Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki - Page 4 Empty Re: Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 28, 2012 2:39 pm

Teasingly smothered out by the soft, pillowy breasts of Miko, Toraki's mind would wake up to the change into his diminutive persona.... only to be amorously smooshed into her bosoms once again.

"W-Wha...??? N-Nono, wait...!!!", was what his mind suggested, but what came out from Toraki's feline lips was a funny "M-Mewrrff...??" sound, made even cuter from getting muffled into Miko's affectionate embrace.
Another, embarassing side effect of his tiger-cub transformation: with more of his feline part taking over, trying to speak like a human could possibly lead to silly fails, like it did this time.

Cuddled and pressed to Miko's breasts, poor Toraki's mind was struck with contrasting sensations: his human boy self urging him to wriggle out from such embarassing hug... and his kitty self just loving the soft comfortable cuddle.
In any case, the twitchings of his small cub-looking body were probably going to make him seem even cuter and more cuddleable to Miko's eyes.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki - Page 4 Empty Re: Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Miko couldn't believe her eyes as her opponent was now a cute and cuddly kitten "Oh my i think i will make you my pet. Your just so cute and adorabl. I don't want to let you go" Miko said as she continued to squeeze the Toraki cat into her breasts "I wonder if there is a way i can keep you like this?" Miko said as she completely forgot that her new cat was technically Toraki.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 28, 2012 10:57 pm

Looking up at Miko's eyes sparkling with joy would make Toraki's plight even more embarassing, as the beautiful ninja-girl kept overwhelming him with affection, a girly happyness sounding in her voice as she kept swaying and pressing him into her soft bosoms, causing most of his now much smaller upper body to be engulfed inbetween them, like into a soft, teasing jail.

"W-What...??? But i.. i am not really a... pet...!", he would try to say but once again he failed his trial at speaking, as predictable in his weakened and embarassed state, coming out with a cute "Mrew..??? M-Meoww..." sound instead.
Worse, all the bouncing and smooshing inbetween Miko's warm breasts was starting to take its toll on the kitty mind of Toraki, starting to soothe him down into relaxation. "M-Mrrrrr.... ", a soft purring sound escaped from his dazed lips while his head was lolled back and forth within those soft pillows of hers.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 29, 2012 10:17 am

Miko couldn't believe how cute this cat was and the more it lolled between her breasts the more enraptured she became with it "So my cute little kitty cat want to come home with me and be mine?" Miko said as she took the cat out and held it up to her face before rubbing her nose with Toraki's "It will be fun i will give you milk and food and make sure i play with you all the time." Miko said as she stared Toraki in the eyes

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 30, 2012 12:32 am

Toraki could not believe his feline ears!!! BE HERS...??!! Have.... m-milk...and food?.... Play....al the time...?

He knew that he should have just wriggled out of her clutches and resume the fight, even in his cub-shape.... but as Miko snuggled him into her bosom, rubbed nose to nose... and kept that cute, mesmerizing eye-to-eye contact, all he could do in reply was to come out with a soft "Murrrrrrr...." and curl in her embrace.

Technically speaking, Toraki had lost the first round and needed to win 2 in a row in order to gain his own freedom.
But for now, all his efforts would need to focus on the difficult task to avoid getting lulled into helpless feline relaxation in the loving clutches of Miko.

Last edited by 157 on Wed May 30, 2012 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 30, 2012 4:06 am

Miko pulled Toraki into her breasts once again as she would begin to cuddle the cat-boy again "Hmmm i wonder what i should call you?" Miko said as she began to think about what she should call ehr new pet cat "Hmm how about whiskers or Mr. Fluffy?" Miko said before lifting Toraki up to her face again "What do you think my new furry pet?" Miko would say as she stared into Toraki's eyes again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 30, 2012 11:40 am

"I think that both Whiskers and MR.FLUFFY (lol!) are degradating names for anartial arts fighter like i am...!" , Toraki would be willing to say, starting to squirm in her embrace... but then she lifted him up to her beautiful face gazing into his eyes like that.

Unable to resist it, Toraki would lean closer to give a light kiss to her lips, which actually resulted into rubbing his small, fluffy muzzle against her soft lips. "mnrr...".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 31, 2012 3:10 am

Miko was having so much fun with her new cat that she was beside ehrself with happiness but when Toraki rubbed his muzzle against her lips Miko almost hugged him back into her impressive chest "Aww you just love the idea of staying with me don't you?" Miko said as she kissed Toraki's nose "Don't worry Mr. Fluffy i'll take good care of you" Miko said before sitting down and placing Toraki in her lap where she would begin to pet him lovingly.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Toraki knew what he needed to do: he needed to escape from the soothing effect of Miko's amororus embrace, gently yet firmly, if he didn't want to be reduced into a helpless state of feline relaxation.

...Much easier said than done. As the curvy ninja-girl sat down and placed the chibi-Toraki across her lap, her gentle petting on her furry back started to send waves of sweet relaxation through his body making it impossible to think straight, each time lulling him hypnotically as her warm thighs invited him to just let go and rest upon their softness.

Regardless of all his vows to sneak away and resume the fight, the poor cub-looking boy could just lay there purring softly with each new soothing caress, his eyes half closed in helpless delight.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:01 am

Miko continued to pet her new cat with much delight "So Mr. Fluffy is there i way i can keep you in this form so that i never have to deal with your larger but almost as equally cute form?" Miko said as she stopped petting Toraki for a second "Well i guess if you do ever chnage back i can always just make oyu shrink again with the power of my breasts" Miko couldn't help but giggle as she said that as Toraki seemed to be helpless against her impressive chest no matter what form he was in.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next