Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki - Page 7 Empty Re: Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:21 pm

Overconfidence in his feline swiftness had made Toraki careless, going for an aerial attack without ensuring to have worn down enough his beautiful opponent.

A mistake that Miko would immediately capitalize, intercepting the tigerboy in midair and driving him face first into the ground.
"UUNGHMRPFHH....!!!" . Toraki's groan of pain would be muffled by the grassy field. Temporarily stunned, the feline boy would cough and spit some grass to Miko's amusement as she was now in control again, comfortably sitting on his back.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki - Page 7 Empty Re: Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:52 am

"Awwh my poor kitty cat did that hurt?' Miko said as she would boounce on Toraki's back while petting his head "Your should just give up before i really have to hurt you my kitty cat. Or is it that you want to go between my breasts again." Miko said as she couldn't help but tease her trapped opponent. Miko would then wrap her hands around Toraki's neck before pulling him back into a camel clutch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:35 am

Grounded and temporarily stunned, Toraki couldn't not do much to push Miko off as she playfuly bounced onto his back while teasingly petting him.

"Mnnrrrhhh.... already told you that i won't give uunnghh....!". Toraki's little brave speech would be promptly stopped by Miko's next move: while the tigerboy tried to push himself up despite her hips pressing him down, Miko would take the chance to trap his arms over each of her knees and pull him backwards into a taunting and uncomfortable submission.

"N-Nrrawrrrr...", Toraki would wiggle around but could not escape from Miko's perfectly executed camel clutch.
Even if the pain to his straining back was bearable, thanks to his feline-like flexible body, Miko was clearly going once again for the cunning strategy of tiring her furry 'opponent', and he could not escape.
Rather, his squirmings were providing an additional enterteinment to Miko, letting her feel his fluffy back moving underneath her hips. Besides, Toraki's flexibility was allowing Miko to pull him back to herself, enough to have his neck wedged in her warm cleavage, thus bringing the tigerboy 's head close enough to feel the teasing warmth of Miko's breathings caress his feline ear and causing it to twitch in embarassed discomfort.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:37 am

With each new move Miko tried against Toraki she was enjoying her pet more and more "Wow i can't believe how flexible you are Mr. Fluffy." Miko said as she shook her breasts into the back of his head "But i think you should give up now before i really have to test just how far i can stretch you." Miko said with a giggle as she shifted back alittle on Toraki so that she could pull back farther on him.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:39 pm

Toraki's face would flare under his thin fur as Miko bounced his head teasingly from side to side inbetween her bosoms, but the sexy ninja was not going to just waste time with sensually taunts:

Groaning in pain, the tigerboy was forced into arching backwards furtherly, but his flexible spine still allowed him to endure it.
Furthermore, he could finally get some leverage with his legs thanks to Miko pulling him even more.

Like that, he was able to plant his feet down and push backwards along with Miko's pressure, so that the contenders would both fall backwards into the grass, hopefully with Toraki falling ontop.
Though, with both of them facing up and Miko still having him in that clutches, Toraki would remain in a vulnerable situation even if his breaking out of the camel clutch would be successful.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:36 am

Miko was surprised when Toraki managed to flip them over but her cute kitty cat was still in a bad position as he was now inbetween her legs which would suddenly snap up around Toraki's body as Miko's hands would wrap around Toraki's head to pull him back int her cleavage "Awwh that right just keep fighting my pet. It makes it all the more exciting to make you mine."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:31 pm

The cunning and voluptuous ninja had give the impression to have a peculiar ability in turning Toraki's efforts against himself, and this time was no exception:
As the tigerboy used his flexibility to break a tough camel clutch submission... he suddenly found himself wrapped up into a tighter and more sensually troublesome hold with Miko's thighs squeezing his waist pressing the air out of his lungs, while her hands guided his head back into the web-like fabric covering her smothering bosoms.

"N-No way..mmrfhh...!!!" Stuck in Miko's seductive web, quite literally, the furry boy would start to squirm in concerned seek of air, his paws caressing and occasionally groping Miko's hips in his blind struggle, and trying to keep his face out of her deep cleavage.

But if Miko managed to lock him for good in her squeeze-smother combo, then Toraki would be in big troubles, losing more and more strenghts with each second spent in her sensuous air-deprivation trap.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:16 am

Miko continued to pull Toraki into her breasts giggling while she did as her preys cute struggles made her laugh "Just give in my poor pet and i will treat you kindly once oyur mine. After we make sure you have all your shots and give you a nice bath." Miko said teasing Toraki some more as she couldn't resist the way it made him blush and become flustered.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:53 am

"S-Stop talking like i'm a sort of domestic pet i.... unffh?? mmmpfhhhh...!!"

Miko has clearly found that she can easily weaken the tigerboy's resistence thanks to her large breasts, and she seems determined to use that to her full advantage, as she muffles the boy's fuzzy face into soft prison of her bosoms.

"M-Mrfh.... also...nghh... i...i'm not going to fall under this kind of seduction... i am not that kind mmfffff..... of g-guymmpfff.....".

Even if Toraki claims his ability to resist to her 'bosomy spell', the seductive ninja can probably feel how the feline boy's struggles are like getting slowly absorbed by those warm fleshy orbs of hers... and her tight bodyscissors grant her all the time to playfully wear down her reluctant prisoner.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:14 am

"Awwwh you shouldn't lie to your master" Miko said as she hugged Toraki closer to her "Your going to make me sad if you keep refusing my comforting touch." Miko said putting on her pouty face as she couldn't help but tease Toraki some more. "Well mabye i wouldn't be too sad as no matter what you do, you will be my pet by the end of this." Miko said with a smile as Toraki may have escaped her clutches once but she wasn't going to let her escape again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next