Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

POW Match: Clyde Gastin Vs. Shiori

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

POW Match: Clyde Gastin Vs. Shiori Empty POW Match: Clyde Gastin Vs. Shiori

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:37 pm

Prisoner of War Match. Winner keeps the loser as their prisoner for 24 hours.
Win By Pinfall, Submission or Knockout
Striking Moves are Illegal and will earn a Disqualification.

"Nothin' To Lose" by Rebel Meets Rebel would begin to play throughout the Tension Arena as white smoke would begin to slowly cover the entrance stage until the music picked up and out came the blonde haired brawler from Texas, Clyde Gastin. making his way down to the ring as he was met by a chorus of cheers and boos. Wearing his usual attire of a brown trenchcoat, blue jeans, cowboy boots, a white T-shirt and his prized brown, leather cowboy hat.

Nearing the ring, Clyde would slide inside and make his way towards the far corner opposite the stage side, sitting on the top turnbuckle with his feet planted on the ring ropes at the sides the middle turnbuckle, waiting for his opponent to arrive with a somewhat bothered look on his face. The POW match didn't bother him, but the fact he couldn't use strikes is what worried him since he relied on them so much. He wasn't a powerhouse and he wasn't a very technical grappler who knew tons of submission holds.

He could only sigh and hope his opponent was in the same predicament. Otherwise his weakness would be their advantage.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

POW Match: Clyde Gastin Vs. Shiori Empty Re: POW Match: Clyde Gastin Vs. Shiori

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Shiori was back on Tension after a while, but she had a mixed feeling about it. Her first match in AFW was a Tension match, and it didn't end very well for her. Still, she need to use every chance to meet every male wrestlers here, for it would bring her closer to her long search. She hadn't heard anything from Ise for a while, not that she trust the cop, not completely, at least. If anything, the stipulation of the match did gave her a bit of self comfort. A no strike match would definitely beneficial for her since her expertise was submission moves after all. However, Shiori would remind herself before stepping out into the arena that she mustn't think lightly of her opponent, not with that POW rules.

The black haired girl would nod to the crew to start playing [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XGCe8odoQA:ndkjsmmt]her theme[/url:ndkjsmmt], before she would make her entrance to the stage. Shiori wore her usual attire, a pink jacket on top of her black tank top and short denim pants, along with a pair of black boots. Her expression was cold as usual as she walked through the ramp before she would climb into the ring. Once inside, she would glance at the cowboy dude that was sitting on top of one of the turnbuckles before letting out a sigh. It was another miss. At least, now she just had to focus on winning the match, or so Shiori thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:22 pm

Clyde kept his eyes on the entrance stage where Shiori was appearing from, tilting his a bit and squinting under his hat to get a better look at his opponent, who appeared to be... Just a regular looking young lady. It brought some relief to Clyde, he had quite a few interesting characters during his time in AFW and a lot of the people here looked and acted far from the norm. Hell, Clyde was one of them with his Cowboy get-up. But this Shiori girl seemed normal enough, she didn't seem like a ultra violent super sadist or an insane, possessive nymphomaniac like a few other girls he's met in the past. Maybe he could actually have a match and not worry about such things for once.

Clyde smiled a bit at Shiori as she entered the ring, trying to be a little friendly even with that cold expression on her face but would frown a bit when he caught that glance from her that earned a sigh. The sight caused Clyde to wrinkle up his nose a bit before he jumped off the turnbuckle and looked towards Shiori.

"Well hey I woulda asked for a replacement had I known I wasn't your type..." Clyde would remark to Shiori with a small joke behind his slight irritation. Assuming that Shiori found 'Not good enough' or something, that this whole ordeal was just troublesome or that she expecting someone more appealing to wrestle with.

"I know I ain't much to look at but Dang It I'm sumthin'!" Clyde thought, making an assumption in the wrong direction.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:43 pm

Shiori glanced at her would be opponent once again as she heard his remark. She gave him a dry smile before she would stare into his eyes with her cold gaze. It seemed as if he's already misunderstood her, although in hindsight anyone else would give a similar reaction or even worse with the way she just sighed at him the moment she looked at him. Not that she would care that much about what he thought about her anyways, she's more than used of being misunderstood by everyone around her.

Still, Shiori reminded herself that she didn't came here to make enemies. She would take off her jacket before throwing it casually to the ring apron and walked towards the cowboy. She would stop in front of him before staring into his eyes some more, as if she tried to intimidate her would be opponent a little.

"Even if you do that, it'd be the same outcome more or less," she'd say with a rather uncaring expression before extending her hand for a handshake. "The name's Shiori, by the way, let's just have some fun together, cowboy," she would add, giving a little stress on her last word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:26 pm

Keeping his arms crossed while Shiori removed her jacket, Clyde kept himself as focused as he could on the match ahead, though he could not keep himself being somewhat sucked into her cold gaze as she stared into his eyes like she was gazing at his very soul. That same gaze would start to effect Clyde more and more as Shiori walked up right in front of him stared deeply into his eyes.

The closer she got, the more beautiful she seemed to appear to Clyde, but at the same time, her deep gaze made him a bit uneasy, feeling a bit intimated and flustered by the way she was looking at him, making Clyde turn away from her with a slight blush, especially with the way she called him cowboy. He was never this shy! Why was he getting like this?

Clyde didn't know, but he tried to play it cool and clear his throat before turning to Shiori, accepting her hand and softly shaking it. "Clyde Gastin and I uh... yeah... Me too..." He'd say with his best attempt at being a typical southern gentleman before messing up.

He then backed away from Shiori and removed his hat and trenchcoat, waiting in his corner for the bell to ring keeping his gaze fixated on Shiori, hoping he didn't get all flustered just from a stupid stare and some pretty eyes.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:42 pm

Shiori was trying to resist the urge to let out a small chuckle as she watched Clyde's reaction to her stare. She wasn't really sure what made him became flustered like that, although it somehow reminded her of a certain person. She would shook the cowboy's hand firmly before backing away as well to her corner. The bell would ring not long after that, and Shiori would walk towards the center of the ring before raising her hands up, inviting Clyde for a lock up.

She realized that as a man, the cowboy might be physically stronger than her. But she had a plan, and Clyde might soon find out about it should he choose to accept the lock up. Meanwhile, Shiori would continue to stare at her opponent, keeping her expression as cold as she could, even though all she wanted to see was the cowboy's flustered reactions more than anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Hearing that bell ring, Clyde knew it was go time against Shiori and raised his hands up as well to meet her for a lock-up in the center of the ring, expecting it to be a peice of cake since he lost lockups against girls who were usually bigger than him, but Shiori was about his height and his size so he figured he had this in the bag.

At least until they locked up and Shiori started starting at him again with those eyes of hers, never taking her gaze off him as he pushed back, the act slowly but surely causing Clyde's strength to weaken until finally his frustration kicked in.

"H-Hey! Q-Quit staring like that, it's weird! Clyde would complain as his eyes shifted away from Shiori, describing it in the exact way he felt. Weird. This girl certainty had a gift, as no one was able to make Clyde feel uneasy from just a simple stare.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:20 am

Shiori couldn't help but to let out an amused sigh this time as Clyde complained about her staring as she tried to push him off. That certainly helped her evened out things for a while as they seemed to be in stalemate now. She would start pushing Clyde with her all while keep staring at him, just because he looked cute when he's reacting like that.

"What's wrong, Clyde-kun?" Shiori would tease him as her expression finally softened a bit, a faint smile appeared on her face. "Did I make you nervous? Don't tell me you've never been with a woman before?"

Shiori knew that shouldn't be the case, since she heard a bit about the name Clyde Gastin before when she first joined AFW. He seemed to be already around for a while, which made her wondering how a simple stare like that made him reacted the way he did. She had a chance to execute her plan now, as her opponent seemed to lost his focus on the match.

Shiori would suddenly try to pull Clyde as she leaned backwards before she would let herself fall on the mat on her back, with the cowboy on top of her. From there, she would try to wrap her legs around Clyde's waist for a scissor, while still locking hands with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:35 am

Clyde wished he knew what was wrong with him, he was never like this, why was someone like Shiori and her simple stare affecting him in such a manner? Clyde didn't know why and he part of him didn't even want to know, but maybe it was because Shiori reminded Clyde of someone he was once close with, someone he missed, someone he was trying hard to forget about.

"C-Course I've been with another woman!" He tried to argue back with her, blushing as she teased him, right now it seemed like he had never been with another girl with the way Shiori got him to be. It was down right embarrassing for someone who used to claim that he was a ladies man, but things had changed since then.

"Crap..." Muttered Clyde when Shiori managed to start pushing him back, she was over powering him now. Not Good. He was heavily distracted and was more than easy to bring down when Shiori leaned back and fell to the mat with Clyde on top of her, being quite startled by the sudden fall but would eventually see that it all led to a body scissor from Shiori that made Clyde wince in pain, biting his lip from the tight lock, blushing just lightly when the two locked hands.

"Mmh! Crafty..." He'd comment with a pained smirk as Shiori squeezed his ribs, trying his best to pull back and free his hands and body away from Shiori's grasp.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:38 am; edited 3 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:56 am

Shiori smiled as her plan worked quite perfectly, although part of it was thanks to Clyde's own nervousness. She let out a soft giggle before tightening her scissor on the cowboy's waist, trying not to let him go that easily. Her hands would also grip tighter on Clyde's although it seemed more difficult to hold them compared to his body.

"Really, Clyde-kun?" Shiori would continue her little mind games with her opponent as she teased him some more, still staring into his eyes. "It seemed to me as if you just hit puberty yesterday with the way you reacted and all... You remind me of someone I know..." she added before letting out another soft giggle.

Keeping him distracted was in the best interest for Shiori, so she could wear him down as much as she could until he decided to gather his mind together, if he could. She was quite confident that she could do it, judging from how easy the cowboy got flustered and all.

Last edited by 10553 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next