Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

RD 2: Emi vs Clyde - Underwear Mud Match at the Laundry!

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

RD 2: Emi vs Clyde - Underwear Mud Match at the Laundry! - Page 4 Empty Re: RD 2: Emi vs Clyde - Underwear Mud Match at the Laundry!

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Emi just turned around and smiled at Clyde "Oh, w could have had fun. All you had to do was submit to me and not punch me in the face and we could have had alot of fun." Emi said before turning around to leave the arena making sure she grabbed her clothes and Clyde's clothes as she left forcing Clyde to walk back to his room in his mud covered underwear.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

RD 2: Emi vs Clyde - Underwear Mud Match at the Laundry! - Page 4 Empty Re: RD 2: Emi vs Clyde - Underwear Mud Match at the Laundry!

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:35 pm

"...Guh... Stop actin' like you're the innocent one here..." Clyde shot back. He knew he punched Emi to defy submitting to her, but he couldn't stand that she thought she was in the right for choosing the fight dirty in the first place. Even if she offered him a chance to Feel Good, he had too much pride to lie down for that reason. He wasn't like everyone else.

But as he watched Emi make her way to the washing machine and take not only her clothes but HIS clothes as well, which included his Shirt, his Jeans, his favorite (and only) pair of boots AND... His Hat that was quite possibly his most valuable item. It could not be replaced.

"H-Hey! Hey Wait! Give all that back!" Clyde let out as he scrambled up to his feet, slipped and then hopped up again to try and chase after Emi as she left the room, but following the abuse to his nads, Clyde could only limp towards Emi down the hallway while feeling a horrid pain his lower stomach area.

"I NEED MA' HAT!" He let out while trying to reach Emi. He didn't want to beg for them, but he was willing to do whatever necessary to get his clothes back. Especially the hat and boots.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:27 am

Emi was just about to leave when she heard Clyde run up behind her "Well, i guess i could give you your clothes back." Emi said as she tossed almost all of Clyde's clothes back at him "But i think i will keep the hat for awhile." Emi said as she put the hat on her head "I think it looks good on me." Emi said as she ran her fingers along the tip of the hat "Maybe i will give the hat back to you but you have to make it worth my while." Emi said with a smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:02 am

Clyde doubled back the very moment Emi threw his clothes at him, quickly moving to catch the shirt, jeans and boots as they were tossed to him, but saw that she intended to keep the hat of all things! WHY THE HAT!?!?

"Nonononononono!" He protested while shaking his head quickly. He then found himself freezing up and blushing slightly at her last couple of words before letting out a long sigh.

"...What do ya want?" This was either going to be Good, Bad or Painful. His experiences showed him it was usually those.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:05 am

Emi began to walk around Clyde with a smile on her face "Well i could think of many things that i want but i want to here what your willing to do before i give you your hat back." Emi said as she giggled innocently as she looked down at Clyde "This hat must be really important to you but if you can't give me something that i want i'm going to take this hat with me." Emi said as she placed her hand on Clyde's shoulder "Well don't keep me waiting."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:37 am

"W-What?" Clyde let out as he heard Emi, he thought about taking the hat, but he could barely run or let alone fight back if she caught him. He'd knew what she'd do if got caught too. Why did men have to be made with sensitive balls? Not fair.

His faced turned red regarding her words as she wanted him to obviously suggest things to her, he growled a bit and gritted his teeth before he went to get on his knees before Emi and bow before her, putting his head down on the floor. He was slow though, his crotch still hurt and he couldn't run too fast at all. Standing was hard too.

"...Somethin' like this?" He muttered.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:41 am

Emi saw Clyde bow down on the floor and she smiled "Well thats a start but you are going to have to do better if you want to get your hat back." Emi said before sitting down on Clyde's back "I mean you were so mean to me during the match." Emi said as she reached down and rubbed her hands through Clyde's hair "I mean you were a big strong man before i knocked you down to size." Emi said as she giggled as she sat on top of Clyde.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:00 pm

"...Guh..." Clyde grunted lowly as Emi sat down on his back and teased him further while rubbing her hands through his messy hair, clearly making herslef comfortable on top of the cowboy who's balls were aching beyond belief.

"She's lucky I ain't at a Hundred percent here..." Clyde thought to himself as he endured the humiliation that he subjected himself to that clearly didn't do justice for Emi.

"....Meh...Y-Yes... You knocked me down ta' size..." Clyde reluctantly agreed with a bitter sneer. What else could he do to get the hat back? He felt her mud covered body against his, her muddy rear upon his bare back where her thighs pressed against his skin.

Clyde let out a sigh. "...I could...Clean ya up if you'd like... Get rid of all that mud... I know how to use my mouth too..." The deal wasn't so bad. Clyde may have done either of those things for free if asked, but he didn't like how he was being forced into this in such a degrading manner.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:17 pm

Emi continued to sit on Clyde's back as she proposed what he could do "Really? And what would you do with your mouth. I hope it isn't more whining about losing your hat." Emi would say as she would run her hands through Clyde's hair "I mean i could just force you to do those things if i wanted but i'm felling generous." Emi said with a giggle "Now lets try one more time, what woudl you do for your hat and make sure its humiliating because i want to see a good show." Emi said as she would pull on Clyde's hair before removing her hand and slapping his ass.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:06 pm

"Well what else can a man do to a woman with his mouth!?" Clyde shot back in a flustered manner, he knew Emi wanted him to be specific just to mess with him, still he couldn't deny the feeling of Emi's hand though his hair felt great, making Clyde turn his head to go along with the feeling of Emi's hand through his hair.

Still, the humiliation was bad enough and made Clyde growl a bit and grit his teeth as she giggled tauntingly and asked him to do something humiliating for his hat before pulling on his hair, making Clyde moan a bit before he jumped a bit at the sudden slap to his ass, his face going red with embarrassment instantly. He had never been in a predicament this low before.

Clyde then let out a frustrated groan before he opened his mouth to speak again. "...Ugh....I guess I'd.... Eat ya out, kiss your feet and ass or somethin', I dunno, man!"

"DAMMIT!DAMMIT!DAMMIT!DAMMIT!DAMMIT!DAMMIT!DAMMIT!" Thought Clyde in his head at the humiliating acts he had to subject himself to.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next