Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 238 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mignon A. Willowfield vs. Ivan Komorov

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mignon A. Willowfield vs. Ivan Komorov - Page 4 Empty Re: Mignon A. Willowfield vs. Ivan Komorov

Post by TheRacker Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:55 pm

If only his arms wouldn't be trapped in Mignon hold as well, than everything would be bit easier for Ivan. But right now, he had to rely on his legs and moving around with little one crushing his body. Ivan was pretty endurable and tough guy and although not known for being smart, he knew that something had to be done about it. Otherwise his opponent will keep squeezing untill he'll give up.

He noticed that grip softened up after bash in turnbuckles, but it still wasn't enough to get rid of her. Even worse - she was squeezing even harder now. Ivan would do only thing logical now - he would keep bashing Mignon in corner turnbuckles with his big body. If this won't make any effect Ivan would get on other sides of the ropes and jump down to land straight on top of Mignon. Falling down on mat didn't do much damage to her, maybe landing on harder floor and from higher height will do the trick.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Mignon A. Willowfield vs. Ivan Komorov - Page 4 Empty Re: Mignon A. Willowfield vs. Ivan Komorov

Post by Kounoko Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:20 pm

Mignon smiles as her opponent kept smashing her back against the turnbuckles, it will not work at all, her flexed backed is harder as steel, he can't do anything to free himself now, the little girl smirks as she exert her superior strength over her foe.

Unfortunately, it would appears as the big guys still have some tricks up his sleeves, and before she knew it, she landed onto the hard floor with him above her, "Hey~ what's up?" She complained as the impact distracted her a bit, causing her to loosen her constricting hold on her opponent, buying him a few seconds to escape her.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:58 pm

Turnbuckles didn't work, but jumping out of the ring did the trick. He landed with all weight on little one. This should be enough to knock out any other wrestler, but this action barely did anything to her. Well at least it was enough that she let him go. And harder landing than earlier allowed Ivan to roll away and stumble back on his feet.

If he'll be fast enough, Ivan would grab the Mignon and lift her up. He would walk around with her in air and since it was no DQ match, big guy would try to throw her so she would land with her head in ring post.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:21 pm

While her opponent was fast enough to escape, it would seems that he is not smart enough to work out something smart as he attempts to grab her, Mignon would just grin at his attempt as she would just wave her arms to slap his hand aside, stopping his attempt to grab her.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:51 am

Ivan tried to grab his opponent, but Mignon stopped his attempt with such an ease. He tried to grab her wrist to irish whip, but same thing happened again - she just casually waved her arms like she would fight baby instead of 240 pound guy.

Punching didn't work and he was unable to grab the Mignon. Ivan was running out of options what he could do, so he lifted up his leg and tried to stomp on her tiny feet. She was fast and could avoid it, but at least it was harder to grab him that way.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:15 pm

"Ouch~" Complained the girl as she got stomped at her feet, it was not often that people do that in a match, and she kinda didn't trained that part of her body.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:27 am

That was the first time Ivan heard Mignon saying "ouch" in this match. He couldn't figure out earler, when Mignon were just complaining for hitting her head that he should keep doing it, but this was obvious even for him. He stomped on her tiny feet again and maybe he'll be able to grab her this time. Ivan reached for her wrist and if he'll manage to grab her, he would Irish whip her toward closer steps.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:23 pm

As her opponent tries to stomp on her feet again, Mignon would get rather annoyed and she would shove her arms out in attempt to push him away before he can do it again. "Get lost!" She demanded.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:25 pm

Ivan managed to do another stomp on her tiny feet, but right after he felt her force pushing him backwards. Being few steps away from opponent, Ivan decided to get back in ring. He stares in her opponent, planing to kick her in the head when she gets back in. "Yeah? Or else what?!"

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:34 pm

Mignon was rather annoyed and just jumped into the ring, just before she got kicked in the head, causing her to stagger a few steps to the sides, "You are really, really going to pay for this..." She hissed in a rather angry toned and stared viciously at the big guy, "How dare you kick a lady in her face! You stupid brute!" She cried.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next