Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

My Favorite Angel?

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

My Favorite Angel? - Page 5 Empty Re: My Favorite Angel?

Post by HighFly Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:35 pm

Alaina was too winded to respond to Ryuko, slowly working her way up to her hands and knees. Her back felt like it wqs on fire, and Alaina was in a world of hurt. She huffed as she made her way up to her feet, staring a hole through Ryuko. Alaina drew a deep breath as she charged forward as best she could, trying to spear Ryuko down to the mat!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:39 am

Ryuko looked on at Alaina as the Entropy Champion weakly pulled herself up to her feet and then came at her with such a reckless charge, Ryuko felt a little offended by that and as such the Veteran knew just how to punish the woman.

When Alaina ran up towards her, Ryuko would attempt to raise her right foot and drive it right into Alaina's face for a bit boot as the mighty Entropy Champion came running at her, using her own momentum against her!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:41 pm

Alaina rushed in, only to collide face-first with the boot of Thunder Ryuko! Alaina let out a howl of agony as she fell back onto the mat, covering her face with her hands after being again felled by the thunder empress! She laid on the mat in agony as she felt more anger than ever towards this woman. She wanted to help her shake off the rust only to have an arrogant, insulting attitude thrown back at her for her effort....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:27 am

Ryuko shook her head at the sight of Alaina down by her feet, she decided to put and end to this, and as such she would reach down for Alaina's long locks, pulling the Entropy champ up onto her feet and doubling her over, where Ryuko herself would bend forward. Pressing Alaina's neck against her shoulder the mighty Wrestle Angel veteran would try and reach for those thighs of Alaina's with her hands and clasp them tightly.

With a mighty heave, Ryuko would attempt to lift Alaina up into the air, holding her up for the perfect position before throwing herself back down with Alina for a mighty Muscle buster! The finisher of the mighty Thunder Ryuko as she had dubbed Lighting Buster!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:41 am

Alaina felt herself yanked up by her hair, grunting as she was set up for the Lightning Buster! Her weak protest and attempts to stop it were too little, too late. Alaina went up and came crashing down, screaming in agony upon impact! Alaina hit the mat in a heap, bringing her hands up to cradle the back of her head as she laid on her back!

She kicked the mat, moaning in agony in the aftermath of Ryuko's finisher! The amazon was down on the mat clearly on the losing end of much of the spar!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:01 am

Ryuko smirked after she slammed Alaina down with that powerful finisher of hers, not letting it stop there she would quickly attempt to move towards Alaina's head, looking to grab a hold of her sparring partner's hair and try and yank on it and pull Alaina up towards her feet.

The wrestle angel veteran would attempt to pull Alaina's head in between her legs and then try to roll the Amazon up onto her shoulders, trying to move her up into a good position. Ryuko's mighty legs supporting the Thunder Empress as she would start to walk...before going into a run towards the nearest corner and in the end of the run she would try and throw Alaina with all her might down and forward, trying to powerbomb Alaina's back into the turnbuckle with a mighty powerbomb! Attempting to hit the Amazon with another of her mighty finisher, the Rising bomb!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:35 am

Alaina groaned s she was yanked up by the hair weakly swatting at Ryuko's hands. Alaina was pixked up, and as someone who used the amabomb as r finisher, she knew a powerbomb setup when she saw one. She was too hurt tomtry tomhurricanrana Ryuko, the best she could do was bwgin to land punches to Ryuko's face. The strikes hit, but it was toomlittle, too late as she crashed hard against the teunbuckle, falling to the mat laying on her stomach! "Aaaargh!"

Alaina's shouts were echoing throughout the gym, the amazon clearly in a world of hurt! She was still baffled by Ryuko. Alaina clearly used to admire her and wanted to help. All she got was an arrogant attitude in return. She would make a comment on how far Ryuko had fallen.... but sshe knew it was dumb to domthat when she was laying on the mat in defeat. Surwly there would be a rematch....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:56 am

Ryuko would move to place one knee down over Alaina's chest as she had the other on the mat, pinning the woman with only one knee as she raised her right hand up and started the count. " One! Two! Three!" She counted out her victory in this spar before stepping off of Alaina and moving over to the corner where Alaina had that Entropy Belt.

The Thunder Empress would take a hold of it and drape the belt over her shoulder, walking up towards Alaina with it. " This should rightfully be mine now, since I kicked you ass. Though...maybe you should keep it." Ryuko let down as she would drop the belt down onto Alaina's face and move to start to leave the ring.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:21 pm

As hurt as Alaina was, Ryuko's disrespect for the Entropy title was the last straw. She was gasping for breath, working her way up to her hands and knee's glaring at Ryuko. "What the hell is your problem!? Are you made that a fan who looked up to you beat you in a match, then wanted to work with you and help you shake off the rust? Why are you acting like such a spiteful bitch?!" Alaina hissed at her, getting up to her feet, rubbing her head, neck and back. She was in no shape to fight, but she wanted answers.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:27 pm

Ryuko offered no explanation to Alaina's words, she simply offered a scornful glare at the Entropy Champion, shaking her head before she'd finally turn around again and leave, she didn't look back...she was only concerned with the fact that Alaina had a fair lesson that she needed to learn and hopefully she had done so now, if not then she was going to have to keep hammering that lesson in the next time they met.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5