Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 3:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:33 pm

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:20 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:17 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

RD 2: Emi vs Clyde - Underwear Mud Match at the Laundry!

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

RD 2: Emi vs Clyde - Underwear Mud Match at the Laundry! - Page 3 Empty Re: RD 2: Emi vs Clyde - Underwear Mud Match at the Laundry!

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:13 pm

Emi squeezed Clyde's package with all her might "Just give up and i can turn this pain your feeling into something more pleasurable." Emi said before she was forced to let out a scream as Clyde got some revenge by squeezing her sex right back "You really think a man can handle as much pain as a woman." emi said as she moved her other hand down to Clyde's balls to give them a good squeezing.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

RD 2: Emi vs Clyde - Underwear Mud Match at the Laundry! - Page 3 Empty Re: RD 2: Emi vs Clyde - Underwear Mud Match at the Laundry!

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:37 pm

The situation had taken a toll for the worst just as Clyde predicted. He was never one to stoop to crotch clawing like he was in a catfight or something, but desperate times had called for desperate measures and he had to use a crotch claw on Emi to retaliate against the claw she had on his balls, fighting through the pain he felt to try and beat Emi somehow despite her dirty tactics. He howled in pain as she squeezed his package tightly without mercy, making his eyes water as he fought back and squeezed Emi's crotch.

But it wasn't enough, and as Emi got two hands on his crotch and squeezed. Clyde could take no more.

"Auguuuhhh!! SS-Sonova---Bitch!!!" He howled through gritted teeth before he winded his hand back and fired out a stiff right punch to nail Emi right between the eyes as his final act of defiance as he threw the match to Emi.

The punch will instantly earn him a DQ from the ref-girl at the side of the pool if he manages to strike Emi.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:54 pm

Emi squeezed as hard as she could trying to get Clyde to submit but what came next really took Emi by surprise. Emi soon screamed in pain as Clyde punched her square between the eyes causing Emi to let go of Clyde's balls and move her hands to her face to try and get the pain to go away "Agh! you fucking bastard. Strikes are illegal in this match." Emi said as she tried to get away from Clyde and recover from that punch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Tears of sheer agony of pain would stream down from Clyde's eyes as Emi squeezed his package to the point where Clyde could take no more and HAD to make the pain stop, but he couldn't just lie down, he had to give Emi once last middle finger for doing this to him, prompting him to give a stiff punch. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't up for sex, but he couldn't just back-down like a wuss to Emi for this.

The Punch struck Emi hard and made her release Clyde, causing him to let out a gasp of relief before he collapsed back in the mud, cradling his crotch following the harsh claw on it, groaning weakly in pain. Clyde was done, he was out.

"...Just 'Cause Lowblows are legal don't mean you gotta use 'em... Can't you fight like a man? Ooooohhh..."
Clyde would let out with half his face in the mud, defeated in the worst way possible. He threw the match, but in reality the punch was his way of tapping out.

The Ref-Girl saw the punch and gasped before blowing her whistle. "CLYDE GASTIN IS DISQUALIFIED! WINNER IS EMI WALKER!!!" The ref cried out.

"...Offerin' sex don't change the fact you hurt me real bad neither.... Uhhh... You e-e-expect me to fuck with busted balls? ...Guuhh..." He added, unable to get up as he groaned in pain in front of Emi.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Emi was pissed at Clyde but once she heard the ref blow the whistle to disqualify Clyde she smiled "Serves you right." Emi said as she stood up "It could have been a wonderful experience for you but you just had to punch me." Emi said as she would walk up to Clyde and kick mud in his face "I think i should pay you back for that punch." Emi said as she tried to kick Clyde onto his back "Now how about you apologize to me or i will make your life a living hell."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:33 pm

"...Like hell I was just gonna just lie down like some pussy-ass bitch just 'cause you may have wanted to bang.... You coulda' been lyin' too... A punch isn't as bad as havin' your balls bruised anyway BUT LIKE HELL YOU GIVE A DAMN!" Clyde shot back to Emi before she kicked mud in his face, partially blinding him before he was kicked over onto his back, unable to move in the mud pit while he clutched at his sore family jewels.

He looked up at Emi, panting heavily while he gazed at her though his partially covered eyes. He didn't know if he could apologize. Too much pride. He wasn't sorry for punching at all, but he could barely defend himself if she attacked him.

".....Can't you gimme sometime to... Think about it....." He asked wearily, slightly joking. He was surprised he hadn't passed out yet.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:38 pm

Emi stood above the downed Clyde with a smile on her face "Well i guess i could give you some time to think about it." Emi said before she placed her foot on Clyde's package and pushed down "Take your time. I can stay here all day." Emi said as she would twist her foot to grind against Clyde's balls. "But if i were you i would hurry up before something really gets bruised."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:48 pm

Clyde saw Emi left her foot up. His eyes went wide instantly with sheer unadulterated PG-13 horror. "NONONONONONONO! I-I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I APOLOGIZE, DAMMIT! IM SORRY FOR PUNCHIN' YA!" Clyde let out hastily to try and stop her from further abusing his nuts.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:52 pm

Emi's foot stopped inches above Clyde's balls "Well thats all i wanted." Emi said as she moved her foot away from Clyde's balls "Now i hope your learned your lesson about punching beautiful women in the face." Emi said as she walked over and leaned down next to Clyde's head "Just be glad i'm a nice person or someone would have some crushed nuts right about now." Emi then smiled before punching Clyde right between the eyes. "Have fun playing with yourself as you won't be getting anything from me."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:14 pm

Sweat dropped from Clyde's forehead as Emi stomped inches above his balls and spared his life and his future children. So to speak.

Clyde remained silent as Emi spoke to him. He certainty didn't enjoy punching women in the face but in the world of AFW, chivalry was very dead and sometimes you had to do things that weren't too popular to get ahead. He'd punch Emi again if they were ever in a match that ALLOWED it, if that was what it took to win. But Clyde wasn't smart enough to say that out loud.

He froze as she leaned next to him and froze at her words near his ear. Had she been a nicely person he wouldn't have had his balls threatened to be crushed! But Clyde kept quiet at least until he took a punch between the eyes. "G-Gaaooowww!!" He howled and clutched his forehead while rolling around a bit in the mud.

"Agh! Why couldn't we just have fun in the dang ol' mud instead of you tryin' to kill my kids!? Owww..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next