by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Okami vs Priscilla Theodorakis (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Okami vs Priscilla Theodorakis (complete) Empty Okami vs Priscilla Theodorakis (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:39 pm

IN THE GYM
HENTAI P.O.W. MATCH: Victory by sexual exhaustion. When opponent is unrespnsive, or too tired to fight back, he gets restrainted and taken prisoner to the winner's room for the rest of the night.

Okami walked into the Gym, heading to the ring, holding in his hand the pink card he had found in his room that same morning. It was perfumed with some rare fragrance, and the note on it said simply. It just said: "I'm new around and willing to fight sweetie", then reporting place and time for the encounter.

Nobody was there at the moment so he started some workouts, just to keep himself warmed up. He got laying on the bench and started some bench-presses, wondering whether the note was just a joke some of the girls had done to him, since the gals of Sex Wars often took advantage of his naivety to trick or fool him around.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Okami vs Priscilla Theodorakis (complete) Empty Re: Hentai P.O.W. match - Okami vs Priscilla Theodorakis

Post by Thecoward Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:52 pm

Okami had to wait quite some time before Priscilla showed up. She had been waiting in her room before she came. After all, teasing the opponent was part of the fun. Under her plain workout clothes, she had wore a very appealing white bikini to fight Okami with. She had heard the gossips at the girls' dorms, and it seemed that the Okami guy was an easy prey.

Priscilla entered the gym. "Is there anyone here?", she asked, adding an innocent tone to her voice.

Thecoward

Back to top Go down

Okami vs Priscilla Theodorakis (complete) Empty Re: Hentai P.O.W. match - Okami vs Priscilla Theodorakis

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:25 pm

Ingenuous and istinctive as he was, Okami had got a bit eager in his long awaiting, so he had done quite a nice amount of workouts to spend that time and, when Scylla decided to show up, he was a little sweaty already.
He was laying on a bench resting a little, his chest heaving up and down slowly when he heard the cute female voice call.

"Huh? H-Hello... Okami is here, are you...? gasp...!" he was freezed in the middle of his phrase when he turned his head and saw the stunning beauty in white bikini approach him. He literally stumbled down from is laying position, then stood up quickly, comically regaining his composture with a slight blush of his face.

"So-Sorry... well, hello i am... i am....... Okami!! i'm Okami...n-nice to meet you..." he finally managed to say blushing way much deeper and cursing himself for being such a goof, stretching his hand for the unknown gorgeous girl, tilting his head up slightly as she was clearly taller than him.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecoward Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:38 pm

Priscilla giggled a bit at the sight of the stumbling and blushing Okami. "I was eager to meet you. My name's Priscilla. Please call me Scylla." She got his stretched hand and let him shake her delicate hand gently. "You look like a gentleman... just like I was told."

Thecoward

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:51 pm

Okami's eyes widened as he tried to keep the blushing under control, to no avail "H-Hehe... a gentlemen? well thankies, i wonder who might have said such a nice thing of Okami" he said, brushing his own head and grinning in nice shy way.
"S-So... welcome to Sex Wars Scylla. It was nice of you to think at me for your debut and, since you're new here, i think it's fair from me to let you choose the type of match" he gently offered, shaking her hand. Her breasts jiggled a bit in the process, and he made his best to look elsewhere.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecoward Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:00 am

"Oh, thanks. It's kind of you." With the middle and index fingers, she moved away a wick of her red, perfumed hair that had got in front of her face.
"Well, I thought of you because I'm not that experienced in wrestling, and it would be better to do my first match with someone... gentle." She swayed her body slowly from one side to the other, aiming to put Okami in a trance with her jiggling.
"You've been here for more time than me... do you know any kind of match that's not too rough?"

Thecoward

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:18 am

His eyes could not stop watching at her slow, gentle swaying, as he slightly falled under her alluring power.
"W-Well... actually... in the hentai kind of matches u have no need to strike your opponent hard. All you have to do to win is... erm.... force your opponent to... *blushes lots* to p-pop"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecoward Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:45 am

Scylla looked at him as if she was a little worried to further allure him. "Hmmm... I guess it's better than having to hurt each other." Then she gave her best smile. "It's okay to do it as long as it's with you."

Thecoward

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:00 am

His heart and breathing rate increased lots at her words. Of course it was ok with him!!! He hesitated for a moment though, knowing his poor skills at sensual wrestling had lead him to 2 inglorious defeats so far, and Scylla was a beautiful babe, which sure went at his disadvantage. Though, he coldn't pull back, nor he wanted to, as this girl looked so cute and nice. Besides, it was a chance to improve his skills.
"O-Ok then, we can start it as soon as you're ready, dear Scylla" he finally said. "Uhm... any further particular rules you would like for this contest?" he asked distractely, not really thinking she could be aware of Sex Wars rules and stipulations.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecoward Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:08 am

She started moving towards the ring, swaying her round, bikini-clad butt. "Well..." She looked back at him. "Okami, if I won, would you mind coming to my room?" She stepped the stairs that led to the ring and, once inside, she leaned over the ropes, exposing a little of her cleavage. "If it's not a bother, of course, YOU could bring me to YOUR room if I lost."

Thecoward

Back to top Go down

Okami vs Priscilla Theodorakis (complete) Empty Re: Okami vs Priscilla Theodorakis (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next