by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

My Favorite Angel?

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

My Favorite Angel? - Page 3 Empty Re: My Favorite Angel?

Post by HighFly Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:16 am

Alaina was still in a daze when she was yanked back up to her feet. She groaned a bit as she felt Ryuko grab her around the waist and lift. Alaina let out a cry of anguish as the ring echoed from the impact of Alaina landing on the bqck of her head and neck from the devastating German suplex!

Alaina felt limp, her head having endured an RKO and German suplex in succession. Alaina weakly moved her arms and legs as a moan escaped her lips, trying to show some signs of life in this spar!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:53 pm

Following the devastating RKO and German suplex combo Ryuko was fairly certain she had dazed the lovely Alaina pretty well. As such the brunette would try and grab her light haired brunette of a foe by her hair yet again and attempt to pull her up towards her feet.

Shoving Alaina's head in between her legs so that her strong thighs were hugging that pretty skull. The lovely Ryuko would try and wrap her arms around Alaina's waist and then try to roll Alaina up onto her shoulders! Taking a step forward and releasing a roar for emphasis the mighty Thunder Ryuko would attempt to powerbomb Alaina straight down into the center of the mat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:56 pm

If there was anyone who knew the power bomb, it was Alaina. Once Ryuko placed Alaina's head between her legs Alaina knew she was in trouble if she didn't do something. Alaina planted her feet and wrapped her arms around Ryuko's legs, holding on tight! "Nope, not gonna happen!" Alaina said as Ryuko tried to lift her, but failed as Alaina kept her hold tight to prevent herself from being on the wrong end of a power bomb!

With a loud grunt Alaina began to lift Ryuko, standing up and tossing Ryuko right over her back! Alaina may have gotten off to an awful start but that didn't mean she didn't have any fight left in her! Her body ached, still hurting with nearly every movement but a mix of stubborn pride and willpower kept Alaina in the fight!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 21, 2016 11:45 pm

Ryuko's eyes widened in surprise as she felt how Alaina was putting her weight and power downwards and making it incredibly difficult for the Wrestle angles veteran to try and lift her up....that coupled with the defiant attitude of the Entropy champion which made Ryuko want to smack her down onto the mat again even more...was enough for Ryuko to lose her focus for a moment or so.

In that moment Alaina pushed upwards and with it raised Ryuko off of her feet and threw of over her head. Thunder Ryuko soon enough crashed down onto the mat with a thud. " Ukah!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun May 22, 2016 1:33 pm

Alaian flipped Ryuko over and was standing by the downed woman's head. Alaina waste no time jumping up and extending her legs, looking to hit Ryuko with a leg drop! As soon as she landed she would wrap her legs both around Ryuko's head and put the squeeze on! Alaina had been on the wrong end of a lot of punishment in a short amount of time, so now that it was her turn she was giving this everything she had! It was time that the Thunder Empress experienced the strength of the Amazon!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 28, 2016 4:15 am

Ryuko groaned out in frustration at being dropped down like that....though she was damn sure planning on making Alaina regret that. At least that was until the air was knocked out of her as the heavier girl's leg crashed down on her chest. " Guuh!" The Thunder Empress groaned out loudly as she slumped back down onto the mat.

Alaina didn't stop there though, soon her legs were wrapped tightly around the head of the Wrestle Angles veteran, who's legs started to kick against the mat. Wincing and whining as her arms went up towards Alaina's legs to try and push and force those strong thighs off of her!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat May 28, 2016 4:52 am

Alaina felt Ryuko trying to pry her legs apart, but Alaina was not going to allow that to happen! "Come on Ryuko... your not as strong as I am and you know thats not going to get ya free!" Alaina said as she kept the hold tight, adding in a hard shot to the side of Ryuko's head with her right fist to reinforce the fact that Ryuko was indeed stuck!

Alaina had too much pride to let Ryuko get away with her fast start, and a few of Ryuko's early comments did not sit well with the amazon...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:00 am

Ryuko winced as that strong hit came down right onto her head, grumbling out afterwards as she herself would resort to punching and being rather mean, her right hand moved onto Alaina's bare thigh and would claw at it, while her left hand would clench and start trying to hammer blow after blow onto that thigh.

" Let...me...go!"
Ryuko rasped out in anger and frustration as she would try to kick around with her legs and fight her way out of the hold, bucking and twisting to try and get free from Alaina's grip.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:15 am

Alaina felt the force of Ryuko's strikes, letting go and shoving Ryuko away as she rubbed her leg, getting back up to her feet. Alaina stared down Ryuko before moving forward again, looking to try to grab on to Ryuko and drive a knee into her abdomen before lifting the woman up for a vertical suplex! Alaina wanted more than anything to have a chance to hold her high for a momwent, extending her lwft arm out tomflex before attempting to bring Ryuko crashing back down to the ring!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:40 am

Ryuko groaned out as she was finally released from Alaina's painful hold, she shook her head and attempted to quickly move up to her knees, which was when she saw her sparring partner coming at her. She decided to meet the bull by grabbing it by it's horns! Looking to take a hold of Alaina, ducking a bit to the side so that Alaina's knee didn't hit her gut but instead allowing Ryuko to wrap an arm up around that bent leg and her other arm around Alaina's waist.

Quickly the Thunder Empress would attempt to move up to her feet and try twist around and toss Alaina backwards with a variation of a belly to belly suplex, down onto the mat!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next