Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

My Favorite Angel?

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

My Favorite Angel? Empty My Favorite Angel?

Post by HighFly Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:34 pm

It was a very quiet day at the Friction training facility. Alaina was practically alone inside the ring area as she waited for her training of today to begin.

Alaina stood inside the ring, wearing her one piece leopard print swimsuit, matching kneepads, and matching boots. Her Entropy title was slung over her shoulder as she waited for her training partner. Alaina was grinning ear to ear, looking forward to showing her new title to Thunder Ryuko. Alaina managed to beat her favorite former Wrestle Angel in a standard match months ago and talked to her once in a while. Alaina wanted to help Ryuko shake off the ring rust, and show her favorite wrestler that was was just as good!

Alaina walked around the ring, keeping an eye out for her friend. She checked herself over just to make sure that her swimsuit was on perfectly. She didn't want Ryuko to think that the Entropy champion, and huge fan of hers, was a slob after all!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

My Favorite Angel? Empty Re: My Favorite Angel?

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:42 am

My Favorite Angel? U88QR

It didn't take all too long before the Wrestle Angels veteran joined Alaina in the locker room, moving up towards the training ring. Wearing her full training pants and jacket, she would brush her hand through her hair as she made her way up towards the training ring and started to climb in, dropping her towel and a bottle of water in the corner before she turned to Alaina.

" Well then, here I am. Sorry it took so long..." Ryuko let out, a slight blush on her cheeks as she would shrug it off. " I'm still getting used to this place...it's a lot different than Wrestle Angles was. For starters it's odd to do all of this without a manager. " The young woman spoke out as she would look on at her former foe and now sorta...honestly Ryuko didn't know what they were, sparring partners for today at least ? That belt was a bit of an eye-sore, especially in a sparring match...it kinda felt as if perhaps this Alaina just wanted to show off or perhaps make Ryuko feel even more embarrassed about her loss ?

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:23 am

"I hear ya, it is a pretty strange place if you aren't used to it." Alaina said with a smile. "How have ya been lately though? I haven't talked to you in a while. Is everything all right? Have ya kicked a few ladies butts around the ring since our match?" Alaina asked, just trying to see how everything was for Ryuko.

Alaina saw Ryuko stare at the belt. Alaina carried it everywhere out of habit now, and she figured that maybe Ryuko would be proud that a fan of hers that she partially inspired to wrestle won a belt, succeeding in the sport. "Oh... at the last PPV I won the Entropy belt. I...." Alaina paused, not sure what to say really. "I guess I am just trying to work my way up and finally have some sort of proof that I am doing something right." Alaina finally said as she set the belt down on the apron outside the ropes. She did some stretching, ready to start the spar.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:21 am

Ryuko looked on at Alaina, the girl who was basically her fan ? Or something like that from the looks of it...though it was fairly odd that the girl still thought of her as some great wrestler after she had managed to beat the Thunder Empress...ring rust or not it felt odd to Ryuko. " Eh, not really ? I haven't been a part of a lot of matches since ours. Though I suppose I have been fine. How about yourself ?" Ryuko asked as she kept dodging between the belt and the face of Alaina with her gaze.

The wrestle angel veteran figured she might need to teach this young wrestler about why hubris is not a good thing and it' snot all that nice or you know...very proper as a wrestler to just walk around with their belt wherever one goes. " Hmmm...I see." Ryuko let out as she listened to Alaina, moving her right hand up to her chin and cupping it between her thumb and index finger. Thinking about what she could do for this girl. Ryuko would soon step back and unzip her jacket and toss it onto the corner, revealing a form fitting black sports bra and as she pulled down her pants a matching set of form fitting lycra shorts. "Alright, so how do you want to handle this spar ?"  

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:57 am

Alaina shrugged and smiled. "Oh well I figured it would just be like a standard match, we can use the honor system for things like pin counts, rope breaks and all that good stuff." She said as she put the belt down on the apron outside the ropes and moved to the center of the ring. Alaina did a few stretches as she waited for Ryuko to get ready.

Once Ryuko stepped up Alaina smiled and motioned for the bell, starting the spar! The Amazon moved in and wanted to grapple Ryuko! While they were roughly the same height, Alaina had more weight to her and she was more than happy to show that it wasn't junk weight either! She would do everything she could to force Ryuko into a corner against a turnbuckle. Alaina wanted to continue the momentum she had from their last meeting over into the spar, but she also wanted to see Ryuko get back to her Wrestle Angels form. No rust, just Ryuko.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:29 am

Okay so standard rules and honor system...seemed like a fine deal really, a simple and easy way to do the whole spar match, it seemed as if Alaina had done some planning or she was really quick on her feet as to what they could do. The veteran would step up after she had removed her tracksuit like clothing, now all that was left was for her to get into her wrestling stance..

Alaina however as soon as Ryuko stepped up she moved in and started to grapple with the veteran. Ryuko's eyes widened a bit as she tried to brace herself against the mat...but she was instead caught in a rather bad spot, forced backwards more and more with each second...however, even if Ryuko didn't have as much power behind her or as good a start in this lock up as Alaina, she was not unknown as to how to wrestler, as they started to near the corner the veteran would attempt to twist them around and instead try and use Alaina's momentum against her to try and push the woman back into the corner she had planned to force the thunder empress into!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:31 am

Alaina had Ryuko right where she wanted her.... or so she thought! "W-wha... omph!" Alaian grunted as her own momentum was used against her. She was spun and slammed against the turnbuckle unexpectedly, a bit of wind knocked out of her in the process! While not overly painful, the surprise of the last second change did lead to a momentary stun more out of disbelief than anything else.

Alaina knew Ryuko was good, and very unlikely to give Alaina any reprieve. Alaina would have to fight her way out of this corner, and after getting her bearings back, she tried to thrust her knee up into Ryuko's abdomen!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:09 am

If you thought you'd be able to just control the Thunder Empress in a match you'd be sorely mistaken as she was not one to be controlled. She was able to spin them around and push the lovely Alaina's back up against the corner, using her foe's larger frame and strength against her by controlling the momentum...while Ryuko was strong...she was also skilled, rust or no rust.

Stunning Alaina against the corner the brunette would attempt to quickly try and and step back out of range...well, just out of range of any near attacks, as Ryuko would attempt to shoot her leg up in an attempt to throw a quick front kick right into Alaina's abs! In an attempt to work over the Entropy champion in the corner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:46 pm

Alaina's knee missed the mark, and her new placement put her right in the way of Ryuko's next strike! Alaina was again slumped against the rope, cradling her ribcage with both hands as she rest against the turnbuckle. She groaned in pain as she tried again to move herself out of the corner, throwing a sloppy punch at Ryuko in an attempt to create enough room to move out of the corner!

Alaina was not off to the start she wanted, and her sloppy punch was unlikely to get her out of trouble. Ryuko seemed to have gotten better since their last matchup, although Alaina felt as if she did as well. Unfortunately for her, thus far her showing in the spar didn't seem to back up her claims...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:59 am

Ryuko's eyes widened a bit as she saw Alaina go to throw a punch...but when it was thrown well, she might as well not have bothered. The thunder empress would take a step back, arms moving up so she'd proceed to try and grab that arm with her own and use it to pull Alaina out of the corner and towards her.

In the pull Ryuko would try and drop down in her stance, squating her legs as she'd try and hoist Alaina's frame up onto those shoulders for a quick fireman's carry! All before she'd try and throw Alaina off of her for a quick Fireman's carry slam! Allowing Ryuko to show off some quickness, skill and strength over her taller opponent!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next