Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki Empty Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Location: Gaia, the Great Woodlands. Walking under the tall trees and crossing the luxurious vegetation of the forest, Toraki is heading back home after a morning spent in the depth of the woodlands for a special meditation training, something he's doing to improve the biggest flaw of being a tiger-human hybrid, which is the occasional transformations into a diminutive feline form.

Miko (Age:21; Height 5' 6") Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki Mika.jpg
VS

Toraki (Age:18; Height: 5' 8" -shrinking to 3' 0" in neko shape-)Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki Toraki.jpg

Though it was an intense workout in a way, it mostly involved Toraki's concentration and mind strenght, which was partly unsatisfying for the energetic tigerboy, willing to put his flexible muscles at work too. "Mrrr... oh well.. guess i'll seek for a random sparring partner later", he said to himself with a grin that showed his feline fangs, while passing under the shadow of a big tree.

Last edited by 157 on Wed May 23, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 3 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki Empty Re: Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 21, 2012 9:00 pm

As Toraki passed under the very big tree there was a girlish giggle from above him and a slight ruffle of leaves followed "Well aren't you cute" A person wearing purple said "I think i should just capture you and keep you as a cute little pet" The ninja said "Oh but before that i guess i should introduce myself I am Miko. I'm a ninja, who are you?" Miko said from her perch upon a tree branch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki Empty Re: Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Toraki's feline ears twitched at the giggling sound coming from the tree. Surprised that someone could be stealth enough to be stalking him without being noticed, he looked up seeing a volutpuous ninja-girl smile at him from above.

"W-Wha... ??? C-Cute little pet...???", he would repeat in shocked response to her teasing comment. Was this mysterious girl even aware of his diminutive neko-self?!? After a short moment of panic, the tigerboy decided that she couldn't possibly know about it... but her idea of being captured and made into her "cute little pet" still sounded embarassing.

"Mpf... capture me? You can try if you like Miko-san, after all i was just needing a good sparring match!" Toraki would say having regained his composture.
"By the way, my name is Toraki. Pleased to make your acquaintance", the tigerboy would say with slight grin as if trying to show confidence, yet swaying his tail nervously at the curvy ninja.

Fighting against a sexy girl always made him nervous and this time it was no exception, especially considering the risk of shrinking at the wrong time.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 22, 2012 6:54 am

Miko stared down at Toraki and smiled as he seemed to get quite flustered "WEll you are cute and after i beat you i can make you my pet" Miko said as she expertly jumped down from the tree branch and landed on her feet "So what type of Spar do you have in mind my cute little tiger cub?" Miko said as she would pat Toraki on the head "OH but do you really think you can beat a master ninja?" Miko said as she jumped back into the tree as easily as she jumped down.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 22, 2012 9:51 am

Toraki could finally have a complete vision of the mysterious girl as she flipped off from the tree, landing swiftly in front of him with a gracious move:
a curvy, surprisingly gorgeous-looking girl was cutting his path with a playful smirk on her face, clad in a neat silver and purple ninja suit that showed most of her large and beautiful breasts.

Maybe unnoticed under his white fur, Toraki's cheeks blushed at how her ample breasts would bounce and wobble after her perfect landing.
If this was a sort of "ninja trick" to distract her opponents during a fight... well it was very effective... he thought to himself trying to divert his gaze from that mesmerizing vision.

"W-Well you are very cute yourself... but it doesn't mean that i'm going to be your pet without a fight. We can do this: if you can KO me TWICE, which is not going to happen, you will be the winner, and have your way", he would reply assuming a martial arts stance and getting ready.

Though, she could tell that he was on the defensive in a way, probably due in part to her seductive looks.
The "KO me TWICE" itself was a prudent idea he had come with: she was a ninja after all, so there was a possibility that she could surprise him with some cunning tricks and put him to sleep ONCE... but TWO TIMES, it was impossible. Or that's what he hoped for.

Last edited by 157 on Tue May 22, 2012 9:56 am; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 23, 2012 4:38 am

Miko watched Toraki very carefully "Hmm it would feel quite nice to hear you submit to me my cute little pet" Miko said as she would drop dow nfrom the tree again but this time she would try to land behind Toraki "So any other rules before i start bending you to my will? Miko said before draping her arms over Toraki's shoulders and pressing her breasts into his back.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 23, 2012 1:22 pm

Under Toraki's feline eyes, Miko would make another swift jump, this time landing behind of him in spite of his very good reflexes, teasing him with a sweet, flirty embrace that would let him feel the soft pressure from her breasts against his furry back.

"Uh...uh... n-nothing that comes to my mind at the moment...", he would honestly reply, his poor boyish mind temporarily blanked by the teasing smooshing touch of her warm melons.

"L-Let's start whenever you like...", he added, still in a slightly daze thanks to her seductive closeness, not realizing that by speaking like that he was matter of factly authorizing the beautiful ninja to pull her moves from such hugely advantaged starting position.

Last edited by 157 on Wed May 23, 2012 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Miko continued to press her breasts into Toraki's back and she smiled "Well then i guess i can get started then" Miko said with a smile as she would immediatly wrap her arms around Toraki's throat and began to squeeze very lightly to start "So how about you just submit to me now and save me the trouble?" Miko said as she squeezed Toraki's neck while continueing to press her breasts into Toraki's back.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 23, 2012 9:03 pm

"N-Nghfhh....f-forget it..". Pulled backwards in Miko's hold, Toraki would feel her breasts smoosh his back furtherly while she applied an almost snuggly choke hold from behind.

In spite of the seductive distraction, Toraki thought that taking the girl lightly could be dangerous, so he brought his hands to her squeezing arms and tried to judo-flip her over his head.
That is, unless she would tighten the hold in order to prevent his move.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 24, 2012 4:06 am

Miko was already assuming that Toraki was hers to play with so she wasn't expecting the judo throw but as she flew through the air Miko seemed to right herself and almost catlike she landed on her feet "Hey now that wasn't very nice" Miko said as she turned around and pouted at Toraki before running at him and trying to tackle her cute cat boy to the ground.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next