Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

RD 2: Emi vs Clyde - Underwear Mud Match at the Laundry!

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

RD 2: Emi vs Clyde - Underwear Mud Match at the Laundry! - Page 2 Empty Re: RD 2: Emi vs Clyde - Underwear Mud Match at the Laundry!

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Emi was going to scold Clyde again when he went for the punch "Hey, hey no punching." Emi said as she brought her arms up to her face to try and block the punch. However, the punch didn't come and Emi looked at Clyde "Whew that was close. Now remember no punching." Emi saidbefore moving close to Clyde "Well i guess i can forgive you this one time but only if you do something for me." Emi said with a smile as she got near Clyde "Could you maybe just go easy on me?" Emi asked before shooting her leg forward to kick Clyde in his balls. Emi would also fall backwards while she did to make it look like she tripped on the mud and kicked Clyde oon accident

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

RD 2: Emi vs Clyde - Underwear Mud Match at the Laundry! - Page 2 Empty Re: RD 2: Emi vs Clyde - Underwear Mud Match at the Laundry!

Post by Lobo Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:33 pm

Clyde would stand there with his arms in the air waiting to lockup with Emi and prove his manliness to her, which was probably the most important thing for him. So he stared at Emi with a serious frown as he readied himself to get things under way, but froze as she spoke of forgiving him and asked if he could go easy on her, something that made Clyde frown greatly as he thought about it.

"How you gon' expect me to fight like a man if I'm gon' be holdin' back an-SHHHHHUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHH!!!" Clyde began to speak before he took a swift 'accidental' kick to the balls from Emi that made him double over before he fell back and splashed into the pool of mud, howling in pain as he cradled his assets.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Emi smiled as she lay on her back in the mud as she heard Clyde scream in pain but she immediately got up and moved over to him with a look of concern on her face "Oh my god, are you ok?" Emi said as she leaned down next to Clyde "Is there anything i can do to help?" Emi asked as she was trying her best to keep her innocent act going so that she could trick Clyde again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Rocking back and forth in the pool of mud while he cradled his wounded jewels, Clyde writhed in pain as Emi rushed to his side like she was concerned. Clyde was differently fooled as it looked like an accident by the way she 'slipped' and 'accidentally' kicked him between the legs.

"No... Im.... Good.... Just... Give me a minute...." Clyde groaned to Emi while he tried his best to just recover with some time before he got back to fight with Emi, he remembered though that low blows were legal and knew coming in this match he was in danger, that's what had pissed him off originally.

He wasn't sure if Emi was playing an act or really trying to hurt him. Maybe he'd find out soon enough.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:55 pm

"Well as long as your alright" Emi said as she backed away from Clyde before sitting down next to him and wrapping her legs around his neck "This is a match and i am sorry for kicking you but i want to win" Emi said as she tried to squeeze Clyde's neck between her legs for a head scissors "How about you just give up and i will make you dinner as an apology for that kick?" Emi said trying to see if Clyde would surrender.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:46 am

Still nursing his sore assets, Clyde hoped to be left alone for a moment but would find himself ensnared by the smooth legs of Emi that would wrap around his neck tightly in a surprise submission hold!

"Ack! Crap!" Clyde let out as he was snagged and had his neck squeezed by Emi, making his eyes curl up within his head as he tried to breathe and was crushed between her legs.

"...I...Need... The money..." Clyde let out through faint gasps and he dug his fingers into Emi's legs, trying to pry them apart.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:39 am

Emi continued to squeeze Clyde's head between her legs as he cradled his family jewels but she wanted to win or at least she wanted to weaken Clyde some more before attacking him again "And i want to win." Emi said as she winced from the pain in her legs and she was forced to let go of her head scissors as Clyde pried her legs apart "I am going to win and thats it" Emi said to Clyde as she stood up and waited for Clyde to join her as an idea began to form in her head.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Managing to pry Emi's legs apart from his neck despite the pain he was obviously receiving there, Clyde would scramble away from Emi the very moment he was released, turning around at the end of the pool just in time to see her stand up.

"No you ain't!" He responded before lunging at Emi from all fours, trying to tackle her back down into the mud.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Emi just frowned at Clyde as she said she wasn't going to win "You know it isn't nice to disagree with a lady." Emi said before she let out a gasp as Clyde tackled her into the mud "Fine, if thats the way you want to play" Emi said with a smile as she reached down between Clyde's legs to squeeze his balls. "I think its time for you to give up."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:04 pm

Clyde went to tackle Emi down into the pit of mud to hopefully get an offense started, but the moment he got her down and locked his gaze into her big red eyes, he felt a horrid pain course from between his legs. "GAAAAAAAGHHH!!!" Clyde howled out in pain as his eyes would bulge out, honestly about to quit right then and there. He couldn't take this. Why did anyone think Low Blows being legal in a mixed match was a good idea!?

Clyde didn't know and he couldn't take this. But thinking about the rules made him think on something else as well. "FFF-Fuck yoooou!!" Clyde howled out before he tried to get his hands between Emi's legs to get his hand at her crotch before he would wrap his fingers and thumb around her sex and give her a violent squeeze, pressing his thumb harshly into her womanhood to wrack up the pain. Hoping she'd submit or leg him go before he had to give too.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next