by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[Pendant Match] Boxing: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Taylor Parker

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[Pendant Match] Boxing: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Taylor Parker - Page 3 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Boxing: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Taylor Parker

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:23 am

Akashi glared at Taylor deeply as the girl fended off the hook, even stepping back from the force of her punch. The smirk barely registered on her face. Enough that she was sure that Taylor would see it. Just like she had seen the bubbling rage in Taylor. But the quickness surprised Akashi as she was pounced on, feeling Taylor's arm behind her head as she tried to pull away. She threw her hands up, but they awkwardly covered her as a fist slammed into her side and dazed the big sumo.

Akashi growled and pushed forward, as the second slammed into her, making her knees weaken a bit as a flash of light danced through her vision. Akashi was in a bad spot, but anger was bubbling up in side of her. She muscled her head up to try and fit it into Taylor's chest so she could protect her face while her left hand slung around Taylor's backside and hugged her tightly. The sumo tried her best to pound her free fist deeply into Taylor's kidney but she was trying to really mitigate the damage as best as she could from Taylor's barrage.

"LITTE FUCKING BRAT!'

Akashi shouted as she reared back for another punch. But the bell clanged loudly, telling her that the two would have to be separated. "N-No!" Akashi shouted. They were just starting to mix it up. Things were finally getting good! Akashi swung her other arm around Taylor and hugged her tightly. "NO!" She screamed again as the ref tried to vocally separate them. Akashi couldn't let the fight end with one round and she was barely even thinking that they still had three more to go. Instead she was intent on making Taylor suffer and tried to slam her down hard to the mat.

"No, fuck you." She scowled, looking down at Taylor and panting heavily, sneering at the blue haired girl before slowly getting off her. There was a clear dark spot on the side of her face, just above her right eye, where Taylor's ferocious attack had repeatedly nailed her and Akashi was blinking her right eye rapidly as she tried to stand up and slink back to her corner.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Boxing: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Taylor Parker - Page 3 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Boxing: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Taylor Parker

Post by Bluemouse Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:40 am

Taylor slugged away until Akashi bearhugged her and was too close to punch effectively. She swatted at the back of her head with the heel of her hand and tried to dig her elbow in between them, but then she felt what Akashi was doing.

Her eyes widened, she stumbled back a step and her arms flailed once in an attempt to keep her balance and stay upright, but the big sumo had her in a bad position, even if it was after the bell. Her legs flew up as she flopped onto her back and Akashi's weight crushed her, driving the air out of her. She wheezed and gasped and kicked and shoved at her until Akashi got up and went back to her corner.

Getting up took an extra couple of seconds, but even hurt and winded and dizzy she wasn't going to stay on the mat any longer than she had to. She stumbled to her feet and made her way to her corner, taking several deep breaths and glaring across at Akashi. That bitch. If this was real boxing and not fake pro wrestling boxing Akashi would've been DQ'd for that. Didn't matter. In round two, Taylor was going to finish what she started.

"You have to use your fists, stupid," She recited loudly. "You can't just try to fat ass me to death."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:49 am

AS the two boxers recovered between the bells a Blonde woman had jumped over the barrier that separated the audience from the ring and she slowly made her way up to Taylor's corner. Some in the crowd saw this and started to shout out towards Taylor but by then it was too late as Brittany had already jumped up on the apron with a pair of brass knuckles in her hand and she swung right at the unsuspecting Taylor's face "Remember me bitch?" Brittany yelled out as she slipped between the ropes with a sick look in her eye and an evil smile on her face.

I hope that hurt bitch but in case it didn't i have a lot more punishment planned for you." Brittany said as she ignored Akashi who was also in the ring and aimed a punch right at Taylor's stomach.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:42 am

Taylor's eyes stayed locked on Akashi while she bounced in place in her corner. She couldn't slow herself down enough to even lean against the turnbuckle, much less sit down on the stool that was produced for her. The time between rounds was just a delay. In a minute, she'd be back beating Akashi's face in and making her eat every last word she ever said about her.

Akashi loved to go on and on about how Taylor was so disrespectful, but between the two of them she was the one that didn't respect the other. She was the one that thought of Taylor as some little punk, a kid who didn't belong in the same league as her. Taylor was going to change her mind, and judging by the marks on Akashi's face, she was on the right track. She was snapped out of her smoldering trance by movement off to her left.

"What the fu-" was all she managed to say before a fist slammed into her cheekbone, throwing her head to the side and staggering her. She was seeing stars and could already feel the warmth of the trickle of blood that ran from the cut opened by the brass knuckles. Her hand instinctively dabbed at the spot and her fingers came back bloody.

A familiar voice. Taylor shook her head to clear it and fix her eyes on Brittany, that hateful little snake girl, but a shot to her stomach dropped her to her knees. She clutched her stomach with both hands and wretched, struggling to get a breath in while her body just wanted to curl up on the mat.

"Hm." She rasped, glaring up at Brittany. "Voice isn't deep enough to be Cecelia. And you hit like a bitch, so I know you're not Gatt. You must be... lost?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:48 am

Akashi had stomped back to her corner and turned around. She looked at the stool and glanced back and saw Taylor standing. She stood firmly and glared at Taylor, crossing her arms under her chest. She locked eyes with Taylor. She was ready to finish this bitch. Taylor wanted respect, but she couldn't even box without flying off the handle and having to resort to illegal moves. She knew she was getting her ass kicked and so she did the only thing she knew how. Brat up and throw a tantrum. It made Akashi fume and want to beat the blue right out of Taylor's head. Still, her eye hurt. Taylor's cheap trick had inflicted more damage than would have happened if Taylor fought normally.

But that was when she heard the crowd yelling. She was able to see Brittany crawling up with brass knuckles. Anything with Brittany meant trouble, she had learned that quickly. She remembered why she was even in this fight and bit her lip. "Brittany!? What the hell!?" Akashi shouted and stepped forward as she watched Taylor get punched.

Akashi's heart skipped a beat as she saw the blood drip from Taylor's forehead. Akashi took a step back, frozen with unsurety. "What the fuck are you doing!?" Akashi shouted as she looked at Brittany and took another step forward. Not like this. As much as Taylor and her had their disagreements, Akashi couldn't sit there and watch Taylor get wrecked.

But what the big sumo didn't realize that while Brittany crept out from the crowd, there was another who was watching. The hooded redhead leaped over the barricade as well and grinned as she crept up behind Akashi. She hopped up to the to the apron and slid into the ropes.

"Stop!" Akashi waved as she charged forward, her eyes seeing red as she was intent at destroying Brittany. But when she got halfway across the ring, Akashi suddenly felt something extremely painful surge through her body. She barely had time to turn her head as her convulsing body shot forward and the huge Sumo went crashing head first into Taylor, as if she was tackling her with a flying headbutt.

Morrigan was standing proudly, holding a tazer in one hand as she watched the collision. "Hey, bitch." Morrigan said waving with her free hand and smirking at Brittany. "Need some help?" She said with a smirk.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:01 am

Brittany heard Akashi shout at her and Brittany just flipped Akashi off before returning her attention to Taylor "No one is going to come save you this time bitch." Brittany said as she put her foot across Taylor's throat "Lets see you say something now." Brittany said before laughing evily.

It was then that Brittany saw Akashi chrging towards her but a smile crept onto he face as she saw what was about to happen "Sorry bitch but it looks like you don't have any hope left." Brittany said as Akashi fell into Taylor "Well look who it is? I guess you will be wanting my thanks, well too bad because your not getting it. However, i guess i could use a hand in torturing this two bitches. Want to help?" Brittany said as she smiled wickedly at Morrigan before moving over to the two downed fighters "You can handle the fat one, i want the blue haired one to myself." Brittany said before she would place her foot back on Taylor's throat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:41 pm

"Nononono!"

Taylor's eyes widened and she held out her hands, palms out, as if she could fend off the incoming sumo. At the last moment, she curled into a ball and covered her head with her hands, and when Akashi crashed into her it was like being hit by a truck. Again.

She let out a wail both out of pain and frustration and rolled Akashi off of her. She scooted back to sit upright with her back against the ropes.

"I guess if you can't beat em-" Taylor managed to say before Brittany's boot cut her off, pressing into her throat and choking her. She was forced back over the bottom rope, her back arching as she tried to squirm out from under Brittany while she stomped on the mat in pain. She pushed at Brittany's boot with both hands and grit her teeth. Her fuzzy head wasn't getting any clearer without air, and she knew she was in trouble, and she was only vaguely aware of the forth girl in the ring. Things were even worse than she knew.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:00 pm

Morrigan furrowed her brow as she watched Akashi crash into Taylor. The big Sumo was rolled off of Taylor and groaned as she was on her hands and knees nearby Taylor, moaning and barely conscious.

"No... I want you to stop being retarded. Listen to me." Morrigan said as she stepped forward and raised her boot into the air and stepped down hard on Akashi's head, driving it into the mat. The sumo's arms flopped up to weakly grab onto Morrigan's ankle, but as blood began to pool out from Akashi's nose, she didn't have the strength to do anything but hold onto the ankle. Especially as Morrigan ground her boot down and used it to lean forward and peer at Brittany.

"How many people do you think you can piss off before they gang beat your ass? Don't you get it? You need someone like me around. I need your help too. I am tired of slinking around int he shadows. I want to be able to start humiliating these bitches for real. I want to start ending their careers one by one. I know you have a tough time thinking, but try it just this once. You can't honestly think you can take everyone you've pissed off? They aren't all like these two tools. A lot of them won't mind using our tactics against us. Don't you understand?"

Morrigan held out her free hand, making sure the tazer was clearly displayed for Brittany to see in case she tried something. "We need each other. We need someone who will watch our backs. So... we can cause even more destruction and force them to listen to and do whatever we say. You got to be tired of this amateur hour bullshit. I know you want the title. The real one. Let's fucking take it!"

Morrigan grinned as she looked at Brittany. "The Crow and the Snake. Morrigan and Lilith... two bitches no one fucks with."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:30 am

Brittany still had her foot placed firmly across Taylor's throat when Morrigan began talk to her "You do have an interesting point, bitch." Brittany said before spitting down at Taylor's face "The two of us together could cause some serious damage while making a name for ourselves." Brittany said as she finally let go of Taylor's throat "Alright i accept your offer but you better be as good as you think you are because i'm after some pretty big names."

Brittany then smiled as she had an idea "Hey toss me your tazer." Brittany said as she held out her hand "I want to make this bitch suffer." Brittany said as she had been interrupted last time she had Taylor beaten like this.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:40 am

Boos filled the crowd as the two girls began to form an unholy pact. The former champions laying on the ground and bleeding underneath their respective feet. It felt good and Morrigan turned to look at the entrance ramp to make sure no one was coming to save them. As she held out her hand, Morrigan heard Brittany's response and furrowed her brow. The girl had accepted Morrigan's offer but now wanted her to give up her tazer. She thought about it for a while and then pulled her hand back. She handed it to Brittany and eyed her carefully.

'Here. Do it." She said. "But don't even think about turning it on me or I'll fucking cut you." Into her free hand dropped a box cutter as she held the Tazer out for Brittany to take. "Go on. Put that bitch out of her misery. Morrigan said and nodded to Brittany.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next