fund." She laughed. "I wish my step-dad was dead. Then I could get some of his money. Since he's not bailing me out anymore, he might as well be dead. He's useless to me." She looked up at the theater marquis, and could read only a few words, like X-Men, Spider-Man, and Frozen.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next