Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 249 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 247 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Diabolica vs. Kaiala ''A Cachoeira'' Yaritza

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Diabolica vs. Kaiala ''A Cachoeira'' Yaritza  - Page 2 Empty Re: Diabolica vs. Kaiala ''A Cachoeira'' Yaritza

Post by TheRacker Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:18 pm

After Diabolica put hands between her head and Kaila's thighs, she start imidiately pulling them apart. It was far from easy task, but lucky for Mexican she managed to pull them apart just enough to slip her head out of the grip to the freedom. Diabolica was in a little shock how the match started - just after a minute or two she was already trapped and put to the test.

She rolled away and went on all fours. She was a bit exhausted and furious at same time. "You..." she tried to continue but had to take a breath before following. "... will pay for that." Now there wasn't any doubt anymore. Diabolica will go with full power on her opponent and will do her best to beat the shit out of her.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Diabolica vs. Kaiala ''A Cachoeira'' Yaritza  - Page 2 Empty Re: Diabolica vs. Kaiala ''A Cachoeira'' Yaritza

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:29 pm

Kaiala would curse under her breath a she saw how Diabolica escaped from her head scissors and was relieved to know that her opponent was out of breath while she was being threatened. ''I would be so afraid of you Diabolica if only you were not exhausted''replied the Brazilian as she slowly made it back to her feet when she saw that her opponent was out of reach and had to wait for another opportunity to knock her down and go for another one of her submission holds.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:37 pm

Although Diabolica panted a little, she kept an eye on Kaiala so there wouldn't be any suden surprises. Fortunately, Kaiala gave enough time so Diabolica managed to get back on her feet and prepared to continue the fight. "Yeah, than it must suck for you that i still have lot of fuel left in my tank!" Diabolica responded, clearly looking bit better now.

Mexican didn't take it slowly as she did at the beginning. She started by a slow walk toward fellow latina and speeded up after few steps. Once she'd get closer to her opponent, Diabolica would extend her arm and tried to land a clothesline across her neck.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:22 pm

Kaiala would just smirk as she heard Diabolica's reply while she was panting as she would keep her distance as it appeared her opponent was slowly looking better as time when on. ''Please stop lying as you look exhausted and i doubt you be able to have much left in your tank Diabolica''responded Kaiala as she was caught by surprise when her opponent rushed forward and extended her arm to successfully land a clothesline across her neck.

Now it was the Brazilian native turn to look up at the lights while she was on her back as she lay on the canvas while holding her neck as she tries to roll onto her belly before making it back onto her hands and knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:55 pm

Diabolica knew very well how to use banter in her advantage. She wasn't interested in clean fight - she never was. And the best way to get an open shot on the opponent was to attack her while she talks. And that's exactly what Diabolica did. But hey, exactly the same happened to herself just a moments ago, so we could say that girls were even now. Anyway, Diabolica decided that it was time to cut of the banter now. Kaiala is faster, there is no doubt in that, so Mexican shouldn't waste any time talking - well unless her fellow latina won't be able to move much.

She grined, thinking about last thought and next second she felt the neck touching her arm. That should definitely hurt, since Diabolica is like a rhyno when she get a speed - simply bulldozing everything infront of her. Kaiala was already back on all fours when Diabolica looked toward her next time. She simply picked her up and tried to pack her over her shoulders in torture rack.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:48 pm

Kaiala would just wonder why Diabolica was up to as the Brazilian was waiting for her opponent to reply while she was slowly trying to get up only to realize that the Mexican was already in front of her. So as the masked wrestler was able to simply pick the Brazilian up and place her over her shoulders as Kaiala got trapped in a torture rack.

Feeling her spine bending over Diabolica's shoulders caused the Brazilian to scream out in pain as she would try to wiggle free from her opponent's grip hoping to slip free and get some distance between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:38 am

Diabolica showed that earlier headscissors she received was just a minor hiccup. Landing a clothesline and catching Kaiala in torture rack just prooved that. And Mexican didn't have any troubles with performing the latter move. She was strong enough and with Kaiala not really being a heavyweight wrestler this was prime example of her strength and what she's capable off.

She put hand on Kaiala's neck on one side and thigh on other one and start imidiately bending her body on half. She felt some resistance from Brazilian wrestler, but Diabolica kept holding her firmly. She didn't plan to release her anytime soon and simmilar tactics that Diabolica employed earlier won't work here, where situation is turned around.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:44 pm

Kaiala would scream louder as she was unable to escape from Diabolica's torture rack as the AFW fans were enjoying seeing the tough and strong Brazilian scream in pain for a chance. So with the Brazilian native firmly on top of her opponent's shoulders as she was unable to even wiggle with how the masked wrestler was holding Kaiala in her current position.

So knowing she first needs to weaken Diabolica's grip on her body as the Brazilian tries to free her arms and if it works would whisper ''Let me go or get ready for me to bring the pain''. Knowing the Masked wrestler would likely not be intimidated by her warning would cause Kaiala to try and lash out with her elbow to repeatedly hit Diabolica on the side of her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:41 pm

Diabolica felt really good. Really powerful. Showing off her strength was one of her favourite things, so it makes sense she was enjoying at the moment. And then she heard threats from Kaiala. Brazilian wasn't really in position to threat, so Diabolica just laughed, but not answering anything - as she said to herself it's still to early for that. She even start walking around the ring with Kaiala on display to everyone.

But her walk ended up really fast. She felt a harsh elbow hit right onto her head. It was nothing too special, but after the second hit, Mexican's grip softened up a little. She tried to endure the hits and end up fight right now with torture rack, but repeated hits in her head was to much to handle. She eventually released her opponent and stumbled away and holding her face.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:22 pm

Kaiala was worried her plan was not working as she lashed out with a elbow strike aimed at Diabolica's head and it seems the Mexican was not even reacting as the Brazilian would quickly hit her opponent with another. Soon after the second strike connected with the masked wrestler's head did Kaiala feel her opponent's grip softened up a little as she would keep going until she was released.

After a hit or two Kaiala was released and the Brazilian native fall towards the canvas while her opponent stumbled away while holding her face as both wrestlers did not walk away unharmed. Kaiala would slowly try to make it back to her feet while holding her back as she slowly walked towards the ropes so she could lean against them as she hopes she got some time to recover from being trapped in the Torture rack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next