Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The great underwear heist (Complete)

3 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The great underwear heist (Complete) Empty The great underwear heist (Complete)

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:59 am

IN SHOWER ROOM
((This takes place at the end of Selene's day of ownership of "Mad" Max.))

It had been a long day of enjoying her prize, and Selene was ready to wrap up the day wonderfully. She couldn't resist the urge to make use of a captive boy to engage in a stupid, petty prank. Matt Floyd had been Selene's first opponent in Sex Wars, and he gave her a thrashing she had not forgotten. Rational people would tend to avoid playing pranks on someone who had demonstrated considerable ability to kick their ass before. Selene, however, was the sort to scoff at rational people. Life was too short and she was too rich to be rational, she would say.

This is what brought Selene, in a aqua-colored T-shirt and jogging shorts, carting her customary shower bag filled with soaps and lotions, to the showers. Selene's captive, Max, was at this very moment at Matt Floyd's dorm, stealing every article of underwear Matt owned. Matt was currently showering away inside. Selene had hoped to make off with Matt's clothes and then take a shower unscathed, but this new rule, that women had to shower in the presence of boys... that was a good sized wrench in her plans. Selene hissed under her breath; what should have been an easy cherry atop an elaborate prank just spiraled into a high-stakes stealth operation.

Needless to say, Selene was an experienced ne'er do well. Creeping about was something she had experience with, and finding the cubbyhole with Matt's clothes was quite easy. Disposing of his clothes inside a stall in the ladies' bathroom was easier.

Escaping unscathed, was not. She had been seen by a couple of boys who were clearly debating whether or not to invoke the rule of the shower. Silently cursing herself, Selene knew she had only one chance to salvage this evening. Quickly stripping down to her swimsuit and dumping the clothes in a cubbyhole, she made a beeline to Matt's shower stall just as he was emerging. "You!" She shouted at him, "You're now my bodyguard. Come!" Grabbing him by the arm, she pulled him into another shower stall, hoping to keep Matt confused as to what was going on and ensure she kept the advantage.

Last edited by 241 on Tue May 05, 2009 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

The great underwear heist (Complete) Empty Re: The great underwear heist

Post by Darius Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:29 am

Matt felt good today. Correction. Matt felt great. Despite the small losing streak he had been having lately, certain events in his life left him feeling invigorated. He had plenty of time to win more matches, but only so little time to enjoy life to its fullest.

Currently he was in the showers, scrubbing himself down and whistling a catchy tune. The Shower Rooms were the only place on the campus he had not yet been too. Which was disgusting if you thought about it. Putting it off no longer, Matt grabbed his gym bag and headed down.

After stripping down and putting his clothes in his gym bag and the gym bag in a cubby hole, Matt preceded to take his shower, all the while whistling 'Rubber Ducky', much to the annoyance of everyone else there.

"Ah, that's better!" Matt sighed, turning off the showerhead once he was clean. "I'm ready to take on the world!" With that he grabbed his towel, dryed himself off, put it around his waist, left the shower-

"WHOA!!" Matt yelped when he was suddenly dragged off by a red blur, and shoved into another shower stall. He blinked in surprise when he saw who his assailent was. "Selene?" he gasped. It was Selene van Stein, alright. His first matchup here in Sex Wars. And his first victory. "Selene! Good to see you! How you been?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:36 am

Selene faked a warm smile at Matt's friendly greeting. Her mind was on ensuring that she could take a shower here in peace without having to enjoy a gauntlet match. "Oh, Mr. Floyd," she smiled, pretending to only now realize she had hijacked Matt, "Well, I've been a lot better ever since I was finally able to turn my head without tasting iron and exhale without my teeth rattling like so many wind chimes." she spoke quickly as she unpacked what seemed to be a dozen bottles of lotion from her shower tote. "Now I just need you to stand outside and supervise whilst I shower... Ooh! I did win a match earlier. That was pretty nice. My first one actually. How have you been handling life here?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:50 am

Matt winced and grinned helplessly. He hadn't expected her to be happy after their first match. He knew he wouldn't be. "Yeah, uh, sorry about that. I get carried away sometimes?"

At her request, he was surprised. But then he remembered the new rule that had been passed down to the shower room, that girls caught trespassing could only shower under the watchful eye of a boy. He blushed lightly when he realized that.

"Uh, sure," he replied steadily enough, and stepped out of the stall slightly to give her room. "You won a match? That's great! Hope you didn't beat him too bad." He couldn't help but admire her figure in that swimsuit as he talked. "Oh, you know. A couple of wins, a couple of losses, a bit of the...." He chuckled naughtily. "....other stuff. What about you?"

Last edited by 379 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:57 am

With Matt outside the stall, Selene began to undress and shower proper, "Oh, I've kept busy. Shopping, partying, sampling the fine local cuisines, living the high life."

She hummed softly, "Oh, that boy I beat? We..." she chuckled in the same way Matt did, "We had fun."

"Soo... I hear you got a visit from our local amazon mankiller?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:07 am

While Matt was supposed to keep guard, he sneaked a peak at Selene as she stripped down. A slight stirring under his towel was the result. He had forgotten how sexy she was.

Her last reply irked at Matt. Although that title could belong to a number of girls in this place, there was only one that came to mind for him. "Uh, yeah," he grumbled. While Zina herself wasn't too much to handle, it her muscle-bound hench-woman that did him in. Painfully, he might add.

"But, you know....I almost won!" he muttered lamely.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:12 am

"Almost, you say," She whistled, making a show of faking being impressed, "Isn't she like... twice your size? Wow."

"Also, you better not be peeking, Mr. Floyd." She didn't know if he was, she was too on edge to keep an eye on him, but she would've peeked by now were their places reversed. She began to apply the first of many lotions. "So... what does that leave your record at... you know... if we count almost win as a loss?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:24 am

Matt was starting to get the feeling Selene was here to mess with him. But at the sight he was getting, it was hard to care. "Okay, so I lost," he admitted. "Still, it's not like I had the biggest ass kicking here. I think you hold that title." He knew that would get to get to her. "You said you had a match," he went on. "Any special kind?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:56 am

In response to Matt's dig at her, Selene just emitted a loud "Hmph." Steady, dear. Remember... you've already got him back for that one... she reminded herself.

Still, an empty bottle of conditioner found its way flying over the stall, aimed squarely at Matt's head.

"As for my match?... Well, the loser was to be the winner's slave for the day. Needless to say, I had a great deal of... eheh... fun from that."

After a second's pause, she asked, "You know, I never got a chance to check. How long did my graffiti stay up?" She hummed softly, "On that note, you can keep the can of spraypaint."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:22 am

Matt rubbed his head after the balistic bottle struck it. "A slave to you?" he chuckled. "Poor guy. I hope it's not anyone I know or....knew."

Having a casual conversation while sneaking peaks seemed like an impossible task, especially with the sight of Selene continuing to apply lotion. Steady, Matt, he thought to himself. She trusts you with this.

"It lasted up as long as the one who put it up," he answered snidely. "No offense. You're not still playing pranks are you?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

The great underwear heist (Complete) Empty Re: The great underwear heist (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next