Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jackster

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

RD 2: Emi vs Clyde - Underwear Mud Match at the Laundry!

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

RD 2: Emi vs Clyde - Underwear Mud Match at the Laundry! Empty RD 2: Emi vs Clyde - Underwear Mud Match at the Laundry!

Post by WrestlerAngel Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:38 pm

[size=130:22un4730]Underwear Mud Match at the Laundry! Emi Walker vs Clyde Gastin

Each of you receive a red letter in your apartment with the following:

Your next opponent is Clyde Gastin / Emi Walker.
You are gonna fight at our laundry, located on the 1S. It's a mud wrestling match, but don't worry: our laundry is going to keep your clothing clean! As you reach the location, you must remove your clothing until you are wearing only your underwear, and place removed wear inside one of our washing machines. After that, you must enter the large mud pool in the middle of the room, and face your opponent.
The following moves are considered illegal, and doing them more than once will result in DQ:
Bitting
Eye Racking
Striking, except low blows

The match ends when one of the wrestlers submit
OMEGA

Stephanie Lawrence's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

Ms Garcia, the Teacher's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

RD 2: Emi vs Clyde - Underwear Mud Match at the Laundry! Empty Re: RD 2: Emi vs Clyde - Underwear Mud Match at the Laundry!

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:35 pm

[size=85:2j60kmt0]
Your next opponent is Emi Walker.
You are gonna fight at our laundry, located on the 1S. It's a mud wrestling match, but don't worry: our laundry is going to keep your clothing clean! As you reach the location, you must remove your clothing until you are wearing only your underwear, and place removed wear inside one of our washing machines. After that, you must enter the large mud pool in the middle of the room, and face your opponent.
The following moves are considered illegal, and doing them more than once will result in DQ:
Bitting
Eye Racking
Striking, except low blows

The match ends when one of the wrestlers submit
OMEGA

"WHADDYA MEAN 'EXCEPT LOW BLOWS'!?!?"
Clyde shouted out angrily as he read the letter for his absurd next match against this Emi Walker chick in a pool of mud. How could no strikes be allowed yet Low Blows were perfectly fine!? He supposed that he could be okay as long as he kept his lower body in the mud he could survive. But a submission match with no striking in a pool of mud with nothing but your underwear against a random chick who may or may not be attractive and could end up going for the balls during the whole damn thing. Clyde wasn't sure if he was supposed to like the idea of this match or hate it. It had a lot of pros and cons but with a chance to pay Chesna off in one swoop, he wasn't about to care.

"BRING IT!" Clyde let out before he kicked his hotel room door open and stomped towards the laundry room with nothing but his Cowboy Hat, T-Shirt, blue jeans and a white T-Shirt, making sure to be as loud and rowdy as possible as he went down the hallway.

"ITS A NICE DAY FOR A WHITE WEDDING! IT'S A NICE DAY TO...[size=150:2j60kmt0]START AGAAAAAIIIINNNN!!!" Clyde let out loudly as he sung White Wedding by Billy Idol, hoping everyone heard him. If he was going down tonight, he was going out with a bang. Perhaps several if it could be arranged before he left.

"Y'ALL BITCHES BEST KNOW THAT CLYDE T. GASTIN WAS BORN AND RAISED WRASSLIN AND TACKLIN' IN THE MUD FROM SUN UP TILL SUN DOWN, BABY! Y'ALL ALL DONE FUCKED UP NOW! I GOT BILLS TO PAY AND BOOZE TO BUY! AIN'T NOBODY STOPPIN' ME!" He'd yell out loud and proud into the laundry room that he arrived in, looking around to see that no one had arrived yet, he removed his boots and hat, then his T-shirt and Jeans and threw them into the washing machine, leaving him only in a pair of plaid boxer shorts.

"Okay." He'd mutter before sitting on top of the washing machine. Waiting for this girl named Emi to arrive.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

RD 2: Emi vs Clyde - Underwear Mud Match at the Laundry! Empty Re: RD 2: Emi vs Clyde - Underwear Mud Match at the Laundry!

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:06 am

Emi was walking down the halls reading a letter she recieved recently "hmm this is a wierd match." Emi said to herself as she wondered what her opponent was like "I better make sure i don't wear my good underwear." Emi said as she got to her room and decided to get ready for her match later. Emi cooked herself a nice dinner and put on some old underwear which she wasn't going to mind getting dirty. Emi then put on a sexy dress which she was going to use to tempt her opponent and make him feel uneasy about hurting her to much.

Emi left her room and made her way down the where her match was supposed to take place. Once Emi arrived there she saw Clyde sitting on one of the machines and she smiled and bent forward to show off her cleavage "Hello, i'm Emi lets have a good fight ok." Emi would say before putting on a sexy striptease for Clyde as she took off her dress. "Go easy on me ok, since i am not to skilled in submissions." Emi said trying to lure Clyde into a false sense of security and arousement.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Sitting down on the washing machine while he waited for his opponent, Clyde simply whistled to himself as he waited for his opponent until he heard some footsteps approach him, he turned and immediately his eyes went wide as he spotted the lovely blue haired woman standing there, showing off her perky chest with the way she was bent over. Clyde's tongue lolled out at the sight of Emi as his cheeks flushed. He was going to mud wrestle with this girl!? Sweet, he thought, but couldn't help but notice something amiss here with Emi as she told him to go easy on her.

He was a Tension Veteran and knew how some girls liked to play the innocent card before giving the guy a swift knee to the balls. So either Emi was actually really nice and soft girl, or she was playing with him.

"Well what a coincidence! Neither am I!" Said Clyde happily as he marched up to Emi and stepped beside her, not wanting to stand in front of her and be easily struck.

"Pleasure to meet ya, Ma'am. The Name's Clyde T. Gastin." Clyde would say as he tried to take Emi's hand and kiss it like they did in the old days. Figuring that maybe the gentleman act would catch her off guard and maybe let him know what type of lady she really was.

Frail or a Fighter.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:33 am

Emi let Clyde take her hand and kiss it as she looked away and continued to act innocent "Oh my, i didn't know i was fighting a gentleman" Emi said as she pulled her hand away from Clyde's lips "But i think we should save the formalities for later. Now i hope your ready because even though i may be a rookie i am going to try my best to win" Emi said as she flashed Clyde a smile and moved towards the mud pit as she was ready to begin the match.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:24 pm

"Neither did I!" Clyde shot back jokingly as he let go of Emi's hand and nodded with her words. He got the impression that she wasn't bad at all and that she may be rather kind and genuine after all. At least that was what he hoped for.

"Same here, Missy... I got bills to pay and the prize money might be my one way ticket outta this joint." Said Clyde as he affirmed her reasons why he couldn't lose. Not too mention being able to HOPEFULLY beat down a certain spiky haired kid in the finals if he made it.

Seeing Emi move for the pit, Clyde got mischievous and intended to make the situation more playful than competitive at first, he waited for Emi to move herself into the pit of mud before he proceeded to leap at her and tackle her down into the pit, playfully pinning her down if he did so. Fully aware that there were no pinfalls. Sadly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Emi had just entered the mud when she heard Clyde charge up behind her "Hey what are you doing?" Emi managed to say while she turned around only to be tackled into the mud with Clyde pinned on top of her "Hey that wasn't fair. I thought you were a gentleman?" Emi said as she struggled beneath Clyde but as she did one of her hands would scoop up some mud and wait for him to reply to her question. As soon as Clyde would open his mouth Emi would attempt to toss the mud into his face for a little payback for the tackle.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:43 pm

After tacking Emi down, Clyde would sit up, look her in the eyes and grin mischievously, finding her words to be rather amusing. He wanted to make this match rather light hearted and just have fun. It wasn't everyday that he got to mud wrestle with a blue haired babe after all.

"Well Ms.-EUGUFFFF!" Clyde almost answered before Emi threw some mud in face, much of it catching him right in the eye, blinding him and causing him to fall off Emi as he tried to wipe the mud off his face.

"PFT! The Hell Was That!?!?" He barked after spitting a wad of mud out.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Emi sat up before responding to Clyde "That was for tackling me into the mud." Emi said before standing up "And if you don't play nice your going to be eating alot more of it. I may not be the best fighter but i don't like being tricked Mr. Gastin." Emi said as she tried to keep her innocent play going "Now how about you fight like a man and no more cheap tricks." Emi said with a stern look on her face as she scolded Clyde.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:01 pm

"I WAS JUST MESSING AROUND!" Clyde shot back angrily at Emi while getting the mud out of his face, looking up at the girl who scolded him like a child who had been framed for a crime he didn't commit!

"B-But... But...!" He tried to interject but Emi kept going and scolded him further.

However, upon hearing her last set of words where she told Clyde to Fight Like A Man, The Texan's eyes went wide as he felt his pride being wounded and above all challenged.

Clyde then stood up with mud still one his face as he glared at Emi. "Woman! I AM A MAN! THE GLOVES ARE OFF!" He declared while beating his best before he winded his hand back to throw a punch!

...And then realized they were illegal and froze once he realized he couldn't use the traditional manly fighting style but had to try something else.

"Dammit." He muttered to himself before he raised up his hands to offer a test of strength to Emi. "C'mon! Bring it, woman!" He challenged.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next