by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

My Favorite Angel?

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

My Favorite Angel? - Page 4 Empty Re: My Favorite Angel?

Post by HighFly Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:33 pm

A swing and a miss! Alaina's eyes widened as Ryuko moved, grabbed her and began to lift! "What!? Oh no no n...ARGH!" Alaina hit the mat hard and her cry of pain could be heard throughout the gym! Alaina writhed in pain on the mat, as she had taken a lot of punishment in the spar! She got to her hands and knees, pushing up to try to get to her feet!

If Ryuko was still near her when she got up Alaina planned on swinging a sharp elbow straight at her face!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:02 pm

Ryuko was quick to pull away and up to her feet as she looked over at the downed Alaina, stalking the woman as she started to move up to her hands and knees, the process was slow and Ryuko wanted to really lay into the woman now. She had the perfect opportunity.

After Alaina had gotten up onto her hands and knees, Ryuko would attempt to charge off towards her sparring partner and attempt to run up and drive her knee right into Alaina's face, going with a simple running knee for now! " Don't underestimate me...champ" Ryuko let out, putting a bit of a sarcastic tone on her final word.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:50 pm

Alaina was getting up when the knee hammered her in the face! She let out a shriek as she fell back, covering her face with her hands. She knew she bit her lip, which was bound to be at least a little but messy. Alaina kicked the mat as her face throbbed. She really wanted to know what this womans problem was and she again tried to work her way up to her feet in an agonized daze.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:28 pm

Ryuko was not going to let Alaina p from this, as she was down the mighty Wrestle Angels veteran would attempt to step up beside her and attempt to drive her right foot down into that gut, trying to wind Alaina as she would move down to pull her sparring partner up to her feet.

Ryuko wouldn't stop there though! She was about to bring the thunder! She'd try and drive her knee up hard into Alaina's battered midsection and then try and force her foe down in between her legs, after that head was trapped between her strong thighs, Ryuko would attempt to pull Alaina up into the air and roll her up onto her shoulders. " Here comes the Thunder!" Ryuko shouted out as she would attempt to throw Alaina down for a mighty Jack-knife powerbomb!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:32 pm

Alaina was stunned and unable to fight back. Indeed she was essentially putty in Ryuko's hands as she was set up for a jackknife power bomb, essentially a mirror copy of her amabomb finisher! She weakly protest by slapping at Ryuko's legs but it did no good as she was lift high and brought crashing down to the mat! "Argh! Ugh....." Alaina cried out loudly before a few weak moans escaped her lips. She lay on the mat kicking in pain as she grabbed at her back. She showed signs of life, but no signs of having the energy to fight back at this moment. "W-what got into you?" Alaina muttered as she lay on the canvass.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:12 am

Ryuko shook her head and scoffed after she downed Alaina, moving away from the girl as she would proceed to head over towards the corner where the Entropy Champion had hung her belt...Thunder Ryuko would eye it for a second before turning back to Alaina. She would head up towards the girl and attempt to reach Alaina's legs, trying to hook them up in underneath her armpits and step over Alaina, trying to force the girl over onto her front and place her into a boston crab submission hold!

" Electricity! Oh...also that shitty comment about being stronger than me.." Ryuko responded with a smirk on her face as she tried to put a painful torque onto Alaina's hips.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:42 am

Alaina was now in shock that the old face she used to love in Wrestle Angels had turned into such a petty bitch! She howled in pain as the hold was locked in, and felt the burning humiliation as Ryuko laid into her verbally. Alaina placed her hands on the mat to balance herself. "I said I was stronger.... because I am! I am muscle instead of that soft, flabby junk you are made of thunder thighs!" Alaina howled out as she put everything she had into using her great leg strength in flipping Ryuko back over and off of her!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:10 am

Ryuko groaned out as she heard that annoying insult from the Entropy champion, causing the brunette to simply tighten her hold on those two legs, bracing her feet firmly against the mat as she simply pulled back more and more on that hellish boston crab!

When she felt Alaina attempt to use her leg strength, the Wrestle Angels veteran would do all she could do to hold onto the boston crab and instead attempt to rise up to her feet to make it an elevated boston crab!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:00 pm

Alaian howled out in pain as Ryuko stood up, withstanding her attempts to flip her over! Alaina dug in and tried again, although with Ryuko's new position that would be much tougher! Alaina reached out to grab onto Ryuko's ankles as she used her legs to attempt the flip again! Alaina knew if this attempt didn't work, things really didn't look good for her at all! Her pride and her outrage towards Ryuko's attitude was the only thing keeping her from tapping out, although even that wouldn't last much longer!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:56 am

Ryuko pulled Alaina up into a rather painful position by putting her into a cruel elevated boston crab position. The Wrestle angel veteran was without a doubt looking to cause a whole lot of pain upon her opponent, looking to make sure that Alaina would suffer a bit for her hubris.

When she finally felt Alaina grab a hold of her ankle though, there wasn't much that the Thunder Empress could do, as Ryuko was soon felt how the her foot was pulled out from under her, with that Ryuko let go of the hold and would attempt to step back a few steps. Shaking her head as she'd check her ankle. " Tch...couldn't just tap, huh ? Stubborn one, aren't you ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next