Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 179 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Miko vs Okami - tap out or pass out (complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Miko vs Okami - tap out or pass out (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Miko vs Okami - tap out or pass out

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:32 pm

Pressing her flawless, heart-shaped butt backwards to press Okami's face further, Miko would make an effective airtight smother, sealing the boy's breathing inbetween her buttcheeks to send him right to slumberland.

Feeling his senses fade Okami would now be willing to surrender, but his arms are going limp already, his tired hands slipping down along Miko's hips.
His feeble attempt at tapping will probably go unnoticed by the girl.
Miko's happy voice talking about bending and twisting him is not exactely a reassuring promise to his sleepy ears, but Okami can't do anything about it as she finally passages him into unconsciousness.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Miko vs Okami - tap out or pass out (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Miko vs Okami - tap out or pass out

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:29 pm

Miko felt Okami pass out behind her and she continued to rub her butt against Okami's face for a few more seconds before stepping away from the unconscious boy. Miko then smiled and waved to the fans as she moved down towards Okami's legs to drag the poor bot to the center of the ring. "I hope you're ready to stretch Okami." Miko said as she would place the unconscious Okami in a figure four leg lock. "Now let us start with something simple and easy to do." Miko said as she would apply pressure to the hold to try and wake up Okami with the pain.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:03 pm

(Round one goes to Miko, winner via butt smother-KO)

Lulled and smothered into oblivion by Miko's lovely butt, the boy was unaware of the ironic shame of being dragged into the middle of the ring with his
boyhood fully awake even while he was sleeping, while the audience was laughing happily at the show.

But Okami's blissful nap was not going to last for long: waking up to a sharp pain at the junctions of his knees, the boy's vision would focus to the uncomfortable scene of himself being trapped in a figure four leglock, and his beautiful opponent smiling widely in evident self-satisfaction.

"Ummrghhh.....! L-Let go...!!!", Okami would have to bite his lips to keep himself from screaming in such painful submission, his arms beating the mats as he thrashed from side to side, trying to keep his mind on track in spite of the intense pain and figure out a possible method to escape from that torture.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Miko couldn't help but enjoy the way Okami thrashed around like a child having a tantrum. "Aww, does it hurt? Well i hope you get used to it because i am not going to let you leave this ring until i am done twisting and turning you into every shape i can think of." Miko said with a smile on her face as she would put more pressure on the figure four lock. "Of course you could always just surrender and let me win and i might consider letting you go." Miko said in a taunting tone.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:13 pm

Stuck in Miko's vicious submission, Okami wa only now realizing how a big mistake he had committed: letting himself being deceived by her playful behavior and alluring look had lead him to the pain that he was suffering right now, as she had knowingly weakened in her smothering holds, making sure that he would weak and easily controlled for the rest of the match.

But it was not the time for regrets now. He needed to focus all of his concentration on the actual desperate situation, and find a countermeasure soon, otherwise his only choice was going to be between a shameful submission or a leg ligaments injury.

"Unrghhh.... l-let's do this instead.... let me go... and I might consider not spanking youghhh....". Clenching his teeth into a hint of a grin in spite of intense pain, Okami would remember what his friend Ryu had teached him about this kind of submission, time ago... so he resolved to try something:
Keeping his twisting from side to side, the silver-haired boy would accentuate the swinging of his body more and more, until he would hopefully manage to have both himself and Miko turn onto their belly with a last effort.
In that position, if what Ryu adfirmed was true, the pressure of Miko's figure4 would be now applied on the legs of both contenders, hopefully making it painful and not convenient for Miko to keep the hold locked.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:21 pm

Miko was putting on the pressure as she believed that Okami would easily break when inflicted with some real pain but what Miko wasn't expecting was that Okami would manage to fight through the pain and turn them both over. Miko was now on her stomach grimacing in pain as she quickly tried her best to free her legs from Okami's "Ouch, that wasn't nice." Miko said as she rubbed her legs to try and forget the pain. "I think i am going to have to teach you a lesson for that." Miko said as she watched what Okami would do next as she recovered.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:19 pm

"Nghh... heh, sorry for not meeting your expectations to fight against an obedient test dummy", Okami would grin in response, his smile lessened by the numbening pain still flowing through his legs.

Miko still had a good advantage on him though, given by her previous smothering holds having drained a good amount of the boy's energies, softened his muscles and dulled his usual speed... which showed when Okami tried to capitalize the moment, bouncing back against the ropes and rushing at Miko for a running clothesline.

More precisely, a "slowmotion-running-clothesline", because his still weak legs caused his move to be quite slower than they should.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:47 pm

Miko watched as the weakened Okami began to move towards her "Well if you do not want to follow my instructions i am just going to have beat you until you submit." Miko said as she would take a step towards Okami before using her flexibility to launch a kick straight at Okami's chin. "Don't blame me if you regret fighting back." Miko would say before lowering her foot and placing it on Okami's manhood, that is if her attack worked in sending Okami to the mat in a brutal fashion.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:09 pm

Okami's clothesline had not been a good idea in his still debilitad stade, as Niko didn't miss to show by taking a slight distance and knocking him down with a lightning-speed kick to his chin.

Down at her feet, Okami's head was swooning as Miko flashed, Miko flashed a sexy and dominating pose for the fans, placing a triumphant feet onto his private parts.

"G-gasp... o///o". Blushing and barely holding back from a shameful moan, the silver haired boy would try to shake the cobwebs off from his head and re-organize a resistence.
"Umpf... don't worry, no regrets here,", the still defiant Okami would reply, trying to push her feet away and roll up to his knees in a position that allowed him to cling both of the girl's legs.

If he got there, he would try to pull at Miko's legs in order to bring her to the mats, in spite of his still dazed state. It was a possible boomerang move though, for if he failed then he was going to gift a golden chance to Miko: himself kneeling at her feet with his head so close to her luscious thighs to actually brush her skin with his soft hair.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Miko would wave to the crowd as she rubbed her foot on Okami's manhood. "Oh, don't tell me you don't like the position you are in." Miko would say with a smile on her face as she taunted Okami. However, Okami was not out of it yet as the boy managed to feebly grab onto Miko's thighs. "Oh, do you want want to feel my thighs?" Miko would say as her thighs would immediately wrap around Okami's head before Miko would fall to the mat with Okami trapped in a headscissors.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Miko vs Okami - tap out or pass out (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Miko vs Okami - tap out or pass out (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next