Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki - Page 5 Empty Re: Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:30 pm

"M-Mnnrr.... s-stop... i c-can't change back if you keep doing this..." mrrewrr...", Toraki would mumble with a dizzy feline-sounding voice, unwittingly giving an answer to Miko's playful question. Finally, he had managed to use his human language a little... and ironically he had spoken right now when it would have been much safer for him to stay silent!

In fact, even if his transformation was always reversable as soon as he recovered his energies, keeping him into a tamed state like she was doing was a surely successful method to reinforce his feline side and keep him stuck into a kitty shape for a longer time... like he had learned at his own cost in Marla Malone's house, when he had been unable to change back into a tiger-human shape for an entire week.... and then Marla had smothered and breastfed him back into a kitty by the way.

While recalling such embarassing memories, like if his situation was not embarassing enough, Miko would add that teasing comment about the 'power of her breasts', while her seductive orbs loomed so close above him, looking so much larger now that his body had been shrunken.

Realizing that he was seriously risking to get caught and taken back to Miko's place as her new pet, Toraki would squirm on her lap trying to sneak out of the dangerously pleasant relaxation induced by her soothing cuddles.
Though, his half-entranced state would make his normally swift movements way much sloppier, granting Miko more than a chance to prevent her cute pet from escaping.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki - Page 5 Empty Re: Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:05 am

Miko resumed petting her new pet while giggling to herself "So if you stay like this you can't fight me anymore which means you give up right?" Miko would say with a smile on her face but as Toraki began to struggle in her lap Miko decided it would be more fun to play with her pet before taking him home with her and she let him escape her grasp "Hey now i thought you enjoyed my petting" Miko would say before putting on a pouty face as she teased Toraki.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Toraki squirmed and sneaked out of Miko's caring holds, though it was actually her who had let him go.
"Mpf... of course i WAS enjoying it. I'm feline after all... but that doesn't mean that i'm going to quite the wrestling challenge!".

With that said, the cub-sized Toraki concentrated, making a funny "hhrrrrrmmmhhh...!!!" sound and..... nothing happened! Apparently, he still was unable to change back for now. "Ugh.... s-still... i'm going to fight!", the kitty-like boy said blushing deeply under his thin fur, assuming a fighting stance which probably looked just cute in his current shape.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:38 am

Miko watched Toraki try to change back in front of her "Awwh whats the matter my little cat can't change back?" Miko then smiled at her opponent "Hmm i don't know if i can fight you when you are like that? So i guess i will just have to handicap myself. I'm just going to use my breasts against you until you change back." Miko then put her hands behind her back and waited to see what Toraki would do.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:18 pm

"J-Just use your breasts....???", Toraki's cute feline eyes would widen in embarassed shock at Miko's words, while the ninja girl's heavenly bosoms jiggled and bounced gently before his eyes, as to underline the sensually taunting intent of her proclaimed "handicap".

"W-Well then.... suit yourself. Here i coomeeewrrrr...!!!". Toraki's "scream of battle" would end into a somewhat meowling sound, but it still was ready to bring it.
Crouching back for a slight moment, he suddenly fleshed forward getting to the left of Miko in search of a good angle to attack, then suddenly changing direction to 'pounce' onto the girl, paw-like hands spread apart as he went to tackle down Miko... or at least he hoped so.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:04 am

Miko was having fun playing with Toraki and as he lunged at towards Miko she smiled and quickly jumped back to avoid his tackle before just falling forward and trying to smash Toraki beneath her breasts "You can't win my little kitty just give up and be my pet" Miko would say hoping to trap the mini Toraki cat beneath her breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:30 pm

"E-Eeep..?!?". The expected impact against Miko's waist is replaced by the vision of her large bosoms coming to get the cute kitty-fighter, causing him to flail comically in mid-air as in wishing to avoid it.

But he can't: smooshed and flattened into the grassy field underneath Miko's breasts, Toraki tries to wriggle his way out from such seductive and embarassing pinning method, but Miko's soft melons seems to be everything around him.
They were big from the start, but at Toraki's current size Miko's breasts are really huge, blocking or limitating his movements while his little body squirms underneath those fleshy orbs in search of a way out. "M-Meowrmfff....!"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:22 am

Miko smiled as her breasts seemed to catch Toraki again and she quickly took ehr arms and began to push her impressive breasts together "Looks like i have you trapped again my cutye pet." Miko would say before starting to swing her chest from the left to the right "How about you just submit to me and i won't have to use these to keep you trapped anymore."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:21 pm

Bounced back and forth from the left to the right breast, the kitty-fighter is a little prisoner of Miko's womanly trap as she playfully taunts him, rolling him around like a cute unwilling traveller caught in the middle of her jiggling melons.

"Mmmblubb... blubb.. mrff...s-submitmmf...? Nevermblubb...". Letting out some muffled mumblings as the sexy ninja is toying with him, rendering him dizzy with just that playful and soft pummeling, the feline little boy squirms in her amorous 'submission hold' , in the hope to sneak his way out and gain the chance for another attack.
Of course, Miko will predictibly not agree in allowing the cute furry an easy escape from her cleavage, where his small fluffy body fits just so perfectly and pleasantly.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:33 am

"There is no getting away this time my cute kitty cat" Miko would say as she stopped swaying from side to side and just decided to press dow non her boobs to try and crush Toraki between the ground and her chest "If you stopped fighting i bet you would enjoy this a lot more." Miko said before giggling "But of course the more you struggle the more i enjoy it so feel free to keep resisting my cute pet"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next