by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Well... Congrats.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Well... Congrats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Well... Congrats.

Post by Bluemouse Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:03 pm

Taylor lifted her hands and helplessly let them drop again. There was no fire in her eyes when she looked at Akashi.

"Don't you want to win it? Wouldn't me winning it be on the back of your dreams or whatever? We each won it once, so..." She put a hand to her forehead and closed her eyes. She drew a long, slow breath, and then added quietly "Akashi, I just really need you to settle down right now, okay?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:15 pm

Akashi shook her head. "Of course I do." Akashi said softly. "But no. The difference is I took away what's yours without thinking, without considering. So, now I'm choosing to do this."

Akashi leaned forward and put her arms on Taylor's shoulders. "Taylor-chan... My dreams don't die just because you win another title. Your my sister. My dreams... are your dreams. I still have plenty of time to win more belts. We both do. But... It's personal between you and Conway-san. That's what I took away more than a title chance. I stepped on your pride and this is something I must correct."

Akashi lowered her head. "I'll die if I can't fix this mistake."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:27 pm

Taylor rolled her eyes, and her hands wandered down to her black pleated skirt, where pockets would have been. She had nothing to do with her hands, and she felt awkward.

"It's no different than if I had the shot and not you," she said, trying to sound reasonable. "And you can't fix it. If you give it to me, it'll just be another thing that Akashi did for Taylor, another hand-out for me or whatever the fuck people are saying now. If I get a title shot because you wanted me to have one, I'll die."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:40 pm

"IT'S NOT A HAND OUT!"

Akashi screamed. "If the situation was reversed, you'd do the same! Kelly took your title and she's been in your head! It's not right and me kicking Conway-san's ass isn't the way to make that right. I have my own pride to consider."

Akashi sucked in a deep breath. "So, Taylor-chan," Akashi asked. "You care more about people saying you got a hand out from me than you do about kicking Conway-san's ass and taking your title back?"

"I did not help you win against Tenshi-chan. No one can take that away from you. Everyone has been fighting this whole time for you, not me. Avery-chan, Alaina-chan, Julia-chan. Me... We've been behind you. Everyone wants to kick that bitch's ass, but you're the one that should."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:51 pm

Taylor squirmed with indecision. She glanced around and grabbed the sides of her skirt and shifted from foot to foot. She didn't know what to say, but she had the feeling growing in her chest, squeezing her, suffocating her.

Her left fist opened and closed repeatedly and she shook her head. She closed her eyes and let her head loll to the side. She took a deep breath in and counted it. One... two... three... four... five... And then she let it out more slowly.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:01 pm

Akashi frowned when she saw Taylor's reaction. Her heart sank, knowing that she was putting even more stress on Taylor, her best friend, her sister.

Akashi's head dropped. "Gomen nasai, Imouto-chan." She whispered. "I'm making things worse, I know. You don't deserve this. The whole situation is shitty and I just want to see you smile again. This is the only way I can think to do it."

Akashi turned her big frame. "Just... Think about it, ok? If it wasn't my duty as your sister, if I didn't care about you without all my heart, I wouldn't be so insistent, but if it will hurt you more to have me bow out, well, I can't do that. Either way, I've caused you injury and I've failed you as a sister."

Akashi sighed. "When you've decided, let me know. If you still want me to fight... I will respect your decision."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:17 pm

After a long moment of staring off at nothing, Taylor spoke quietly.

"I earned it in that match. No one can take that away from me, but... Avery." There was the familiar stab she felt in her heart whenever the name came up. "Kelly should've been champ that night. Maybe I did what I did so I could finally give it to her. And make things right."

She looked down at the KAZE bracelet on her wrist and fiddled with it idly. "I can't tell the haters from the fans anymore. I mean, I've been hearing the shit from people for so long that I can't really remember who is and isn't saying it. You know the stuff I'm talking about... If you give me your title shot, I'll never be able to be proud of being champion. It would crush me."

She took another deep breath and straightened up, and shook her hands out. "I need to take a walk. I'm really fuckin' tense right now."

Last edited by Bluemouse on Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:33 pm

"I did not earn my title shot." Akashi said as Taylor spoke. "No matter how Conway-san got what she got, no one thinks she deserved it. Everyone wants to see if she can actually live up to all her talk and defend her title against you. I now have the power to make that happen."

Akashi looked at Taylor. "I have the power to make right all the things Conway-san made wrong." Akashi nodded her head, a new feeling of conviction running through her. "Hai!" She exclaimed. "That's it. I can realter the course of destiny and I will! Imouto-chan, if you hate me for doing the right thing, then I understand, but I will do it. As your nee-chan, it is my duty! Kelly has us so screwed up that our decisions are going to hurt each other no matter the course we take."

Akashi swept her hand in front of her. "NO!" She bellowed. "I won't give in! YOU are going to KICK. HER. ASS and you're going to feel GOOD about it! And anyone who wants to give you shit about it, then they can come through ME!" Akashi jammed her thumb into her chest. "And if YOU won't accept this blessing, then I'll kick YOUR ass too! It is my duty as a sister!" Akashi pounded her fist into her palm.

"Taylor-chan." Akashi looked at her with conviction. "Tonight is the night we are done letting Kelly Conway dictate our lives. We made our choice in the ring, in front of all those people, and we'll keep making that choice. SHE'S the one on the ropes, not US! Now we're going to hit her with the knockout punch!"

Akashi held out her fist and looked at Taylor. "Accept your destiny." She said with a fiery look and a wide grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:11 pm

Taylor stood still, like a sapling in the grass, while Akashi's spirit rejuvenated. It was the way they had always been, almost. One was up and the other was down, one serious and one lighthearted, one hot and the other cold. Whenever they strayed too far apart, one would pull the other back.

Taylor stared at Akashi's conviction from a troubled mind.

"Sure," she shrugged. "I'm... just not in the mood."

She looked down at the grass, and hesitantly tried to say something else, but she only closed her mouth and pointed off at the park. She nodded to Akashi, once, and then turned to walk away with her arms folded tightly under her chest.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:28 pm

Akashi watched Taylor turn to leave. Taylor was deflated and Alashi felt the air start to drip from her too. She frowned but shook it off. Watching Taylor leave, Akashi quickly cleared the distance and wrapped her arms around Taylor gently.

"Taylor-chan." Akashi whispered. "We're all going to get through this, even if it's hard. I love you, Taylor-chan, more than anything."

Akashi let go. "Take care of yourself tonight, Imouto-chan. Call me if you need anything."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum