by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Miko vs Okami - tap out or pass out (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Miko vs Okami - tap out or pass out (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Miko vs Okami - tap out or pass out

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:37 am

"Awch..!". Another sounding spanking from Miko would raise the cheerful laughters from the crowd, hitting Okami's mind more than it burned his butt.

"U-Unghff... o-ok... but just stop that spanking, it's embarassing..", Okami would comply, a slight bit encouraged by the apparrently kidding tone of her voice even while he was pinned underneath the alluring curves of Miko.

But was it good to settle down while she was ontop and free to put him into more debilitating holds? Okami was probably going to find out soon.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Miko vs Okami - tap out or pass out (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Miko vs Okami - tap out or pass out

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:48 am

Miko would wiggle on top of Okami a little to try and keep him embaressed and also to rub her breasts on his backside. "I am glad you are seeing it my way Okami." Miko would say before wrapping her arms around Okami's legs and quickly sitting on his back. "I hope you're ready for this Okami." Miko said before pulling back on Okami's legs to place him in a sharp shooter. "Just scream your submission when ever you want Okami." Miko said as she put pressure on the boys back.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:18 am

Okami would clench his mouth to hold himself back from a shameful moan at the seductive rubbing from Miko's breasts.
"Why can't she stop this..? I prefer small breasts too", the boy would try to tell himself a lie in the fruitless attempt at getting himself free from Miko's seductive distractions.

But soon he would realize his naivety as the sexy girl abruptly brought him back to the painful reality of a submission match, locking him into her shart shooter as she pulled his legs, straining his back.
"U-Urghhhh....!! Y-You tricked me...!", Okami would groan, amusingly pointing out an obvious thing while Miko could enjoy the squirming of his back underneath her curvy hips. "... but I won't submit...!! Unghh....", the stubborn boy would add, having no chance but to endure the pain while he slowly tried to slither his way towards the ropes, if he could.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:30 am

Miko would continue to put pressure on Okami's back as the boy squirmed beneath her "Settle down Okami or else it is going to get worse." Miko said as Okami was slowly moving towards the ropes. Miko then had a sudden idea "Well if you want to get away Okami i won't stop you." Miko said as she would let go of Okami's legs only to grab his pants to try and pull them off of Okami to try and strip the boy while he tried to escape Miko.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:36 am

"Unghh... a...little more and... G-GASP....!!!". Resolved to focus on his efforts and not pay attention to Miko's playful tauntings, Okami would strain in a last exertion to finally reach the ropes... only to then realize that he was not wearing his pants anymore!

"H-Hey... w-what are you trying to do...? Give them back!", the silver-haired (and now red-faced) boy would protest, stripped to a cute boxers underwear as he covered his crotch with an ashamed hand, while lunging forward to try and grab his own pants from Miko's hands.

Not the wisest move of him, since it was probably just what Miko was luring him into.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:37 am; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:45 am

Miko would wave Okami's pants in front of him to taunt the poor boy. "Oh my, you're such a naughty boy stripping down to his boxers in the middle of a match." Miko would say before Okami would lunge at her. Miko would quickly move Okami's pants to quickly wrap Okami's pants around his head to pull Okami into her breasts. "I knew you would be back." Miko would say as she would use Okami's pants to trap Okami in her breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:50 am

"Wha...??? umpffhh !!!". Unbalanced by Miko's swift movement, Okami would fall right into the awaiting trap of her large breasts, where she had wanted to put him since from the start.

Worse, she had now used his own pants imaginatively as a restrainting device to keep him inthere effectively, as the boy could realize when he tried to pull his head back but he could not.
"Hmff..??? mpfffhhhh.....", he would wriggle, unwittingly helping Miko in making him waste his air supply and draining his strenghts in a fruitless struggle. All the while, the busty fighter could relish in the boy's cute muffled protests sending nice vibrations through her breasts and making them warmer with his trapped breathings.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:53 am; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:54 am

Miko was enjoying herself as she had Okami trapped in her breasts with the boys own pants. "Enjoying yourself Okami." Miko said as she would try to slap Okami a little with her breasts. "Should i just keep you here until you pass out." Miko said as she would loosen up her hold on Okami's pants to give him a second of air so he could say something before pulling him in again just to torment the poor boy with her large breasts.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:07 am

Okami was helplessly jostled around by Miko's large breasts slapping him in a taunting way, causing the poor boy to lose more his sense of direction so to make him even easier to control.

Nonetheless, the brave but silly boy would still try to resist as Miko willingly let him out of her breast smother trap to enjoy hearing his speaking: "Gasp..!!! pant...pant... l-like if I'd allow myself to pass out in a girl's breastmmfff??? mpfhhhh....".

Okami's silly bravery speech would be soon muffled and silenced, as he was brought back into the smothering softness of Miko's bosom, noticeably getting weaker as he was cutely struggling not to succumb to Miko's soothing breasts, though he was already getting light headed in her smothering prison.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:18 am

Miko couldn't help but giggle at Okami as he bravely fought against her breasts "Well that is a bold statement but i don't think you can back up your words." Miko would say as she hugged Okami into her breasts with her own pants. "You know i think i will just smother you unconscious and then strip you of your boxers." Miko said as she would look down to see Okami's eyes with a perverted gleam in her eyes. "I bet you would like that wouldn't you."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Miko vs Okami - tap out or pass out (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Miko vs Okami - tap out or pass out (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next