Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Molding The Clay

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Molding The Clay Empty Molding The Clay

Post by HighFly Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:34 pm

Alaina stepped out from the locker room into the gym wearing a black sports bra and power blue briefs along with powder blue kneepads and black boots. She was here to train today, and today was a special one. Aisha reached out to her to work with her and Alaina was more than happy to oblige. The young woman was one of two people on the planet that Alaina faced in a ring who kicked out of her finisher. She was intrigued by the rookie to say the least.

Making her way out onto the gym floor Alaina looked around for Aisha, eager to see what area she wanted to work today at the gym. Strength, cardio, conditioning, mat skills, a spar.... whatever Aisha wanted to do Alaina would do, and she would work Aisha harder than she ever worked before in a gym that was for sure. Alaina owed it to her after all. Anything less than a full effort from the amazon would be a waste of their time. Alaina also knew Aisha was going to be a hard worker, so she had to match that effort.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Molding The Clay Empty Re: Molding The Clay

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:28 am

Aisha had been very fortunate to get her former opponent Alaina to help train for a day. Coming out from the locker room, she was wearing a loose fitting red shirt that said McClintok Distillery, with some black workout shorts and matching knee pads and tennis shoes, well worn. Her hair surprisingly was not pink, instead a light auburn all tied up into a bun just for the workout. She seemed rather excited as she mad her way over to the Amazon, waving at her with a shining smile.

"Hello there Alaina," she said with a smile. Aisha had a small water bottle she took a sip from, "Sorry I was late, just a bit of traffic that held me up, couldn't wait to get here though. I'm all yours so don't go easy on me."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:38 pm

Alaina saw Aisha coming and waved at her as she approached. It was good to see her and the smile on Alaina's face reflected that. Alaina leaned back against the ring and looked like she was deep in thought.

"Hey, great to see ya and don't worry about it. Like, today is all about your training so you yell me what you think is a weakspot in your game and we will work on that."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:36 am

Aisha thought for a few moments, "Well I always need help with my in ring performance. Let's work on that, do some stretches and get to working in the ring set up they got here," she said already stretching out her arms and preparing herself for the little sparring session. She wanted to make the most of the occasion and get herself up to snuff, "From there some cardio and onto weights."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:16 pm

Alaina nodded and began to walk over towards the ring. "Okay, sounds good. Just standard rules or do you want to just go at it for a set time and then we stop whenever we reach the time limit regardless if someone is pinned yet or not?" Alaina asked as she hopped up onto the apron, climbing through the ropes and making her way into the ring.

She was cool with whatever Aisha picked, and given the spar, weights and cardio Aisha wanted to do she knew that she was going to be tired after today. Both women were in for one tiring workout!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:53 am

Aisha was beginning to stretch and psyche herself up for the little sparring match. She wanted to get a good start in for the session they were going to have and show her exactly what she got, "Lets do a little of both. If you see a problem just let me know, take slow and make it a learning experience," she answers Alaina with a smile, getting into a stance with some prep punches and kicks.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:31 pm

Alaina nodded as Aisha had come up with what she considered a good plan. Giving Aisha time to stretch Alaina waited and when they were both ready Alaina circled and moved in to grapple with Aisha! "All right, show me some good footwork and try to maneuver yourself into position to do something. Don't just use power, think of where you want your hands and feet to go." Alaina said as she offered some resistance, but didn't go all out or try to take it to Aisha.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:54 pm

Aisha would position herself away, avoiding the first grapple as Alaina came towards her. She didn't want to make the mistake of a full on attack from up front so she tried to dart around, trying to get the side where she could do more of what she pleased. She would try to go for a belly to side suplex, a simple one with enough force to overpower but not enough at all to hurt her sparring partner.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:21 pm

Alaina lunged in and Aisha moved around her! Alaina tried to turn to swing an elbow into Aisha before she could grab hold, but the amazon was too late. The student looked like the teacher as Alaina was brought crashing down to the mat! She yelped upon landing and rolled to her side, trying to crawl away a few feet before rising up to her feet.

However, Alaina knew that Aisha could easily keep going and pounce, so she tried her best to ready herself for that as she attempted to get back up to a vertical base.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:52 pm

Alaina would find that the clay was already pouncing forward, going for the attack with a mean locking drop kick. As soon as she had gotten up had rushed her, hoping to keep up the pressure on her mock opponent. She didn't push her attack too much as she wasn't wanting to hurt the Amazon, though she probably could take a hit like that or two, being rather a tough woman.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum