by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fathia's Challenge!

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fathia's Challenge! Empty Fathia's Challenge!

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:20 am

The AFW arena held a quiet murmur as it awaited the nexct match. They all turned to the entrance when music began to play and the lights dimmed. As 'get gold' echoed through the arena the unfamiliar entrance music brought with it an unfamiliar face. A white haired, dark skinned beauty stepped out. She was clad in a white tube-top looking shirt and a short skirt that revealed her long and slender features. She also seemed to be carrying a small poch in one hand and a large wooden stick that was taller than her in the other. For the moment she was using it like a walking cane as she made her way tot he ring.

Upon entering she swung the 8 foot pole a few times above her head and then walked to the ring ropes. Effortlessly climbing up to the top rope, no where near the corner, she walked back and forth rather easily, displaying her agility. She then turned to face the entrance and slammed her stick hard, taking a standing position atop the ring ropes. She ushered for a microphone and one dropped from the ceiling. She tossed the pouch to the center and took the mic in her now free hand.

"So I guess this place is where you come when you wanna beat up on a chick or make some cash! Looks like an alright place... I think I might just stay. You scallywags in the audience look alot better than my old crew and I think I can give you your money's worth."

The crowd seemed uncertain at first but decided to cheer her. Getting called a scallywag wasn't quite enough to turn them from getting a good show.

"But even if it's a good fight I still want my money's worth. "That little pouch down there has a nice sum of pieces o' eight and I wanna know which of you out there has got somethin to offer up in exchange for it. If yer skills are sufficient, the pouch is all yours. If I win the bout then all the booty is mine! As a show of sport and as I'm still new to this fine establishment, I'll even conceed the terms of the match. How could anyone not except such a generous offer?" She loudly banged her stick against the mat a few times before looking up to see who would accept the challenge. "Unless you're yellow!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Fathia's Challenge! Empty Re: Fathia's Challenge!

Post by luffy316 Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:31 pm

A dark, voluptuous figure appeared in the bright lights of the runway entrance, the steady music of They Might Be Giants playing as she entered the view of the audience.

Didi's dark hair and clothes reflected the light nicely onto the pale skin of her face and legs, a gracefully gothic image wrapped around the sexy teen as she strode patiently to the ring, blowing kisses and smiling to all.

She got to the edge of the ring, smiling up at the piratess and giving a curtsy with her skirt raised enough to reveal her voluptuous ass to the crowd. "Pleased to meet you, ma'am. I would be Didi, The Darling they call me." Her eyes glanced over the sack of supposed pirate gold and back at her potential foe with a gleam. "And I think I'd like to take you up on your offer."

Her eyes traveled again over to her cane in particular. She raised her eyebrows in girlish surprise. "Oh MY, is that a weapon? I don't know if those are allowed in regular matches," she giggled, mentally reviewing the several weapons and foreign objects hidden on her person.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:33 am

Fathia watched as entrance music played and she saw the cute goth stroll down the ring. While definitely pretty, she seemed far too fancy and dainty for something like this. Though Fathia would tower over Didi evebn without her position on the ropes, she seemed almost monolithic. "Aye." She said in response to Didi's question, still trying to deduce this woman. She was either brave, stupid or up to something. As someone who could be very nefarious herself she assumed the latter but hoped for the former. A crafty or brave person would be alright but someone who was stupi should just go home.

"But you look more like a court maiden than a fighter." She spoke curiously. "What an impractically dainty garb." She glanced to her stick. "If you don't want to feel its wrath than perhaps you should choose a regular match, if you indeed still wish to fight me." She smiled as her eyes gleamed. "But... no match can begin without a wager. What could you offer up in exchange for my booty?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:51 pm

Didi giggled gleefully. "Oh, the colorful language you use," she mused as she slid into the ring. "Well, I'm very interested in your... booty," she purred, eying the piratess thoughtfully.
"But my own booty is far too important for me to wader." Didi emphasized her point by lifting her skirt and wiggling her cherished tush for the crowd, to general hoots and cheers. "SO, suppose you'd be interested in this." She whipped her wrist and something resembling a teabag appeared in her palm.

She held it daintily by a string, smirking. "I'm betting you don't have anything like THIS. It's a home-made chemical, like an aphrodisiac. In your simple terms, though, that's a sex drug. Verrry affective, and very easy to mix into anything you wish. Makeup and foods are a preference, fyi. But what makes this so special is that it's something like a dirty love potion. The subject, upon ingestion, will experience such maddening lust for the first thing it sees that it will become like an extraordinarily horny and submissive puppy to them. I'm talking 'cum on command' submissive." She grinned. "You can have some mighty fun weekends with those, I assure you."

She flicked her wrist again and made it disappear into her clothing again. "If you'd be more interested, my panties are at stake, and I'm willing to hear a counter-proposition. And a regular bout is fine, if you'd prefer." She actually did prefer, herself. It wasn't much fun cheating when the rules said you could, and it ruined the fact that she could do it so stealthily. And to think the pirate had asked if her costume was practical...

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:06 pm

Fathia watched with ineterest as Didi dangled the 'love potion' and waved it infront of her. The idea of it was interesting. She balked at the suggestion of the panties. Fathia wasn't that kind of pervert and they were hardly worth pieces of gold. She did have something in mind. This girl seemed to be the kind that wanted you to see everything she had, as long as you didn't touch her. She wondered if her countenence was as porcelain as her attitude.

She smiled. "I don't have any use for a potion like that. If I want someone I will just have them." She waved her free hand. "If I want anything, I just take it..." She added. "But... I am intrigued by it. I'll wager my gold against your brew." She leapt down and leaned her stick against the outside of the ring and leaned it against the apron.

"Fine. Standard match. 1 pinfall submission or knockout determins who gets the prize." She then eyed Didi. She had noticed how skillful her sleight of hand was. "But you must reproduce the potion. The items in question will be placed in a neutral area until the bet is decided. With her toe, she deftly flicked the bag up and it clanked into the corner. "After that, we can begin."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:09 pm

Didi shrugged and tugged the little bag out of her sleeve, with a simple act of her hand rather than her flashy flick of the wrist as last. She didn't fail to observe her deft use of her feet either, but she carefully handed it to the ref to place outside the neutral corner. "Not like I haven't got more..." she thought to herself.

"If that's all in order then, shall we get on with this little display?" she asked, giving a grateful curtsy that flashed her panties again. She'd try and wait for the pirate to attack first, trying to sidestep whatever she may pull and throw a testing blow up towards her belly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:21 pm

Fathia nodded. "Yeah, I'm itching for this." She said and as the bell rang, she got into a fighting stance and charged at Didi. She launched a punch that was sidestepped and felt the fist bury into her gut. She let out an 'ooph' and smiled. Stepping back, as if she were phased, still holding her stomach as soon as her foot was planted she launched her shoulder forward to slam it into Didi.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:40 pm

Her punch connected, Didi smiling a bit smugly when the tricky pirate suddenly rammed back at her, making her shriek as she was slammed into the ropes behind her, grabbing them for balance and trying to use them to kick Fathia back off her.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:46 am

Fathia backed away and went to grab Didi's legs as she kicked and use her position grabbing the ropes to lift her up and slam her onto her back. This girl seemed to be a bit of a scrapper at least, Fathia would give her that but the ol pirate had sailed in rougher waters than this before and little kicks and punches would only work if she c ould keep it up the whole match.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:12 am

Didi squirmed a bit when Fathia caught her legs, but was quickly slammed down on the mat as her arms gave way. She yelped in pain as she hit down, shifting her weight onto her arms in a feint to try and get up. In actuality, she'd be bracing herself to shoot a kick with the heel of her shoe knocking right into Fathia's crotch when she was close enough. If that failed, she'd tactically shift her weight to send her other foot, though shooting straight up to nail her toe into it instead.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next