by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Meister und Liebling

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Meister und Liebling - Page 4 Empty Re: Meister und Liebling

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:18 am

Lukretia inhaled deeply as Natalia teased her. While she was a mature woman, she was still not int he right point in her life to give the bounty of liquid to her new pet. But the treatment was heavenly and a part of her wished she could feel the sensation. However, she wasn't going to mess about with what was required for it. She was far too busy of a woman.

"Hnnnng.' Lukretia grunted and pulled her hand up to dig her fingers into her free breast. She was feeling quite good. "Now, now, Kätzchen. You must not like vater too much, ja?" She asked. 'But it is time for me to have a bath and rest up. For you as vell, so that you vill be fresh for tomorrow. If you do not vish to join me, zen you vill be vashing me." She said as she gently pushed away Natalia's mouth and sighed. She rolled away and stood up. "You need to be in good condition so zat you don't quit on me." She mused as she leaned down to grab Natalia by the leash and pull her up through the house to Lukretia's lavish master bedroom which opened to a gigantic bathroom with a bathtub that looked like it might be able to fit four people comfortably.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:49 pm

Natalia continues sucking, not caring much about the rest of the world, completely lost in the sensation and loving the sounds Lukretia made. And then she was pushed away. She looked up at Lukretia not sure what was happening. It took he a handful of seconds to make sense of what Lukretia had said; her head so dizzy she could barely think straight anymore.

Then Lukretia picked the leash and Natalia obediently followed around, crawling on her fours like a good pet until they reached the luxurious bathroom. "Wow..." Natalia smiled looking at the place up and down. She sat on her hunches and looked up at Lukretia wondering what will happen now. Natalia loved the idea of getting in a hot shower with Lukretia and then a long night of sleep; she much needed it now.

Meister und Liebling - Page 4 6u0iRWY
Meister und Liebling - Page 4 QiougD6Meister und Liebling - Page 4 TTlOMaFMeister und Liebling - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Meister und Liebling - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:34 am

The room was the picture of opulence. It had a large marble tub that easily fit three or four people. it looked much more like a hot tub that a bath tub. Everything was brightly lit and more or less trimmed in gold. Lukretia had a maid standing and the girl lowered her head.

"I have been keeping your bath ready, mistress." She said quickly. Lukretia dismissed her and she left hastily.

The German domme then turned to look at Natalia and smiled. "It seems you are already dressed appropriately for a bath. Ze tail, eears und collar stay." She said as she unhooked the girl's leash. She then stepped into the perfectly warm bath and eased into it. She was on her knees and while she put her hair up in a tight bun, she nodded to Natalia.

"Behind me. You vill vash me before you vash yourself." She said simply.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:04 pm

Natalia kept looking at the luxurious details that adorned Lukretia lavish bathroom. She didn't noticed the maid, that looked almost as part of the decoration, until she spoke. Natalia blushed and looked down, ashamed that someone had seen her in this humbling position, with cat ears and a collar and a cute cat tail. Then the maid left and Natalia felt a little bit more comfortable, or as comfortable as she could be after being beat, humiliated and enslaved by Lukretia. But as uncomfortable and embarrassing as this was there was a part of Natalia that enjoyed the situation; her submission, the luxury, and Lukretia's beauty and dominance.

Natalia nodded after Lukretia's instructions and slowly slipped into the tub, quickly searching for some soap and a soft sponge. She poured a lot of soap on the sponge and very gently began to rub Lukretia's back, almost like a gentle massage, quickly covering it soapy foam. Lukretia had such a sexy back and delicious body that Natalia found herself wanting it more and more. The pain and shame she still felt from the beating Lukretia had given her when she tried to conquer that delicious body only made Natalia want it more.

Natalia continued rubbing the back of Lukretia, then moving her hand up to cover the Domme's shoulders with foam too, to then move down starting to rub the sponge in circles on Lukretia's ass. Natalia bit her lower lip not wanting to purr or moan as she felt Lukretia's round cheeks.

Meister und Liebling - Page 4 QiougD6Meister und Liebling - Page 4 TTlOMaFMeister und Liebling - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Meister und Liebling - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:37 am

"mmmhmmmm."

Lukretia hummed her approval as she felt Natalia scrubbing her down sensually. It felt good being washed by someone she had just utterly defeated and then fucked some more. And then would fuck again. Natalia had a delicate enough touch and knew what she was doing though. Lukretia liked it and had to banish the thought of taking her right now. She didn't banish it completely though.

Lukretia moved enough to let Natalia get to where she needed. When she was satisfied, she turned around to face the front and puffed out her chest expectantly. "Tell me, Kätzchen," she began, "in ze match, vhat did you enjoy ze most? I know you loved me fucking you but vhat did you prefer? Vith all you make yourself out to be I cannot imagine zat you vould say it vas your pussy you liked ze most." She said smiling almost cruelly at the girl making out her choices to be kinky or boring: shameful no matter how she answered.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:10 pm

Even with the embarrassment of being in the position of a servant, Natalia was really enjoying bathing Lukretia. The German Domme looked so beautiful all soaped up and it felt so good to rub Lukretia's sexy body. Natalia was so enthralled by this than when Lukretia turned around she gasped a bit surprised and when she looked up she could see the evil thoughts of her Mistress shining in those beautiful eyes. Natalia gulped knowing immediately Lukretia was up to no good, as usual, and that she was certainly going to be the victim of the GM's mischief.

"What.... I enjoyed the most?" Natalia asked blushing deeply, as of course any answer she gave would be mean more humiliation for her. She thought about it for a second and found it very easy to reach a conclusion. Pussy sex was something she had with some frequency. Anal was much more unusual, almost unheard of, and the way Lukretia had taken her and forced it upon her had been also so brutally delicious that she couldn't deny it had been a much more exciting experience, and one of the best orgasms she had had in a long long time. Even she was surprised she could come so hard from that.

Natalia looked down ashamed, blushing bright red, knowing there was no way to escape answering the question, so she finally decided to admit it. "I.... I enjoyed it more when you too my ass, Mistress."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:52 pm

A throaty chuckle escaped Lukretia's lips as Natalia revealed what she loved most. "Vhat a shame ve have already taken a bath, ja?" She said as she dipped her hand in the water and caressed Natalia's leg along the inner thigh. "I cvould hate to dirty you up after ve are getting clean but I think it vould be somezing zat you could handle. Vat do you say?"

Lukretia didn't let her answer. "But zere is alvways tomorrow. I vill keep it in mind." She said and puffed out her chest. "Here." She pointed, expecting natalia to scrub down her chest. "Do you vish zat you had gotten to do zat to me?" She asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:27 pm

Natalia didn't need to be told what to do when she saw Lukretia puffing her tits to her. She immediately soaped up her sponge and started to massage Lukretia's amazing breasts, soaping them up, caressing them and groping them while she washes them. Lukretia had such a delicious bosom that Natalia was partly lost admiring them and feeling them. It took her a couple of seconds to recall the echo of Lukretia's words on her mind.

"Tomorrow?" Natalia said fearful. Even if she had enjoyed she really hoped Lukretia wasn't planning to fuck her like that everyday. "Yes, Mistress. I wish in had gotten to do that to you. " Natalia answered. It wasn't the first time Natalia had to serve as bath maid to another woman, nor the first time she had to play the pet, and she knew that when dealing with Mistresses like Lukretia the best option was to always answer honestly and truthfully.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:43 am

Lukretia chuckled as Natalia spoke cautiously. The ease with which her servant scrubbed her down betrayed the cautious words that escaped from her lips. "Ja." She said quietly. "Vhen did you think you vere going to leave? You are meine now, liebling und I vill keep you as long as I desire. Ve have only just begun to get to know one another, you see?"

Lukretia moaned as she was soaped down and pushed her body into Natalia's hands as they washed her. "Maybe one day, Kätzchen." Lukretia said wryly. "Zough, I think zat you vill have to earn zat privelage. Your body is meine to do as I vish."

Last edited by 445 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:43 pm

Natalia gulped when she heard of Lukretia's intentions to keep her. The dark haired beauty had indeed hoped that Lukretia would let her to after a while. Natalia had always been a followed of the catch-and-release philosophy, but seemed Lukretia had a very different mind set. Being with Lukretia sounded indeed quite exciting yet Natalia couldn't help but fear for what her newfound Mistress would do to her, and there was really nothing she could do to stop Lukretia.

The beautiful German Domme had not only defeated her but was also the General Manager and basically held all the cards, Natalia thought pouting a bit as her hands continued massaging Lukretia's beautiful body. Yet she didn't lost hope, she had escaped from worse situations and it seemed Lukretia herself may be willing to give her a ticket out, though Natalia wondered what would be the cost. Natalia's main worry now was that she may end up enjoying being Lukretia's too much. Just scrubbing the Donne's gorgeous body was such a huge turn on, and Natalia couldn't help but blush and shiver a bit in arousal hearing Lukretia claiming to own her body.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4