Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

All Good Things

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

All Good Things - Page 2 Empty Re: All Good Things

Post by Bluemouse Sun May 11, 2014 3:24 am

Taylor straightened up and wiped her eyes clean now that she had spectators watching her breakdown. She raised her eyebrows slightly and soberly shook her head, not looking at anything in particular. For a moment, all she could do was stand there, as if she couldn't decide in which direction to fall.

"I got... fired." She said, barely believing the words herself. They felt alien on her tongue and false in her ears.

She turned and focused her eyes on her personal assistant. "Morrigan, why did I hire you?" She asked, as if she needed to be reminded.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 11, 2014 3:31 am

Nikolette pulled away when she heard the words. She was suddenly feeling like she was about to be a part of a conversation that was none of her damn business.

"Fired? What the hell?" Morrigan spat as she wrinkled her brow. "By who? AFW? They don't fire ANYONE." She said, shaking her head. "Besides, keeping them in check is way above my pay grade." She added, not sure if she was serious or sarcastic.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun May 11, 2014 3:46 am

"I hired you to help me, Morrigan." Taylor said, her voice was quiet, and anything but calm. "I pay you to help me with things, so that I can focus on what's really important." She held up a hand, and counted them off on her fingers. "Johnny, my career, and the kids."

She clenched her fists. Her breathing accelerated like she would lose control of it completely. "And now the whole fucking Asia Youth Foundation doesn't want me anymore... because of you."

She stepped in toward Morrigan and violently shoved her back hard enough to rattle her brain. "Because of YOU, Morrigan!" She shouted. "That's your name, right? That's what you want to be called while you do all that stupid shit you do? All that stupid shit that EVERYBODY told me would come back to bite me!" She indignantly threw up her hands like she expected an explanation. "Like, what the fuck do I even do here, huh? What am I supposed to do with someone like you?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 11, 2014 4:02 am

Morrigan raised an eyebrow at Taylor's words until the hard shove put her on her butt. She lowered her gaze and stared at Taylor's ankles. She frowned and listened to Taylor rant.

"Shut up." She growled. "I can separate this job and that one. Apparently no one else can." She said as she slowly began to stand up. She looked at Taylor, focusing her purple hued eyes on Taylor's blue ones. "You going to fire me? Then I won't have one damn reason at all to give a shit about doing anything differently." She said as her lips twitched at the corners.

"Do you want me to go kowtow to those fucks and get your kiddies back? I'm still on the clock. Until you give the word, I'm still your bitch." She smiled wider. "Not everything is about prevention, Tay." She said and stepped forward. "Sometimes messes happen and people need to be around to clean it up. That's what you pay me for but if I'm not doing a good enough job, we can go back to dancing in the ring." She said. "I'm sure Lilith would love to put you back on the list after how you acted towards her at the party."

Morrigan then stopped and rubbed her temples. "You want to bitch at ME because Kelly Conway's too much of retard to not push a button? Fuck that shit." She said, waving her hand at Taylor. "I thought things were going pretty good, to be honest."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun May 11, 2014 4:10 am

"YES YOU'RE FUCKING FIRED!" Taylor screamed in Morrigan's face. "WHAT THE FUCK GOOD ARE YOU? HUH?"

She felt like she couldn't catch her breath, and one foot unconsciously slid back as if she might dive on Morrigan and pummel her to death at any moment. It was an appealing thought.

"Everybody. EVERYBODY. Told me I was stupid for having anything to do with you. YOU said it. YOU told everybody that you might just fuck up my life if you felt like it. AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO TRY! YOU FUCKED UP MY LIFE JUST BY BEING YOUR STUPID, WORTHLESS, FAGGOT SELF!"

She blotted her face with a palm, in a messy attempt to keep any tears off of her face. She wasn't crying. She didn't want to cry. She was just angry, and she didn't want anyone to think she was crying about anything.

"So whataya gonna do, eh? Ya gonna fuckin' threaten me now? You and ya filthy fuckin' pet cunt? Aw, you caaare about her, huh? Well lemme ask you this, sweetie, WHAT FUCKING GOOD ARE YOU TO ANYBODY!?"

Last edited by 1167 on Sun May 11, 2014 4:12 am; edited 2 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 11, 2014 4:32 am

Morrigan smiled as Taylor began to scream at her. Now it was funny because Taylor was completely off her mind. Still, once Taylor was finished, Morrigan held up her hand and extended her index finger in front of her as if to tell Taylor to pause for a second.

She adjusted her glasses and took a deep breath. "Well, since I'm fired, I suppose that you'll be attending the business meeting I was going to in the morning. You'll make the appointment for the lawn care service and straighten everything in the house, you'll be fine with speaking to potential investors as well as some charities about upcoming fundraising events. You'll definitely make sure to call your agent as well as schedule the meeting with Promotional. They were looking to do an interview with you for an upcoming DVD but they are being very specific about things too, but I'm sure you know all about that."

She took another breath. "Oh, and when Jiro calls me, what should I tell him? He's been getting offers lately because, thanks to your site, he's starting to build a good portfolio and could very easily end up somewhere else. Hmm, what else is there? Well, I guess we won't have to worry about getting hold of Asia Youth Foundation anymore." Morrigan flashed Taylor a smile. "Your mother-in-law's also been bugging me about setting up a meeting. She's afraid to bug you because... well, who knows. So, good luck with that."

"Not to mention all the stuff going on with Johnny that I've been finding myself taking care of lately. I'm sure that you'll be able to hop right on all of that because all you're doing is focusing on your career and your husband. With that other thing gone, you'll have plenty of free time to take care of the rest."

Morrigan crossed her arms. "You know, for someone who is supposed to be tough, you sure are a fucking bitch about things." She said. "You want me to apologize because some uptight Japanese pricks didn't like that I do sex things in a LEAGUE FULL OF SEX THINGS!? You're retarded. Those people would have dumped you anyway, they just found a reason to do it politely without looking like jack offs. If you care about the kids, I'll find you more fucking kids. If you care about charity, there's a million of them."

Morrigan huffed through her nose. "But outside of the ring, I've been nothing but a fucking professional and I told you from day one, that in that ring you don't have one OUNCE of control over me. Outside? I'll lick your fucking boots clean if you pay me to do it. And I'd do it damn good. Now stop acting like a goddamn bitch. You're supposed to be Taylor Fucking Parker, not Taylor "The Pussy" Parker."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun May 11, 2014 4:56 am

Taylor barely contained herself until Morrigan stopped, but when she did Taylor wound up and slapped her across the face like she was throwing a major league fastball. Her hand hit Morrigan's cheek so hard she might have jarred her fillings loose.

"Fuck you," she stuck her finger in the redhead's face. "You don't get to tell me about who I'm supposed to be. Who are you, anyway? All you do is fucking wave your tazer around and try to cut people up with your little razor blade. Oh yeah, and you're such a professional outside the ring. Does apparently RAPING KELLY CONWAY COUNT?" She bent down and screamed in Morrigan's face again.

"FUCK THE BUSINESS! Fuck Promotional! Fuck my house, fuck my fucking lawn and FUCK AFW! I DON'T CARE!" Her reckless voice rose in pitch and she threw up her hands. "I only wanted to do one thing, and now because of you I can't do it! I should NEVER have hired you! I don't know why I ever thought I could help you. I don't give a shit if you fucking spit shine my whole house every day, the only reason I hired you was to HELP YOU! Understand? And look what I get for it. Look what I fucking get. You fucking refuse to change ANYTHING you do, and I get to pay for it. You should be in prison, you fucking psycho!"

Her voice lowered to a growl, and she stepped in close to her. "Nobody likes you. You're a huge goddamn fuck-up. You'll never do anything good in your life because you care more about you than anything else in the world. Fuck Lukretia, you just want to be a big deal, but you can't rape and stab your way there. You're a failure, and you make me sick. Now get out of my sight, I can't stand looking at you. The next time I see you, things are gonna be a lot different, I promise."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 11, 2014 5:22 am

Morrigan went down again and this time she stayed down She rubbed her cheek as Taylor hollered at her. Her eyes narrowed and when she was finished, her nose wrinkled and she stared at Taylor.

When she stood up, she rubbed her cheek and turned around. "Thanks for the trip down memory lane, cunt." She growled. "Just like being back home."

Morrigan turned around and started walking out the door. She raised her hand and flipped off Taylor. "I don't care about being anything. You're wrong about that. I'm just going to make sure no one else gets to be anything either. Unless I let them."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun May 11, 2014 5:37 am

Taylor watched Morrigan go, and the moment the door closed behind her she collapsed like someone had pulled her plug. She fell to her knees and forward onto her elbows until her forehead was on the floor.

As if Morrigan's presence was the only thing holding her at bay, she began to cry in heavy, violent sobs. She clenched her teeth and her eyes shut as tears poured through them and spilled freely onto her face and the floor beneath. She was sure that her life had just catastrophically come to an end. Everything she cared about seemed to have gone up in flames all at once, but she couldn't make sense of it. She couldn't think of anything other than utter disaster, and she couldn't do anything but cry.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 11, 2014 6:13 am

Nikolette watched the entire scene silently, trying to keep a low profile. She DEFINITELY shouldn't have been around to see this and it sure exploded in a hurry. It was like a supernova and all that was left was dust.

Nikolette stepped forward and knelt down next to Taylor. She put her hand on Taylor's back and looked over the girl. "Uh... Taylor...." She said. "It was rough, but... I think ya did the right thing..." She wasn't really sure. She didn't even know WHAT the thing was. But it was all she could think of to reassure Taylor.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next