by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ever Again

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ever Again - Page 3 Empty Re: Ever Again

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:03 pm

"Fine, fine!" Akashi said and grinned as she held her hand up. She waited for Taylor to speak and when she was finished, she grinned widely. "Hai!" She chirped as their glasses clinked and she tossed back her shot.

"Forever and ever again!" She added and eased back into her pillow. Akashi sighed deeply, feeling like a huge weight, that she didn't even know was on her, was gone. She felt good.

"Yosh!" She said to Taylor's words and raised the sake glass. "I want to." She said and took a big swig from the bottle. "But... the last time I did that with someone, I got ink on my back and metal in my pussy, so you're going to have to REALLY try to top that!" She added with a giggle.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:10 am

Taylor laughed out loud, and kept giggling long enough that she had to wait to settle down before she could speak again. "What about some ink in the pussy and metal in your back?" She said, and giggled some more. She was a little drunk, she realized.

"I promise I won't sing any Hed PE this time. But I can't be held responsible for the things that I sing. I sing things. You have sexual relations with girrrrrrrrrlllllllsssssssss..." She trailed off when she ran out of air, and gasped another breath in before continuing. "And I sing."

She poured another shot, ate another bite of food and chased it down with sake. That time she didn't flinch. "Let's go find Gatt and crash her place. I want to see her try to fight you off. And if those other girls are there, I wanna make fun of how stupid they look. They look so stupid." She laughed quietly. "Kashi, I really love you. You're my buddy. Let's go ride a merry-go-round and share clothes."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:19 am

"Ahaha!" Akashi laughed at Taylor's words. "I'll do it... if YOU do it..." She said with a grin. "Do THEY even do it?" She questioned suddenly. She never heard of a back piercing but she, in a sober state, could have guessed that she'd rather have the pussy piercing a thousand times over than a piercing to the back.

"You have such a lovely voice, Taylor-chan." Akashi said as her head drooped. "S-so beautiful." She nodded and stood up. She shoved her hand into her chest and pulled out a wad of Yen. She let them flutter onto the table and looked at Taylor with a grin.

"Y-Yeah! I know where that bitch ... I know where she lives. "I'm gonna go fuck... fight... fickkkkkt her. One of those." She said. "Both." She added. "And you can beat up the one girl. Sha. I think. I dunno. Beat her up and then do things to her. We'll show those bitches not to mess with sisters!" She said and pounded her chest.

Akashi sighed and grabbed Taylor to pull her arm around her smaller sister. "I got you. You're drunk, you lightweight." She said with a giggle as she pulled Taylor close and helped her to exit their private room.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:28 am

"I'm a little drunk. I don't mind being drunk with you. I'm not afraid of anything with you. Or with Johnny. That's why I..." She trailed off, and then leaned into Akashi and let her legs go limp, making the sumo support her. "Johhhnnnnyyyyyy... Kashi, I want Johnny. If he was here, I'd go down on him right now, I don't even care. I love him so much, and I just want to... I want his cock, Kashi," she said firmly, and pointed down at her crotch. "Right here. And his muscley chest and his haaaiiiirrrrr and his adorable smiiiiile... 'n junk."

She sighed with a smile. "Akashi, I just made myself super horny. Just clear that table and lay down and we can scissor each other until we both get arrested."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:39 am

Akashi grunted as Taylor went limp. She was forced to readjust herself to support ALL of Taylor's weight, rather than just part of it. While she adjusted herself, she heard taylor's words.

"E-Ewww..." She said and wrinkled her nose. Johnny-kun was great and she was glad Taylor loved her husband but she was getting a little grossed out by all that penis talk. "T-Aylor-chan..." Akashi said and then blinked at Taylor's words.

"I... I hate you." She said suddenly as she looked at Taylor and mashed her face up against the girl's cheek, staring at her with the one eye that wasn't just looking at the side of Taylor's head.

"Q-uit teasing me, Taylor-chaaan!" She growled against Taylor's cheek and squeezed her legs together, trying to keep the both of them from falling. "You already KNOW how horny I am! If you say something like that... you know I... I won't be able to help myself. Let's... let's just get back to my place. I'll call Johnny-kun and... and he can meet you up here and... we... I mean.. I mean you can boff in my bed. I'll... I'll go snuggle with Cassie-chan. S-She won't mind. Probably."

Akashi slurred against Taylor's cheek, inching closer to the girl's lips as she spoke, trying hard to move her body forward and get them out of the restaurant, or at least out of their private room where she knew she'd be able to keep a better handle on her frisky hands.

Last edited by 445 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:47 am

Taylor giggled uncontrollably. She was quickly reduced into a mass of hysterical, irresistible laughter. She escaped Akashi's encroaching lips by slipping out of her grasp and flopping onto the floor, where she continued to percolate with giggliness.

"NEVER!" She shouted, and stabbed a finger up at the ceiling. She wasn't sure what she was referring to. "Call Johnny! Let's call him right now. Quick, come get my phone out of my pocket. Come get it. It's right there in my pocket. Akashi you should totally get into guys, man, it's the best. It's the only way to fly. We need to find you a good Johnny, only bigger. You need a guy who can man-handle your big ass and get in there and fuckin'..." She gave three quick pelvic thrusts up at the air. "Yeah. Where's Joooohnny?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:17 am

Akashi continued to not enjoy the way Taylor was talking. "Eww! ewww! ewww!" She said and shook her head fervently. "Ok! ok! I'm NOT horny anymore!" She growled. "And just for that, I'm going to make you pay for that!" She said and threw herself forward to flop onto Taylor with her big bulk, facing the way that let her dig into Taylor's pocket. Akashi fished out the phone and stared at it, trying to pull up Johnny's number and dial it while drunk.

Johnny flipped his phone open as it rang. He knew Taylor was up in Tokyo tonight but when he saw that it was her calling, his eyes lit up. Maybe she was just checking in? Maybe she was coming home.

"Moshi Moshi, babe!" He greeted. 'How's everything goin?"

"Oh, Johnny-kuuuun!" Akashi slurred into the phone with a goofy grin. "You're so sweet. I got your babe right here. If you don't get up here, I'm going to leave her a sopping mess on the dinner table and I don't even CARE!"

"Uh.... Kashi?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:57 pm

"Juuuuun Buuuuuuug!" Taylor squeaked out a high pitched squeal like a 13-year-old meeting Justin Beiber. "Jun-Bug we have a situation. Taylor needs sex. Come sex Taylor." She nodded, and struck a twisty, dancy pose laying on the floor. "Nevermind that I'm in Toookyo. Akashi's here too. We should sex her too. Voulez-vous avoir un menage a trois avec Kashipants? I know it'd break Cassie's heart that she doesn't get in, but Akashi could use some lovin' that doesn't go bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz." She laughed loudly enough that she probably disturbed the patrons in the next room.

She pulled herself to a sitting position and pawed at the phone in Akashi's hand. "Kashi wants us to come to Tokyo. Do you want to come to Tokyo? Maybe we could all live with Akashi, and Cassie can try to time her showers for right after yours so maybe she can accidentally bump into you while naked and then sex. She's like that, man. Don't let her fool you."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:15 pm

Akashi giggled as Taylor began to yell so Johnny could hear it. It didn't stop her from continuing to lay across the girl though. "Ehehe..." Akashi chuckled as she pushed the speaker button so Johnny could just hear and speak to both of them.

"Uhhh....." Johnny said with a goofy grin on his face as Taylor spoke. She wasn't sure if the girl was speaking because she was plastered or because she was serious.

"I don't really like toys!" Akashi protested but decided to join in. "Yeah! come up here and sex us, Johnny-kun! It's... It's the only way I'll be able to plow Taylor-chan and I'll take you in... uh... take one for the gay team... if it means I can get my grubby mitts on your HOT WIFE!" Akashi then frowned. "Wait did I just say? Oh... ewwwww..."

Johnny laughed into the phone. "Uhhhh... She does? Like, move and junk?" Johnny said trying to test the waters. "Isn't that somethin that, like... we should talk about when you're home, babe?"

"NO JOHNNY-KUN! TELL HER YOU'RE MOVING TO TOKYO!" Akashi blurted out.

"And, like..." Johnny began with a grin. "Wouldn't Cassie want to accidentally bump into you or Akashi?" He said. He didn't understand why everyone, including Cassie, tried to make him think she wasn't into chicks! It was just so obvious!

"I mean-" Johnny was about to start when he was interrupted by Akashi.

"H-Hey Taylor-chan, is Cassie-chan a virgin!?"
She asked as loudly as possible.

Last edited by 445 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:27 am

"Oh, right. Sorry Johnny-Bug," Taylor said in an adorably apologetic voice. That was probably something to talk about at home. If it was even something she wanted to do.

Again with the Cassie being gay thing! Taylor giggled and shook her head. "Oh, John-Bug. So pretty. So dumb." She hopped back up to her feet and presented like a gymnast who had just stuck a spectacular landing. "We're gonna go get drunk and cause trouble. I'll see you later, okay Bug-Bug?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum