Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

My Favorite Angel?

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

My Favorite Angel? - Page 2 Empty Re: My Favorite Angel?

Post by HighFly Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:04 pm

Alaina looked on as Ryuko skillfully evaded being struck, and turned Alaina's attempted punch into her own offense! Alaina grunted as she was hoist up on Ryuko's shoulders and slammed back down! She groaned in pain as she arched her back, grabbing at it as she kicked the mat in pain.

Alaina slowly worked her way back up to her feet after a moment. "Heh... someone has been doing a lot of ring work huh?" Alaina said in a good natured way, trying to make some conversation as she tried to recover from her lackluster start.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:45 pm

Ryuko would walk around Alaina's downed frame a bit as the girl started to push herself up, when she let out those words though the Thunder Empress couldn't help but let out a loud sigh. " Well I couldn't stand with getting beaten by you...so I was necessary." Ryuko let out in a half joking and half serious manner.

When Alaina was up on her knees the Wrestle Angels veteran would move forward, towards the girl, attempting to swiftly grab a hold of her head and then try to shoot her knee up into Alaina's head to try and stun her!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:57 am

"Hey, whats that supposed to.... ugh!" Alaina began to say before being plowed in the face with a knee! She fell back and again found herself on the mat kicking in frustration as her hands covered her face! That knee was placed perfectly and to say that Alaina was stunned was a gross understatement!

Alaina took her hands from her face and slapped the mat hard in frustration. Was Ryuko being funny, or condescending? Right now it was very hard to tell. If it was the latter, it stung. A woman Alaina looked up to as a wrestler whom she beat, and was in turn working with to help her get back to form insinuating that Alaina was a lesser wrestler herself? Alaina shook her head, trying to dismiss that thought.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:36 am

The knee to Alaina's face shut the girl up so that she couldn't exactly question what Ryuko was saying....well it wasn't like Ryuko would have answered her anyways, she was working with a plan here and she was planning to make sure to play it through as much as she wanted to.

The Wrestle Angel veteran would attempt to step up towards the side of Alaina as she was down on the mat and quickly try and grab a handful of that long hair to try and yank her up by it. Once they were face to face, Ryuko would waste no time in trying to wrap her arms around Alaina's lovely frame, their breasts pressing nicely against one another as Ryuko would flash a cruel smile towards Alaina, before she'd attempt to lift Alaina up off of her feet and threw her around with a belly to belly suplex!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:51 am

Alaina was hurt and stunned, however, Ryuko's smile served to anger her. Alaina planted her feet and began to punch away at Ryuko's abdomen as she was yanked up by the hair! "I said.." Alaina said after her first punch "..what was that.." she continued after a second punch "supposed to mean?!" Alaina concluded, reaching up to grab Ryuko's head before delivering a sharp headset to the bridge of her nose!

If nothing else, Alaina was persistent and wanted an answer!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:46 pm

Ryuko couldn't help but be struck by surprise and Alaina's fist as the Entropy champion pounded her fists right up into her gut...driving the air out of Ryuko's lungs as soon enough Alaina moved up and smacked her forehead into Ryuko's head...causing the veteran to stumble backwards.

Her hands moved up to her nose to check it and see if anything was broken...it didn't look like it. " Oh...you're just asking for it." Ryuko spoke out as she'd attempt to raise her arms.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:32 am

Alaina saw Ryuko's hands come up as she was defending herself from Alaina's strikes. "How am I asking for it?" Alaina asked. Reek was the one who insinuated that losing to Alaina was an embarrassment. How was losing to a title holder embarrassing?

Alaina's strikes may not have been doing any good, but with Ryuko's hands up, Alaina bent over to grab Ryuko. Alaina went to pick Ryuko up and hold her, giving her backside a couple playful slaps before slamming her back down to the mat for a scoop slam! A good deal of pain with some humble pie for Ryuko seemed like it was necessary. Alaina never remembered her favorite Wrestle Angels ego being so big...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:20 am

Ryuko would grit her teeth as Alaina kept hammering away with strikes at Ryuko's raised arms as the veteran protected herself...but that was as far as she was going to let Alaina's little outburst go on

The second she saw Alaina try and move in to lift her up the veteran would attempt to throw a swift punch straight to the bridge of Alaina's nose as she'd attempt to stun the girl, before trying to turn around and grab a hold of that head, leaping forward as she'd try and smack the girl down with a RKO!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:05 am

Alaina's head whipped back as the punch landed! She barely had time to grab her face when the RKO came! Her head hit the mat with an echoing thud! Alaina lay limp on the mat, moaning in pain as her whole face throbbed! After acmoment she rolled over in a daze, slowly trying to sit up and get to her feet after being knocked around!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:54 am

Smacking Alaina down with that RKO and that heavy thud, the Wrestle angel veteran would look back onto the downed Alaina and would attempt to take a handful of the girl's hair. Attempting to quickly try and pull Alaina up onto her feet.

The mighty Thunder Empress would shake her head before attempting to step in behind Alaina and wrap her arms around Alaina's waist and attempt to lift Alaina up into the air before trying to throw her backwards for a hellish german suplex!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next