Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Black and White

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Black and White - Page 2 Empty Re: Black and White

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:00 am

As Angel's senses returned, she began to fume. Sure, tough love. The masked girl was offended beyond belief that Akashi decided to introduce herself now of all times. She couldn't have done it any other time? Sure Angel was brutal to her opponents but she was still human. She was still tired and sore. How dare Akashi do such a thing to her? It didn't help that Angel had already made up her mind about the sumo. She wasn't about just sit there and take this treatment. As Akashi turned around to leave, Angel took a deep breath.

The girl grabbed a nearby steel chair from a cart of them, charged at Akashi's back and swung it down toward the back of her head!

Last edited by 9943 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:09 am

Akashi wasn't even thinking there would be any more stir from the masked girl. She was just going to head to the showers, cool off and go about her business, leaving this unpleasant incident behind her. So as she heard the rattling behind her, she only thought that Angel was just getting up. She had no idea what was coming until something sharp slammed into the back of her head.

She stumbled and fell forward, her eyes were wide as she collapsed to her hands and knees, Her head was throbbing and she tried to fend off the blackness creeping into her vision. She'd been hit with worse in her day, but not MUCH worse. She panted as some saliva dripped out of her mouth and her cheeks flushed. It seemed the girl had a lot more bravado than Akashi gave her credit for. She'd have to do something about it, if she could stand up without falling back over. She didn't even try for the moment. Her focus now was on blinking away the headache and trying not to black out.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:28 pm

There was something dually satisfying and unsatisfying about hitting Akashi with the steel chair. She felt empowered for causing the girl pain even after all they had been through. Perhaps just a little, she was causing the same pain to Akashi that she felt. But it was also unsatisfying. Angel didn't have the personal gratification of using her hands to punish the sumo. But there wasn't much time to think about this. She was full of rage and wasn't about to stop. She moved to Akashi's side and dropped the chair. Angel grabbed the girl's hair roughly and would try to drive her pad-less knee right into her jaw. It awkwardly brought back some memories that she really detested, but the girl forced them to the back of her mind out of necessity. It wasn't like Akashi would have the same awkward feelings.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Akashi had let out a sigh of relief when she heard the chair clank to the ground. The worst thing would have been if the girl had tried to keep beating her with the chair. Akashi thought that maybe she could withstand it. She had been mauled from behind before. However, she wasn't really looking forward to dealing with that.

Akashi growled out as her hair was yanked, forced into looking up at the masked girl. The knee slammed into her jaw and rattled her teeth. She was thankful, though, that the girl had gone after a different part of her face and as the knee struck true, Akashi threw her arms up and wrapped them around the girl's leg, hugging the knee against her face.

She looked up with a scowl, her eyes narrowed at the masked girl's. "I'm not like those dolls you've been playing with so far... little girl." She said in a low growl as she sent a piercing gaze up at Talia. She snorted hot air like a bull as adrenaline pumped through her. She was just waiting for the girl to make another move.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:09 am

Angel viciously brought her knee into Akashi's jaw. It brought far more satisfaction to her than the chair shot did. Unfortunately, it wasn't nearly as strong. Akashi somehow grabbed onto her leg despite the blow and didn't let go. The girl looked down at the sumo, somehow more angry than before. She needs to go down. The masked girl, even with her leg being pinned down, seemed to growl in frustration. "Let me go you fatass..." she shrieked as she brought an elbow down towards the side of Akashi's head. "I am not little..." Angel couldn't get full form on the shot, what with not being able to throw her whole body into it. It didn't deter her, however, as there was very little rational in the girl's thoughts.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Akashi grinned when she heard the girl's retort. She pressed her head into the girl's chest and tried to tighten her grip. "Never been called that before, hime-chan." Akashi snarled out in a mocking tone as she felt the elbow slide into the side of her head. From where Akashi was, it wouldn't have too much effect. The big sumo was planning something much more effective on her end as she tried to squeeze Talia's leg so she could lift the girl up off the ground. She didn't need to do much of it. All she needed to do was get her off enough so she could pull her off balance and snap her down onto her back. Onto the hard concrete.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:34 am

As Talia was lifted into the air by Akashi, she flailed as much as she could. She threw punches down at Akashi's back to try and make her put her back down. "Put me down!" she yelled from her position. Perhaps they weren't the best words to say as right after Akashi dropped the girl onto her back. As she landed onto the solid, concrete surface her head snapped back. "Unh!" The blow was so sudden and fierce that Talia didn't make a sound after the initial grunt. The impact knocked more than a little sense out of her. She laid motionless on her back for a few seconds before her arms came up to her head and she rolled to her side in pain.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:51 am

Akashi was thankful that she was able to slam Talia down on the concrete ground. She shoved Talia aside and stood up, brushing herself off. The Sumo scowled down at the masked girl and snorted a hot breath through her nose.

" Listen, little girl." Akashi spat. "I don't know why you have this attitude but you better learn some respect. Before you get seriously hurt. You're lucky I'm the one you ran into. The next bitch you piss off might not be so interested in teaching you a lesson."

Akashi then turned to leave Dark Angel writhing on the floor.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:13 am

There were barely any thoughts in Angel's head. Everything was blurring together as the dim locker room light's slowly came into focus. She wasn't sure what had happened. Things started to come back to her and she managed to roll to her knees. She climbed onto the bench and struggled to sit down. Every time her heart beat, she felt a throbbing pain in her head. Angel looked around with her hands on the back of her head. Fortunately Akashi had left the room. She wasn't aware of the girl leaving or her parting words. Either way, Angel felt like crap. Her whole body had been sore already, know her back and head were hurt even more. Even worse, her first interaction with Akashi since she returned had gone horrible. She groaned again, finally things were coming into focus. When she tried to get to her feet, however, she felt dizzy and had to sit back down. She might have had a concussion of some sort. Great...First she breaks my heart...now she breaks my head. Bitterly, Angel sat there for quite some time, waiting until she felt good enough to finish packing up to head to the hospital. She may had won the match, but she suddenly felt so much worse.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2