Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki - Page 2 Empty Re: Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki

Post by wrestleryu Thu May 24, 2012 1:11 pm

Flipped over Toraki's head, Miko still landed graciously on her feet, which was probably to be expected from a ninja girl.

In any case, the tigerboy remained slightly hesitant because of her cute pouting and her mocking protest, which made him feel like he had been really scolded for doing something bad.

That silly moment of Toraki was more than enough opening for Miko to rush and tackle him to the ground.
Having him fall back first into the grass with her ontop caused her large breasts to smoosh against the flattened boy.,

"U-Unfhhhh....!!", Toraki would huff out in a mix of surprise and embarassement, squirming as he was suddenly grounded, but his sloppy struggles just caused his furry male body to rub underneath Miko's voluptuous curves more.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki - Page 2 Empty Re: Tricky training proposal: Miko vs Toraki

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Miko liked how Toraki felt beneath her body and his struggling just made it feel better "Now now calm down my cute little pet it will all be over soon" Miko said as she would immediatly try to place Toraki's head beneath her breasts in an attempt to smother some of the fight out of hre feisty opponent "Just relax and let Miko take control and i promise you won't regret it."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu May 24, 2012 10:01 pm

"W-Wha...no..mffffff....". With a swift yet seductive move, Miko enveloped Toraki's head inbetween her breasts, silencing his amusing protests in the middle of her bosomy pillows.

With Miko's warm melons comforming to his face and pressing him, the tigerboy knew that he was in a dangerous situation, so he kept struggling underneath her, squirming and flailings, though his efforts were somehow softened by Miko's soothingly seductive way to smother the tigerboy while playing games with his mind.

Much to Toraki's embarassement, it felt like having part of his fighting spirit absorbed by the warm softness of Miko's bosoms, allowing the voluptuous ninja to keep the cute resistence of her furry prisoner under easier control.
Still trying to at least wriggle his head out enough to get some air, Toraki was unwittingly pleasuring her cleavage with his muffled protests and trapped breathings, but it looked like his inchoerent struggles were just getting him to waste energies and much needed air.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri May 25, 2012 5:55 am

Miko giggled as Toraki struggled beneath her cleavage "Hey stop that my cute pet your tickling me" Miko said taunting Toraki as she would try to grind her impressive chest into Toraki's face before lifting it off of him briefly to give him a quick smile before trying to slam her breasts back down onto Toraki's cute feline face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 25, 2012 1:41 pm

With Toraki putting an embarassed, ineffective struggle and Miko knowing exactely what she was doing, grinding her breasts around the boy's furry face to drain his strenghts further while teasingly cooing at him, it was obviously the gorgeous-looking ninja who was in clear control.

"GASP...!!! S-Stop.. i can't breammffhh....". Only allowed a short gasp of air for further teasing, Toraki's cutely shocked face was promptly covered again by Miko's ample breasts, effectively muffling his silly words as she proceeded to steal his energies furtherly in such taunting womanly way.

Even if she was obviously doing this to make him weak, the heavenly softness of Miko's breasts enveloping his face was still preventing the tigerboy from struggling all out, giving more time for her breastsmothering pin to take its toll on the feline boy.

Once realizing that he was going light-headed, Toraki was finally urged to struggle more intensely but it was probably too late: his squirmings and flailings were sluggish and slowing down with each seconds, letting Miko know that the fuzzy boy was not going anywhere, and giving her all the time to enjoy his muffled protests getting softer and weaker against her bosoms.

Last edited by 157 on Fri May 25, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri May 25, 2012 10:11 pm

Miko couldn't resist taunting Toraki as she struggled weakly beneath her breasts "What was that i couldn't hear you?" Miko said with a giggle as she began to grind her chest against Toraki's face again "You need to speak up if you want me to hear you" Miko said as she knew that Toraki would be protesting as much as her could if he had air to breath "Oh well i guess i'll just continue to lay here pn top of my soon to be cute pet."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 26, 2012 9:46 am

"mmf.. cmm... brmffhhhh...". A funny, even more incomprehensible muffled sound come from poor Toraki as Miko pressed her breasts tighter around his face, absorbing his muffled voice into their teasingly smothering warmth.

From Toraki's helpless point of view, getting grinded closer like that was making Miko's breasts look even larger as they matter of factly pinched his nose, thus cutting off his air supply.

Stuck like that, the tigerboy could only squirm uselessly, quickly wasting his energies. All the while Miko could enjoy the feel of Toraki's paw-like hands getting weaker, their touch soon reduced into a meek, pleasant caress against her butt, and she could gaze down into his eyes, watching over his incoming sleepyness from oxygen deprivation as those cute feline eyes fluttered, barely visible in the enveloping embrace of her cleavage.

Last edited by 157 on Sat May 26, 2012 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 26, 2012 9:54 am

Miko continued to grind her chest into Toraki's face while staring into the boys eyes "Getting kinda frisky now aren't you?" Miko said as Toraki pawed at her behind "Oh but don't worry there will be time for fun and games after you submit to me" Miko said as she stared straight down into Toraki's eyes while keeping an sultry smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 26, 2012 2:34 pm

With most of his energies being drained by the seductive smothering hold of the Ninja, there was no chance for Toraki to break free now. And to make it even more embarassing, Miko kept her teasing talking about him "becoming her cute little pet", little knowing that he was at risk of SERIOUSLY shrink into a little pet, if he couldn't take some much needed air.

Like that, the soft furry hands of the feline boy slipped aside from Miko's hips dropping to the grass. Helpless in her womanly hold, he cold now just make a soft, cute murring sound against Miko's breasts, drifting into a drowzy state while they kept absorbing to the latest ounces of his energies, craving him to succumb and fall asleep between those warm, teasing pillows. "m-mmrrrf... <3"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 26, 2012 5:54 pm

Miko kept up her breast smother for a few more seconds before removing her chest from Toraki's face and moving up to sit on the feline boys chest "Now i don't want you to pass out on me. If you do how will i get you to submit?" Miko said before lightly slapping Toraki across the face a few times to get him to wake up alittle "So do you submit my cute little kitty?" Miko asked while smiling down on her trapped prey.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next