Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:08 am

» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:39 am

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:01 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 1:31 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Thu Oct 24, 2024 11:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 555 on Tue Oct 22, 2024 4:10 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

[FWC] Tournament United Kingdom Vs. Croatia

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[FWC] Tournament United Kingdom Vs. Croatia - Page 3 Empty Re: [FWC] Tournament United Kingdom Vs. Croatia

Post by killcarrion Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:55 pm

Gwendolyn held her arms across her chest tightly after the steel toed smashing. Those simply couldn’️t be regulation boots, Gwen thought to herself as she rose to her knees. The Imperial Rose had hoped to still take advantage of Nikolettes feelings for her, but it seems the engineer was starting to get over her.

Nikolettes constricting arms around Gwendolyns’️ breasts rekindled the booted pain, distracting her enough to be easily flipped and slammed back to the ground in the German suplex. However, Gwen’️s light frame and Nikky’️s exceptional strength made the maneuver even more impactful, the recoil from the thunderous slam nearly bouncing Gwen right out of the pin attempt. Once again curled up into a ball with all her weight on her shoulders, Gwen would shoot her legs straight up in a last ditch attempt to break free at the two count, landing back first on top of the engineer in a groan of pain. There was no way she could keep getting out of these pins that came out of nowhere...

The strength of Nikolette and the quick pin attempts were starting to rattle the poor heiress, Gwen had no chance of overpowering the engineer so it seemed like the match was always one grapple away from being lost. If uninterrupted Gwen would roll off Nikollette and attempt crawl to the nearest bottom rope to help her get back up, now needing to get her own distance from her opponent.

Back to top Go down

[FWC] Tournament United Kingdom Vs. Croatia - Page 3 Empty Re: [FWC] Tournament United Kingdom Vs. Croatia

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:58 pm

Nikolette bridged hard when she landed the suplex. She felt Gwendolyn's lightweight frame. Nikolette could probably have her way with the heiress if she put her mind to it. Nikolette was confident she had victory well in hand but would Gwendolyn respect her if she won? Or would she storm off in a huff? Would she make sure that Nikolette never got a shot to talk to her about her engineering career?

The thoughts raced through the mechanic's head as Gwendolyn kicked out of the pin. Gwendolyn started to roll away and Nikolette quickly tried to scramble after her. Nikolette tried to grab hold of Gwendolyn's leg and try to drag her back to the center of the ring so she could attempt tight ankle lock. Nikolette just hoped that maybe Gwendolyn would submit quickly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:16 am

Gwendolyn still held the back of her head as she crawled towards the bottom ropes, wincing in pain from the engineers suplex. The heiress was enjoying this match so much more at the beginning when she was in full control, why couldn't the whole match just go like that? Her look of relief at having come so close to the ropes would turn to dread as she felt the blue-collared workers hands on her boot.

Immediately upon feeling the firm grip on her ankle the heiress' mind would race with all the damage someone like Nikollette could do due to her ankle if allowed, her fingers practically scrapping along the mat she was dragged back to middle of the ring. "Yaahh!! G-get her off me this instant!!" Gwendolyn hardly hid the sharp pain felt from the ankle lock, her head shaking left to right when the ref asked if she was giving up. The Serbian Engineer had Gwendolyn dead to rights in a near inescapable situation...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:13 am

Nikolette wrenched Gwendolyn's ankle tightly against her chest once she got the haughty blonde into the middle of the ring. Nikolette could probably make the girl tap if she twisted as hard as she could, if she tried to break the ankle. But she wasn't going to do that. She just kept the pain on enough to make sure the thought of tapping out did not leave Gwendolyn's mind.

"I don't think ya respected me at all." Nikolette said as the ref asked if Gwendolyn wanted to tap. "I was hoping this match wouldn't start us off on the wrong foot. I know I have a lot I can offer you, but I wanted to prove to you where my heart was. I want you ta look at me like an equal so that we could be on the same page!" She said to the heiress. "If I have to beat ya, then I'll do whatever it takes!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:36 am

Gwendolyn’️s hands would each grab handfuls of her hair as the blue collar worker twisted her ankle further, not enough to break it or cause permanent damage but still keep her nearly paralyzed from the sharp pain. The crowd started clapping and cheering for the Serbian engineer to make the pompous aristocrat tap out. With her hands on her hair Gwen could still make out everything Nikkolette said, using this opportunity while she had Gwen subdued to finally confess her feelings for her.

“M-Ms Engineer…,”Gwen turned her head slightly to address the lovesick engineer, hearing such words of adoration caused her cheeks to blush and almost forget about her aching foot. *Such honesty, she truly wishes to be the center of my affections, and for me to be the center of hers. She may be a tad unkempt and slovenly, but how can I ignore such devotion, she absolutely at least deserves a chance…* Gwendolyn’️s entourage would take notice of her dire situation and attempt to intervene on Gwens behalf by climbing through the ropes, but the referee would immediately run towards them to stop any interference.

“N-no Ms. Engineer, you have no need to do that. It may have taken some time but I see now that you are the genuine article, and where your heart truly lies. If you would only put me down and agree to my proposal, I believe we can come to an understanding and, perhaps in time, a mutual…..partnership~”

Last edited by 11497 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:43 am

Nikolette's grip loosened a bit as Gwendolyn spoke. Was the mechanic THAT obvious that the heiress could pick up her intentions? partnership?! Gwendolyn was moving so fast and Nikolette's cheeks flushed deeply. Obviously the heiress of the prestigious Primol Group could spot a diamond in the rough like Nikolette without a second thought.

She kept the leg pressed against her chest but was no longer even wrenching it, just holding it against her breasts. "W-What... proposal?" She questioned. "I... I wasn't expecting a partnership so soon, but I know if we went in together that a joint venture between us could bear fruit!" Nikolette was definitely intrigued now.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:56 pm

Gwendolyn relaxed at having felt Nikkolette ease up on her tightened ankle. Thankful that the engineer responded to her proposal, Gwen knew that now, with the ref distracted, was the most opportune moment to approach Nikkolette with her mutually beneficial plan. She intended to use Nikkolettes infatuation towards the heiress to her advantage in this match that she was quickly losing control of.

“Y-Yes well, let’️s not get ahead of ourselves just yet. What I’️m offering you is merely a chance for us to see how well we can work together. But if this is what you truly desire, I ask only one small favor in return.”
Gwendolyn would whisper her next words so as to make doubly sure the referee wouldn’️t hear them. [size=85:2h9wm52w]“Take the fall, lose the match, and I promise to give you your chance…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:19 am

Nikolette's eyes widened at Gwendolyn's words. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. And all she really had to do was throw one stupid wrestling match? All that to make her dreams come true!? Her heart beat quickly in her chest and she threw down Gwendolyn's leg.

Nikolette bent over and dug her fingers into Gwendolyn's lovely blonde locks. She buried her fingers in the flax curls but did not tug as she leaned over, pushing her face close to the heiress's and trying to coax her to a sitting position, rather than just tugging and yanking. Gwendolyn would surely understand the gesture. "I need to think about it." Nikolette said as she brushed cheeks with the blonde.

"Just make it look convincing for now." Nikolette whispered as her lips ended up near Gwendolyn's ear and she hotly whispered her collusion in the plot for now.

Nikolette pulled back her fist and swung it forward, looking like she was going to throw a hard punch. She curled her arm and thrust her fist into Gwendolyn's breast. However, instead of a hard punch, all she did was mash her fist in the pillowy mound and gently sink it into the flesh.

"React." She commanded in a hushed tone into Gwendolyn's ear. "Gonna whip ya and then come at ya with a hard clothesline." She added as she yanked Gwendolyn's hair, this time a bit more realism for the crowd and sent Gwendolyn on her way with the Irish whip she had said she'd do.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:57 am

A wave of relief would wash over Gwendolyn from finally having her leg released from the ankle lock, bending her knee so she could cradle her twisted foot. She couldn’️t believe how easily her ploy had worked on the muscle bound engineer, leading her to believe that manipulating her feelings for Gwen may actually be what wins her this match.

Gwen still felt worried when the engineer bent over to lift her up, but she would notice the lack of force used when Nikkollette grabbed her golden curls and raise herself up instead. She would give out a slight moan from Nikky’️s warm breath against her ear, but it was the words she heard that truly intrigued the heiress. With a little more convincing her opponent would indeed practically gift wrap her this match on a silver platter!!

Gwendolyn would follow her co-conspirators instructions expertly, coughing loudly from the “hard-hitting” chest punch with a jolt from her body that nearly made her fall over from her sitting position. “Nnngh….,” Gwendolyn’️s pained expression as she was dragged to her feet truly sold her performance, although she wouldn’️t have to fake the slight limp she had from the ankle lock.

“W-wait!!!” The Imperial Rose would continue to sell her performance as she pushed through th pain in her ankle and bounced off the ropes and right under the clothesline. Gwendolyn kept her momentum up and ran towards the opposite ropes, jumping up to land her feet on the middle rope. In one swift motion Gwendolyn bounced off the ropes and attempted to perform an exceptionally graceful moonsault on her accomplice, her perfect body flying through the air with ease.

Once laid out upon her, Gwen would shift positions so she was face to face with the downed engineer, lifting her leg up for quick pin, although she suspected Nikky wouldn’️t take the fall that easily. Leaning forward slightly until their noses were inches away from touching, Gwen’️s flowing curls now served a greater purpose now as they helped shield both their faces from the ref and the crowd allowing for brief whispered words to be exchanged. By now the ref was finished dealing with the entourage and would start running back to start the pin count.

“Think of all we could do together, what you always wanted. I know you’️ll make the right decision~…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:26 am

Nikolette swung her arm hard, really thinking she'd take Gwendolyn's block off if it connected. it missed, naturally and Nikolette pivoted on her foot, watching with surprise as Gwendolyn performed the graceful moonsault. She bent her arms and caught Gwendolyn easily. If she had been trying to win, she could have piledrove the heiress into oblivion. However, she didn't even break stride as she allowed Gwendolyn to softly land upon her body.

The mechanic felt Gwendolyn shift her position and push herself forward so that they were close. The long ringleted locks serving as a curtain and their chests pressing tightly against each other. Nikolette, for the first time in the match felt the spark of intimacy between them as their hot breaths mingled in the closeness.

"Ahn..." Nikolette huffed, her cheeks flushed as she stared into Nikolette's eyes. "We'd... be great together... I know it..." Nikolette said and was suddenly roused by the referee's count.

"One!" She called out.

Nikolette brought a hand up to Gwendolyn's shoulder, signalling she was going to kick out and then gave a shove and threw her arm up, breaking the count at one and a half. She just hoped that Gwendolyn would at least make it look good.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next