by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 9 Empty Re: Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:42 pm

The slickness of sweat and milk made Tana's breasts glide over Mazzie's massive chest quite easily and the sensual rubbing almost soothed the pain. Almost. But even with her chest on fire, Mazzie wasn't even thinking about her sore tits. Tana's magic fingers were working the canadian into a frenzy and she began bucking against Tana's fingers against her will as she shut her eyes tightly. "N-noooo!" NOOOO!" SHe maoned like a slut as her pussy began to drip. Then in a moment her juices flooded Tana's hand as she threw her head back and her muslces tightened. "Ynnnyaaaaaaaah!" She bayed out on a long howl before humping Tana's fingers for a few more seconds and then sluumping against the ropes.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 9 Empty Re: Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina

Post by anegge Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:19 am

Tana roared with laughter as she forced the Canadian's weakened cunt to erupt in orgasm. "Oh, what a good little slave, cumming exactly when orders, and in front of all these people too. I should give you a reward." Tana carefully climbed up onto the bottom rope so that she was straddling Mazzie so her dampened crotch was resting lightly on the girl's abs. "I know." she continued grinning cruelly as she slid the back of her hand down the girl's cheek. "I'll give you a taste of these perfect tits. Than maybe you'll begin to understand who completely outclassed you were, bitch." Tana leaned forward until her her nipples slowly slipped across the tear tracks covering the devastated blond's face. Then she clasped the back of the girl's head for balance leaning further into the ropes until the lingering droplets of Mazzie's own milk that had clung to her as she brought the girl to climax began to smear across her own cheeks. Her firm, proud twins enveloped Mazzie's mouth and nose completely leaving the girl gasping in her scent. A final, crushing smother to complete the most humiliating battle of the big busted brawlers life.

"Don't you ever forget. My breasts are best, bitch." hissed the Japanese fighter sharply, it was the last thing the girl would hear as she sent her into slumberland.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 9 GXChUKwBest Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 9 1BElGMIBest Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 9 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:05 pm

Mazzie was so weak from all the pain and pleasure she endured that when Tana pressed her breasts against her face, her arms barely even lifted, only feebly patting at Tana's sides in the barest pretenses of resistance. She blacked out in less than thirty seconds.

The words barely drifted into Mazzie's mind as she slumped against the Japanese domme's body.

Winner by Submission: Tana

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9