by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 251 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 251 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

2 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 3 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:42 am

Akashi smiled while she continued the assault. "Good... neither wit I." She said as she let out a surprised squeal as she was suddenly invaded. She smiled and let out a pleased moan. Akashi did loosen up as Mina massaged her leg. "oooh.." She softly moaned and smiled. As she was about to speak she felt herself flipped onto her back. She was now staring up at Mina's sex and still having her own invaded. "You tricky little spryte!" She said with a smile. "Just because you're on top doesn't mean you have the advantage you know.

Akashi then brought one of her hands up and inserted it into Mina's sex to moisten it. She then pulled it out and reached up and began to tweak and play with Mina's breast, groping it and playing with the nipple all while continuing to tongue and lap at Mina's pussy.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 3 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by luffy316 Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:59 pm

Mina grinned back at her. "No, but it means I can do this!" Mina would wrap her arms around Akashi's thighs, spreading them as far as they'd go. She'd pull her shorts aside, making a mental note to remove them soon if she was going to get a regular lead.

She'd squeal softly when Akashi added her finger to the mix, her juices flowing along the length of her womanly lips. Mina did her best to lap up Akashi's spread out petals, nipping gently at her clit with the edges of her teeth on a gambit. If she could keep her balance (relatively easy for her unless Akashi moves dramatically), Mina would also fold her legs in towards her middle, using her toes to begin gropin Akashi's breasts from beneath, tracing an occasional toe over her nipples.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 01, 2009 8:58 pm

Akashi smiled as Mina began to work her legs. "uhhh." She let out the soft moan. "You like to use your whole body?" She said between licks and moans. She let up on her grip on Mina's breast and used her other hand to finger Mina's pussy while she grabbed Mina's leg up and began to suck on the smaller girl's toes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon May 04, 2009 12:48 am

Mina's eyes went wide when Akashi's lips went over her toes. She was used to using her legs like a second set of (slightly clumsy) hands, in sex and sometimes in casual life, but no one had tried responding like this. It might have only been mildly arousing if she were used to it, but the alien pleasentness shot through her like electricity. She shuddered and closed her eyes, breathing a long coo against Akashi's womanhood as the tickling arousal filled her. the combined efforts of this and the fingering left her gasping softly, nearly paralyzed as she could barely manage to bring herself to kiss at Akashi's pussy gently, far too distracted by her surprising technique.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 04, 2009 7:04 am

Akashi could feel the change in Mina as her toe suckling seemed to work. She smiled as she continued to lick and suck at Mina's toes for a few moments before grabbing Mina's ankles to try and flip her off of Akashi. If she was successful she would try to swing her own woman hood away from Mina and grab both of the gymnast's ankles to hold her legs so that she could plunge her tongue deep inside of Mina's sex and begin licking and sucking feverishly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue May 05, 2009 8:22 pm

"Kiiiii," Mina squeaked feverishly, shivering and losing most of her focus remaining in her offensive arousal. Mina panted in time with her opponent's sucking and stroking, even as she lost contact with Akashi's lower body and had her legs spread wide.

Akashi's tongue hit her like an erotic speeding truck, Mina's eyes wide a mouth agape and filled with ecstatic cries. "Ahhhhh! Yessss!" she gushed, her pussy welcoming Akashi with a fresh supply of her wetness. Mina bit her lip to try and stop her praising of her opponent, unable to mount a defense but keeping just enough of her head to realize what was happening. As she writhed in Akashi's grasp, she'd try to use it to her advantage (of sorts) and squirm enough to reach for the ropes, hoping she'd honor the break.
"Long shot... but I don't got much of a choice if I wanna keep from bursting already... but she's sooooo goooood..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 05, 2009 8:44 pm

Akashi felt Mina wriggle away and saw that she was grasping the ropes in a desperate attempt to inject some rules into the friendly spar. Akashi smirked and let up for a moment. "You know I don't have to do a thing just because that little paw of yours is on the rope. This isn't a regulation match." She said and then let go of Mina. She crawled over to the gymnast and reached out to kiss the girl deeply. "But I try to be as honorable as possible." She then stood up and made her way to the center of the ring. "Plus." She smirked. "I am having fun and I don't want it to end just yet." She took a crouching stance and eyed Mina hungrily waiting for the smaller girl to get in position.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri May 08, 2009 6:14 am

Mina gasped as she was let free, catching her breath and readying retaliation when Akashi kissed her full on the mouth, Mina moaning and letting her tongue slide welcomingly into the bigger girl's mouth. "Alright, kissing duel's better than just getting eaten out like I'm Sunday dinner. I can manage this..."

It was still a bit of a relief when Akashi broke off and let her rest a moment.
"Heh," Mina said, smiling and wiping a bit of drool from her mouth. "Glad to hear it. Cuz I'm Mina Oates! And even if I lose a match, I won't lose a battle of wills!"

"That might've sounded tougher if I hadn't just gotten my ass... well, my vag handed to me a few seconds ago..." her mind critiqued dejectedly. She steeled herself anyway, knowing her only chance here seemed to be her flexibility and speed, and even then not much of one. She had to stay mobile and not get caught in a clinch like earlier. "Think with your head, not with your clit," she whispered to herself, trying to cool her head and her blood. Easier said than done when she was bottomless before the busty opponent, but she did what she could.

Mina would rush for Akashi, though as a massive feint. She would either allow for the sumo to dodge and leap to make brief contact with the turnbuckle, or hop sideways to balance quickly on the ropes if she stayed put. Either way, she'd bounce back and try and land on Akashi's back, wrapped her arm around her neck in a piggy back sort of chokehold, wrapping her legs around her waist.

She'd be expecting an attempt to slam her into the corner or onto the mat, but beyond bounding off she'd not have any defense for a follow up. And that's assuming she connected in the first place...

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 08, 2009 10:17 pm

Akashi hunkered down preparing for Mina's charge. She was hoping to catch her in a bearhug but when Mina moved out of the way. She stumbled forward and turned her head enough to see Mina flying at her. When Mina wrapped her arms and legs around her Akashi stumbled forward and began to try and tug at Mina. "Damn you.." She said with a small smile.

Akashi began to run forward suddenly towards the ringpost and at the last second turned her body to try and slam Mina into the turnbuckle.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun May 10, 2009 2:39 am

"Don't fall for it don't fall for it don't fall for it," Mina's head chanted at her, holding tight as long as she could while keeping her instincts from trying to put a death grip on the bigger girl. As soon as she felt Akashi turn, she'd ready all her speed, loosen her grip and hope for the best in her risky move.

She'd unhook her legs, swinging them upward while unlocking the chokehold and grabbing Akashi's shoulders. She'd swing upward, using her chimp-like grace to try and balance her hands (a bit awkwardly, but affectively) on Akashi's sturdier frame. She was essentially doing a handstand on her opponent's shoulders, but it only needed to last that second or two while Akashi would hit the turnbuckle herself.

If she landed as she'd expected, it would put Akashi with her back at the ringpost, where Mina would drop in front of her in a split on the mat. She'd wrap her arms around her opponent's waist, gripping the ropes to hold her as best she could while she tried to take her waistband in her teeth, pulling at it in hopes of bringing it low enough to start licking away.

If all went well, of course.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next