by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fix My Head! Fix My Heart!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fix My Head! Fix My Heart! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fix My Head! Fix My Heart!

Post by Tatyina Sat May 04, 2013 9:28 pm

Nikolette watched as Mayu took a step backwards. She wasn't sure about what she was going to do, but she did have an idea. Still, she sucked in a breath as Mayu answered Nikolette's ultimatum.

When Mayu was finished, Nikolette pressed her hand against her chest and let out a deep exhale. Nikolette smiled suddenly and lifted her hand up to cup Mayu's chin. This time the tears blurred her vision and she tried to chok them back but as she lifted up Mayu's chin, she had a smile on her face. "This was the first time I had hoped my calculations were completely off..." She said as she let go of Mayu's chin and turned her head to wipe her eyes. "But... I sort of knew what your answer would be and I just know if I let things go, I'll be wonderin for a long time if ya'll can ever get serious with me."

Nikolette looked back at Mayu. "I need someone who can support me. What I plan ta do. I'm gettin serious." She said as she looked at Mayu. "I hope... that you can find that sort of focus in yer life too, eventually. I hate seen ya with cloudy thoughts, Mayu." Nioklette nodded gently.

"But, I gotta do it this way, Mayu. After what that woman did to me. I need to seriously reevaluate my life. I hope ya'll can understand that much. Sorry for all this." Nikolette frowned. She was trying to be strong. She was partially thankful for Mayu's indecisiveness. At least she wasn't as attached as she had been with Satome.

Last edited by 445 on Sat May 04, 2013 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 10:17 pm

Mayu felt horrible as she saw the tears on Nikolette's eyes. She looked down as she slowly raised her eyes and only looked back at the girl when the mechanic finished her speech. Mayu had a rather sad smile on her face.

"N-no... I should be the one who's sorry..." she said. "At least... We can stay as friend, right...?"

The short haired girl felt that if only they had more time to spend together previously, her answer might have been different at this point. Nikolette was a nice person after all, it just that Mayu wasn't really sure yet if she wanted to go to that direction. She didn't feel like she's in the position where she could be get intimate with another person. She was afraid that it might not work too well and and they ended hurting each other's feelings in the future.

However the short haired girl knew that was only the outer shell of her excuse. She was more worried that it'd hurt her more than it'd hurt Nikolette. After all the things she went through with her family, the last thing she needed was a heartbreak. An ironic laugh resonated inside Mayu's mind at the thought. In the end, she was just being selfish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 04, 2013 11:30 pm

Nikolette smiled and wiped away her tears. She reached out and took Mayu's hands once more. She held them up and smiled weakly at Mayu. "Yeah. We work together still, right?" She said. "I mean, we could still have a match or somethin. Wouldn't want it ta be weird or anythin." Nikolette said with a laugh. "No need fer either of us ta be sorry. We're adults, eh? We're making adult decisions. If circumstances change again, than maybe we can revisit all this."

Nikolette nodded and turned her head, letting go of Mayu's hands. She turned and looked at the souvenir. "We're still gonna go to Yokohana together, anwyay. It will just be a trip and not a date." Nikolette smiled. Nikolette then lowered her head. "I'm turnin over a new leaf. I have a lot of plans and if i succeed, then we will DEFINITELY be seeing each other int he ring at least ONE more time."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 11:44 am

Mayu let out a sigh of relief as Nikolette seemed to take her answer well. She nodded in agreement, her smile gradually turning sweeter. The short haired girl hoped that if they ever returned to this point again someday, she would already have matured a lot more.

"Yes, certainly," she replied as Nikolette mentioned the trip to Yokohama. "I'll be looking forward to it as well."

Mayu looked down for a bit before smiling pleasantly at Nikolette. She definitely would look forward for their next meeting on the ring. The short haired girl would like to show the mechanic how much she had improved after their first match.

"Good luck with whatever you're planning, Nikol-san!" she cheered. "I'll train hard so I won't lose again when we meet on the ring for the second time. Tee-hee~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Nikolette smiled at Mayu's words. She was as pleased as she could be, all things considered. Still, it seemed like Mayu at least would like to meet int he ring. Nikolette grinned wider. "After I am medically cleared, I'll be putting my nose to the grindstone double time. Let's just hope that you can match my pace!" Nikolette then looked at May and pushed herself forward for another tight hug. She rubbed her hand up and down Mayu's back and clung like she didn't want to let go.

"Thank ya for stopin in, Mayu." She whispered. "And thanks for the gift. I appreciate it more than ya know." She then pulled away and turned. "I ah... better get back ta bed. I'm sure the nurses are itchin ta poke me with more needles after I broke their remote, eheh..." She turned and glanced up at the television where two girls were grappling pretty fiercely. "Mayu..." Nikolette added. "Ya'll should watch that fight if ya haven't. It might be hard but it'll teach ya lots."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 10:20 pm

"Ah..." Mayu let out as Nikolette inched closer and hugged her again.

A nervous chuckle escaped her lips as she heard what Nikolette said about the remote and all. She blushed and smiled at the girl when she finally let go, feeling glad that she appreciated the gift and all. Hearing what Nikolette said about the match, Mayu didn't say anything at first, but she eventually nodded in agreement. Hopefully it's not something that went way over the top, though judging from how Nikolette got hospitalized and all, she knew it's going to be rough.

"Mm, I guess I'll do that," she said to Nikolette. "Well then, I guess I'll be heading back now. I wish you a speedy recovery, Nikol-san!" Mayu smiled brightly before she bowed and walked towards the door.

Before she left, she turned around, pointing a fist at the mechanic, grinning. She did the same thing on their first meeting in the gym.

"I'll see you around! And let's meet again, on the ring!" she would say cheerfully. "Tee-hee~"

Mayu would then slip outside as she's going to head back to her place. She somehow felt more relaxed after what happened today. Perhaps she could focus to improve her fighting skills better now. After all, she wouldn't want to disappoint Nikolette when they met again on the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 10, 2013 8:44 pm

Nikolette smiled at Mayu as she watched her leave. When the door was closed she sunk ionto the bed and let out a deep sigh. She slipped onto the bed and pulled up her hand, letting it run through her hair. What had happened wasn't what she wanted at all, but it also was something she felt was necessary for her.

There was nothing holding her back now though. Nothing that would restrict her as she was determined to move forward. All she had to do was focus on getting better and really getting in shape for the ring. She looked up at the match that was on. She began to study it carefully. She'd have to do a lot more of that as well.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2