Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

Alexandra, AnaMaria414, d_ultsch, kerflubble, KillerV, Link-mon, Old_Man_Tai, Person, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, Teenwrestler, Teesta, ThunderFox, TripleHelix

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 2

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:18 pm by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kevin Derek

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Derek

Post by dtin1991 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Name: Kevin Derek
Ring Name: Silver Tongue
Sex: Male
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5,9
Weight: 165 lbs.
Nationality: Swedish
Currently residing in : US
Alignment: Competetive
Entrance music: Into the Mystic / Van Morrison

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Get in tight with an opponent and stay there. Coiling muscle around muscle to wear them down and take them out ... slow and steady to drain their energy.

Style: Pro style submission or ko against other guys and girls and will lockup in a hentai match if a girl really captures his interest. More comfortable working from the mats where body to body contact can be leveraged to wear down an opponent.

Preferred Matches: Pro style submission in a ring or submission on mats ... hentai when properly tempted

Endurance: ★★★★
Strength: ★★★
Speed: ★★★★
Defense: ★★
Technique: ★★★★★

Fav Moves : Ab Stretch, Bearhug, Leg Nelson, Heart Punch, Pec & Breast Claw

Finishing Moves (Standard Match):

Pretzel Fun : A quick and tight locked figure 4 leglock with legs twisted and opponent writhing around on the mat.

Just 4 Fun: Nice sounding but evil to be locked in figure 4 headscissor / crotch smother combo.

Hentai Match:

Silver Tongue Devil: Achieved by getting an opponent face down with his body stretched out on top of theirs and facing their feet .... legs lace under their arms and ankles locked behind their head for an upside down leg nelson. Once trapped in place, he force twists their torso to put pressure on their core and then braces his hands against their thighs and goes to work with his tongue to get an O for the win.

[attachment=0:3cgwl5ed]KD2.jpg[/attachment:3cgwl5ed]
Characteristics

Physical Appearance: Well groomed and tan body with blue eyes and blonde hair. Toned but not a muscle head with more of a runners build. Stays tight by playing tennis, soccer and running cross country. Was a member of the wrestling team in high school and learned techniques to build endurance from it. Always takes pride in his core and upper body and likes to pop a pose on occasion in a match.

Personality: Nice guy but with a strong cocky streak when challenged by a guy or girl. Raised in a wealthy home and is a gentleman outside the ring. Into sports and has an obsessive personality when it comes to competition regardless of the contest. Strong family bond and very defensive of his younger brother and older sisters. Has a weakness for other muscled bodies and it takes little temping to get him to step into the ring for a match. Goes all in when locked up with an opponent and doesn't always let go of a hold when asked.

Past/History: Pretty much had a good life thus far and wrestles only for fun and the challenge of going muscle to muscle. Loves testing his body out in matches and especially against women as they tend to be smarter opponents in general. Been wrestling in underground and backyard leagues since turning 16 and is pretty good at it. Doesn't loose often and takes a smart technical opponent to pull it off when it happens. Has a record of 47:12 outside of AFW and is looking to break into the fed and build a winning streak to establish a reputation in a more significant organization.

Wrestling Attire: Yellow, black and silver shorts over yellow squares in case a match gets HAWT. Always wrestle barefoot and shirtless and is proud of his pecs and abs and not afraid to call attention to them when he can.

AFW Information

Record: 1/1/0
Wins: 1
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/the-ring-f28/debut-match-kevin-derek-vs-erica-the-minder-s-maid-iona-t9246.html:3cgwl5ed]KO vs. Erica Iona via Just 4 Fun Finisher[/url:3cgwl5ed]

Losses: 1
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/the-ring-f28/kevin-derek-vs-aurore-ha-chitbang-t9334.html:3cgwl5ed]Submission vs. Aurore via shoulder crushing squeeze hold[/url:3cgwl5ed]

Draws: 0

In Progress: 0

Championships/Accomplishments:
Nothing yet

Friends: Hand extended
Allies: none
Rivals: looking to add to the list
Enemies: none known

Last edited by 12207 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:45 am; edited 6 times in total

dtin1991

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Derek

Post by Tatyina on Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:44 am

As long as you're not doing the first person thing in matches, you're fine. I'd add 1-2 more sentences to personality and History but other than that, you're approved.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top