by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Epic Clash! Ingrid Ulrich Vs. Okumi Masada

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Epic Clash! Ingrid Ulrich Vs. Okumi Masada - Page 7 Empty Re: Epic Clash! Ingrid Ulrich Vs. Okumi Masada

Post by luffy316 Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:30 am

Okumi lost her grip on her toe, but got her main goal. She'd paddle athletically a few yards from the rising viking to get to safety, where she'd pop up and gasp loudly for air, wet hair a mess around her as she panted loudly, spitting out some water and scowling at the she-viking before speaking when she had the air. "You are a ruthless opponent. While I do not approve..." She spit a little more water out, then gave a short little bow/nod. "I approve of your warrior spirit."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Epic Clash! Ingrid Ulrich Vs. Okumi Masada - Page 7 Empty Re: Epic Clash! Ingrid Ulrich Vs. Okumi Masada

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:29 pm

Ingrid pushed away from Okumi as she swam away and crawled to the other side of the hot springs. She got herself out of the and looked over at Okumi and grinned. "Vikings are ruthless." She said slamming her fist into her chest with pride, causing the glistening breasts to wobble. "But if you weren't a little tough, you'd be swimming with Jormungandr right now. I can admire that a little." She then went to the side of the waterfall and began to climb up it.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:54 am

"Jormalora is a weakling!" Okumi sputtered as she started to paddle towards the shore, too flustered to think clearly to counter such an odd insult. She'd beach about a dozen yards from Ingrid, catching her breath on her knees. The viking's legendary endurance was proving a lot for the lighter girl to deal with, but the climbing was too clear a setup for her. "I have you," she said under her breath, dashing swiftly over the mostly melted snow by the hot water. She'd nimbly scale the rocky wall to end up slightly higher than Ingrid, hopefully before she noticed so she could grab her head and leap off to smash her back into the ground

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Ingrid was trying to scale the rock to get to the top of the small cliff. She still heard okumi splashing and shouting when she began to ascend and so she thought she had an easy time to the top. However, she was shocked to see Okumi above her. "By Odin!" She screamed. She felt Okumi grab her head and knew what was coming. She grunted and reached up to grab Okumi's hand. She wasn't going to just be womanhandled. She would stry and turn her body so that the two of them tangled and ctashed to the ground together.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:42 pm

Okumi felt herself twisted along with the landing, even falling she'd try to hit the barbarian with a knee. She still hit the ground awkwardly, bouncing a few feet with a loud grunt. She held her one arm tightly where she'd landed, wincing and unable to get off her knees and chin for a bit, face up to her lip in snow not far from the water. "Curse your savagery...' she grunted.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:19 am

Ingrid hit the ground with a hard thud. She groaned in pain, vision blurry from the fall and the pain. "nngh.. You have not yet begun to taste my savagery!" She barked and rolled onto her hands and knees. She slowly began to lift her self up to a crouching position, blooed rolling down her neck and down into the valley of her bosom. She took a finger and ran it across her chest and licked the blood. "Soon I shall be tasting yours eastern warrior!" She then took a step forward and her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she stumbled forward and fell back down onto her stomach.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:34 am

Force of will made Kumi get to her knees, adrenaline charging into her tight little body and hands raised in a frantically formed martial arts stance. She watched Ingrid with genuine concern in her eyes as the viking rose and doubled over awkwardly, crashing into the mud and snow with Okumi's eyes wide. Had she over pushed herself? Or was it a crafty viking deception?

She'd wait a solid 10 seconds, just breathing steam heavily as her bosoms rose and fell visibly, watching her for any sign of snickering or ambush. If there was none, she'd force herself to her feet, catch her breath again, and start to walk slowly forward to prod her with her foot. "Viking?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:39 am

The Viking remained unconscious for the full ten seconds, barely even moaning. After about a minute, a soft moan came from ingrid and she skowly opened her eyes. "nnnn.." She flopped onto her back and looked up at Okumi. "Ahhh.... I lost...?" She said in a quiet voice. "I shouldn't have tried to push myself to stand... If I would have stayed on the ground a few moments I think I could have taken you but I just get so excited." She panted and sat up. She looked up at Okumi. "You're really tough... What are you doing in the kawaii league?"

She then sighed and ran her hand down her breasts to wipe some sweat off. Her eyes suddenly widened and she shot to her feet. "Oh no! I took my top off again! Why do I get so excited like that!" She continued to inspect herself. "Ahh! These cuts too!" Her face grew pale as she sank to her knees and covered her chest. "Darnit!" She said as she shivered meekly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:25 am

Okumi seemed to shift her stance a few times as she regained consciousness, as though the question may be a cleverly disguised attack. She seemed to accept that it wasn't, lowering her guard from paranoid to wary. "I... I assumed I had to," she admitted. "Kawaii means 'small' or 'cute' in our language, if you didn't know. I am... perhaps not the tallest," she said a bit defensively.

Okumi stared at Ingrid and dropped her guard entirely, letting her arms hang limply between her exhaustion and confusion. "I... ah...." She stammered similarly or a moment, face contorting in a baffled manner.

"I... vik... where is the warrior I just fought!?" she blurted, throwing up her arms and wincing as she held onto her sore shoulder after she did

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:23 pm

Ingrid smiled. "And very cute too." She said with a soft blush in her eyes. "But really you should be in the normal roster." She then looked at the hot springs. "I... I was acting..." She said lowering her gaze. "I get so into the role... I'm like a completely different person." She held out her hand. "My name's Ingrid... Ingrid Ulrich. Ahh...." She then looked away nervously.

"I think it would be a shame to let these hotsprings go to waste. They remind me of my home... And... Even a warrior like yourself must surely still be a woman." She smiled weakly. "The waters will soothe your aching body."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next