by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mignon A. Willowfield vs. Ivan Komorov

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mignon A. Willowfield vs. Ivan Komorov - Page 2 Empty Re: Mignon A. Willowfield vs. Ivan Komorov

Post by TheRacker Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:52 am

"You pesky little bug!" Ivan was already getting little angry when his bearhug didn't have any effect. And not only that, Mignon began making fun of him as well. He start squeezing even harder, but it seemed that it didn't have any effect on her. Now he realized, that this fight won't be walk in the park, but it will be damn hard and long battle.

Ivan was keep holding her in bearhug. It seemed that she didn't really want to rush out of hold. So he start walking around with her and since she was pretty light, he didn't have any problem with that. When they reached the end of the rings, Ivan lifted her up to throw her out on the hard floor. This should leave a mark on her.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Mignon A. Willowfield vs. Ivan Komorov - Page 2 Empty Re: Mignon A. Willowfield vs. Ivan Komorov

Post by Kounoko Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:07 pm

Mignon would look at her opponent with boredom and contempt in her eyes as she smirks against the much larger guy's efforts to squeeze her, "So, is that all you have?" She teased as her opponent carried her towards the end of the ring, and before she knew it, she got threw onto the floor, "Hey~ what are you doing?!" She yelled as she got threw out of the ring, slamming hard onto the floor, with a huge impact.

"You are so going to pay for this!" Threatens Mignon as she stands up, and ran towards the ring, attempting to return into the ring with a jump, and then, she will decide what to do with her opponent.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:17 pm

"It's time that you shut your mouth!" He screams out of the ring to Mignon and smiled slightly after he heard the loud smack, caused be her body hiting the floor. He will still have to throw her out couple of times, since her quick standing up and rushing indicated that this didn't do much harm to her.

At least he had higher ground, since little one had to get back inside the ring. She jumped in the ring and Ivan attempted to grab her mid air and if he'll succedd, Ivan would slam her down on the mat this time.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:33 am

As she jumped into the ring, Mignon could see the big put moving towards her, with a smirk she would just swing her arm outwards, with enough force to sent him flying backwards at the ropes if he doesn't avoid her arm in time.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:14 am

Ivan was keep walking forward with arms spread to grab Mignon mid air. Stubborn as he was, he didn't really bother to counter her. He saw that Mignon swinged with her arm, but he could take a hit or two, if that would be the cost of catching her. It would actually be a good trade, if only he would manage to grab her.

But Mignon punch was quite strong. He felt the fist over his face and it was that hard that he wasn't able to do anything else, but stumble backwards and let his opponent get back in ring.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:34 pm

As she returns into the ring, Mignon would stare at her opponent with contempt, "Bring it on, big guy." She challenged, "Let's see just how tough you are." As she stands with folded arms, looking annoyed, and at the same time, confident and not really seeing the much larger wrestler as a threat at all.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:56 pm

"Not bad, not bad little one." Ivan responds and walked toward Mignon again. Since his oponnent didn't moved, Ivan would try what he initially planed to do. Grabed her by the neck, lift her up and began squeezing her neck. If she would just keep still as she used so far, Ivan would used free arm to punch her face and finished with chokeslam.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:23 am

As her opponent ran towards her and reached for her neck, Mignon will smirk before attempting to counter by grabbing his arm by the wrist, and starts squeezing his wrist tightly with her amazing strength, and if his free arm tries to punch her, she would wave her hand outwards to slam the back of her hand against his incoming punch, knowing that his fist would be of no contest to her diamond hard little hand.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:42 pm

Ivan reached the Mignon and grabed her neck. He lift her in the air and began squeezing the neck, but little one didn't hesitate and return by grabing his wrist. Ivan felt more and more pain in wrist, but he didn't want to let her go. Instead he went for a punch to the face, but all he hit was her hand - and admitedly, it felt like he would punch a rock.

Ivan released Mignon neck, since both - his wrist and hand on other arm were hurting him a lot already. When they were both down on their feet, Ivan began tuging his arm backward, trying to escape little one's strong grip.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:10 am

Mignon smiles as her opponent put her down, as the squeezing on her neck is getting rather annoying, and as her opponent tries to pull his arms back, Mignon would cruelty just pull back his arm with overwhelming strength, showing just how strong her small body really is, "So you like throwing people out of the ring? It's my turn~" She commented as using brute strength, she would just turn around while still grabbing onto the big, muscular guy, and threw him into the air towards the ropes with her single mighty arm, and unless he could react in time, he should fly pass the robs and drops outside the ring.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next