Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The great underwear heist (Complete)

3 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The great underwear heist (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: The great underwear heist

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:32 am

If only you knew, sweetie. "I am... as the good Lord made me." She turned toward the door and struck an elaborate bow toward Matt, dodging the question. "Though I'm sure you are getting an eyeful of that, aren't you? You think I don't see you?"

"Well, it isn't your fault, I suppose. I'd want to watch me shower, too, and I LIVE it." She chuckled, "Wish I knew who came up with this damn rule... Anyway, it at least proves you can appreciate beauty. Who knows, apply those energies positively, and maybe... just maybe while you're here, you can finally get a girl to come to your room and stay there without you having to brutalize her."

It was about now that Selene realized that if she were able to keep Matt here long enough, Max might be able to complete phase one AND phase two of her little prank before Matt even realizes what has been going on. She decided that perhaps now would be a good time to experiment with a few different blends of body wash to see what new fragrances she could come out with. Anything to bide time.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

The great underwear heist (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: The great underwear heist

Post by Darius Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:29 pm

Matt turned red. So she knew he was peaking. Well, it's not like he was being discreet about it.

"Oh come on," he sighed. "So I roughed you up a little. This is Sex Wars. It''s expected to happen. You probably would have done the same thing. In fact, you got a slave out of it."

The fragrences of Selene's body wash smelled so good, it was driving Matt wild. It was almost entrancing. He shook his head to come back to his senses. This wasn't the time to daze off. "Besides," he muttered, managing to come back to reality. "You're just miffed I won."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:37 am

Selene stomped toward the stall door, thrusting it open a crack, facing Matt with a scowl that seemed so contrary to her general disposition that it was difficult to believe she was being serious (Leaning the rest of her assets against the door to minimize Matt's eyefull), "I sincerely hope you're not implying that I would not carry myself like a proper lady at all times," she hissed. "Some of us aren't brutes, Mr. Floyd." She slammed the door in his face.

After a second, she slid it open again and extended her arm out the door, appearing calm once again, "Take a whiff of this. I'm trying something new. I don't think raspberry and vanilla mix all that well, but I need a second opinion."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:23 pm

Matt blinked surprise, almost taking a step backwards as Selene suddenly scolded him. And from the way she was hiding herself he didn't even get a good view of her. He winced when she slammed the door. "Well excuse me for being a brute," Matt growled.

A second later her arm appeared out the door, and Matt almost fell over at her request. Steeling himself, he took her slender and wet arm in his hand, and took a whiff. The wonderful scent of rasberry and vanilla from such beautiful and perfect skin sent him on cloud nine.

"Smells..." Matt bit on his fist before he said anything stupid. "Nice."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:22 am

"I'll take that as a combination that works then," She said, almost aloof to the situation she was putting him in.

"You misunderstand me. You need not apologize for being a brute. In fact, were men not brutes, the world would surely have perished long ago." She sighed, "You, however, should not assume that ladies such as myself are the same way."

"Here," she thrust her other arm out of the stall, "Peaches and... wow, the label's rubbed off. Let's just assume it smells good. But do they smell good together?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:31 am

Matt was regretful to let her arm slip back into the stall. "I never said you were brutish," he responded, and decided to snaek another peak. She had a lot of lotion to use. "You're.....something else."

Her other arm came out, and he eagerly sniffed again. That same blissful feeling from earlier came back once again. Maybe it was because such a nice smell was coming to coming off such a beautiful woman. Whether it smelled nice or not, Matt's response automatic response was, "Yes."

He should have visited the Showers a long time ago.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:11 am

"Damn right I am," Selene smiled. "Though you really should mean something when you say it. Walking back so easily is hardly manly."

She shrugged her shoulders at Matt's opinion about her fragrance, "Well, I really would rather know how those two blends smell with regards to each other. Which one's better, whic... no, hold that thought. Don't answer. If I start worrying about which smell is the very best, I might end up going through Sex Wars with the same scent each day. That... would be unthinkable. Don't tempt me by feeding that nonsense." She clicked her tongue, "I know, I know. Perfume is what MOST women use, but that's for when you are in polite company. Where you're likely to stay clothed. This... this whole thing," she gestured, waving her arms to signify the campus, "This is a primal affair, and requires an equally primal scent." She continued to ramble, "A proper lady should be pleasing not only to all five senses, but pleasing appropriate to the setting to boot. A lot of people have the misconception that it is ladylike to wear a dress to a warzone or some similar nonsense," At this point, it was difficult to ascertain whether Selene was being serious or not, "A camo tank top is a good start there, but you have to make sure you're matching form versus function. It'd work for if you were, say, conquering France. But against a real opponent, well, girl, you better suck up the helmet hair and dress like a real soldier."

A second's pause, "Ooh, I'm sorry. There's something about the shower. I tend to ramble... sing... whatever in the shower... It's awfully steamy in here, isn't it?" Selene had been showering under hot water for a while, "They really should get some better ventilation through here. Ah, well, lowest bidder work."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:33 am

You're the one who brought up brute," Matt muttered. How dare she question his manliness?

During her entire ramble Matt just nodded where he could, unable to get a word in even if he wanted to. Selene seemed to overthink the simplist things, especially when it came to herself. It wasn't a bad trait, he actually found it funny that she could go on like that. He was actually stifling a laugh when she was done.

"I'm not sure the shower has anything to do with it," Matt snickered. "Still, it's funny how we both decided to use the shower today. And at the same time too!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:44 am

"Well, I hardly think it that odd. We also just so happened to show up in at the boys dormitory at the same time of both of our first days of Sex Wars... Hopefully, I'll be able to get a shower installed in my dorm room here before long, so you don't have to waste your day as my bodyguard any further," She sighed once more, "But getting contractors in without Ms. Sellers or one of her lackeys breathing down my neck is getting to be difficult. Some people just don't have the common decency to accept a good bribe, you know?" She knew he didn't know.

"Now that I think about it... that is a pretty substantial coincidence... if it is REALLY a coincidence. How long have you been stalking me, Mr. Floyd?" She grinned inwardly while trying to make her tone as severe as possible.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:58 am

Matt rolled his eyes. He had forgotten how rich Selene was. She could buy and sell this place if she wanted too. It was painful for someone as dirt poor as Matt. "Oh, I wouldn't say it's been a..." He looked in on her again, and grinned to himself. "....waste of time."

He staggered at her accusation. "S-Stalker!?" he stammered. Without really thinking, he swung open the door to her stall. "I don't need that rumour floating about! I've never stalked in my life! I-I-I..." He trailed off, because now he realized he was getting a full look at Selene's nude form from head to toe. The blood shoot to his face. "W-Whoops."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

The great underwear heist (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: The great underwear heist (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next