by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Diabolica vs. Kaiala ''A Cachoeira'' Yaritza

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Diabolica vs. Kaiala ''A Cachoeira'' Yaritza  - Page 4 Empty Re: Diabolica vs. Kaiala ''A Cachoeira'' Yaritza

Post by TheRacker Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:30 pm

Diabolica felt comfortable again after watching Kaiala's struggling between her legs. She knew that Brazilian is just wasting her energy and she was perfectly fine with that. Diabolica was already larger, which was one advantage. Counting the fact that leg muscles are generally stronger than arm ones made all her attempts of escaping futile.

"Well, well, where do you think you're going?" Diabolica grined after finally speaking up. Having Kaiala's head between her thighs, Mexican raised one arm high in air and waved to fans that cheered for her. It was certanly pleasant change seeing that fans cheered for her once in a while.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Diabolica vs. Kaiala ''A Cachoeira'' Yaritza  - Page 4 Empty Re: Diabolica vs. Kaiala ''A Cachoeira'' Yaritza

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:52 pm

Kaiala would just growl as she heard the masked wrestler mock her as she replied ''well i was thinking of escaping from your legs Diabolica'' as she tries one more time to pry open those legs of her opponent. After a while she would give up as she would have to go for a different approach as she did not expect she had to do this as Kaiala opened her mouth and bite down in the Mexican's leg in the hopes the pain would be enough to cause Diabolica to release her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:25 pm

Diabolica had to admit, that Kaiala was pretty good and never gaved up when it came to banter. Even when she was trapped in so bad situation, she still didn't stop running her mouth. But Mexican was fine with that - she simply gave another strong squeeze to Kaiala's neck as respond. "Oh sweety, stop with this non-sen.. AAAAA..." Diabolica start answering and suddenly screamed after feeling sharp teeth diggining into her thighs.

She imidiatelly released her opponent and rolled away. She rubbed her thigh for few moments before standing up and storming toward the referee. She stood really close to her and start screaming down. "How can you just watch this and not doing anything?! She bite my thigh!" She kept screaming and trying to convince the referee about what happened, but she just waved it off and said to continue the fight.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:39 pm

Kaiala was just relieved when she feels Diabolica release her after the Brazilian took a bite out of her opponent's thighs as she hoped the Referee did not notice what she did as it could have costed her this match. Luckily for Kaiala it seemed like the referee did not notice what she had done but hearing her opponent react caused the Brazilian to laugh as she replied ''Just give it up and stop lying Diabolica as it clear you are not as strong as you though you are'' in a teasing tone.

Knowing after the masked wrestler was done ranting at the referee she would turn her attention towards the Brazilian native hoping to get some payback for being bitten just moments ago. So after getting back to her feet Kaiala would rush towards Diabolica while her opponent's back was turned as she goes for a German suplex as she would whisper into the masked wrestler's ear ''Keep your eyes on your opponent on all times Diabolica''.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:36 pm

Diabolica didn't even hear the first sentence from Kaiala, since she was so focused with her screaming down on the referee. And the fact, that ref girl remained completely calm and didn't even winced pissed her off even further. But then she felt arms around her body. And heard familiar voice whispering in her ear. "What? Hey, that's not fair!" She screamed and tried to get away, but Kaiala was already holding her too tightly.

Next thing she saw was the roof lights of the arena, which was followed by big and loud crash. Gravity did it's job and together with Brazilian's strength, Diabolica landed hard on the canvas. "UGHHHH...!" She cried out and rolled away. She didn't imidately got back on her feet. She just layed down for couple more moments and just rubbed her back to ease the pain.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:53 pm

Kaiala was able to lift Diabolica off the ground and slammed her onto the canvas with a German suplex as she would quickly get back to her feet after releasing her hold on the Mexican's waist. ''Hope you learned your lesson ''teased the Brazilian as she would just walk towards her opponent and place her foot on her opponent's throat.

Looking down in the masked wrestler's eyes as she slowly put more pressure on Diabolica's throat as she posed for the fans as she knew the ref would force her to break it up soon enough but for now the Brazilian would enjoy it.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:39 pm

Diabolica was laying down in pain and there was no way that she could move away from Kaiala before she'd do anything. And that's exactly how it was. There was already foot on her neck before Mexican managed to get on all fours. And it was painful. It imidiately cut of her air flow and everything together was even worse than headsicssor before.

Diabolica grabed Brazilian's ankle and tried to push it away, but without succes - she was standing too firmly on top of her neck. Diabolica start kicking and punching the canvas because of pain and began looking toward the referee. There is no way that ref will manage to let Kaiala do that forever.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:24 pm

Kaiala would just smirk as she looked down at Diabolica and knew the masked wrestler was struggling to breath while unable to remove her foot from her opponent's throat. ''Come on Diabolica what's the matter as i thought you were so strong''taunts the Brazilian as she push down even harder on the Mexican's throat when she feels the Referee touch her shoulder to get her attention.

''What do you want now''screamed Kaiala while she keeps choking her opponent only to hear the Referee yell right back ''Get your foot of your opponents throat before i count to 5 and i start counting now''. Thinking the Referee was just trying to intimidate her Kaiala would ignore the Ref until she heard him yell ''1...2....3'' and getting nervous would lift her foot of Diabolica's throat just as the Ref reached four.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:33 pm

Diabolica heard the referee's order, but it still felt like an eternity for Kaiala to step off her throat. It was clear what was Brazilian doing - she was tried to keep choking her for as long as she could. And referee finally began counting and after four count Diabolica finally managed to take a breath.

She gasped for air, went on all fours and began coughing really hard. She tried to stand up, but she simply needed more time. With current situation, she could only hope that Kaiala would get bit cocky and gave her some time to rest.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:20 pm

Kaiala would turn to the Referee and yell ''Are you happy now '' after removing her foot from Diabolica's throat and was about to bend down when the Referee replies ''for now but if you try something like that again and i am disqualified you got it Kaiala''.

The Brazilian would bend through her knees and try to grasp the masked wrestler by her hair as she whisper ''Time to get back to your feet weakling'' in an arrogant tone as she doubted the masked wrestler would be able to resist her. After forcing the Mexican back on her feet the Brazilian would try to Irish whip her towards the ropes and would try to knock Diabolica down with a big boot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next