by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 201 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Nix

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Mignon A. Willowfield vs. Ivan Komorov

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mignon A. Willowfield vs. Ivan Komorov - Page 6 Empty Re: Mignon A. Willowfield vs. Ivan Komorov

Post by TheRacker Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:22 am

Ivan swinged and got really surprised when Mignon slammed her jaw in his fist. It did hurt a little, but he hoped her jaw get some damage as well. "I heard you yes and i will keep beating you!" He responds and accepts the test of strength. He start pushing her back and down, but he soon felt her strength and what she's capable of.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Mignon A. Willowfield vs. Ivan Komorov - Page 6 Empty Re: Mignon A. Willowfield vs. Ivan Komorov

Post by Kounoko Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:47 pm

As the locked hands, the big, muscular guy's weight and height advantage only managed to push Mignon's slender little arms just a cm or two backwards, before her small but mighty muscles halt his advances, and with a smirk, she would starts to push forward, slowly, but steadily, without seemingly any efforts, showing her much larger opponent just how much out classed he is, she would now attempt to bends her opponent's hands inwards to starts squeezing the big muscular men by pushing his hands inwards towards his shoulders from the sides, crushing him like the "Closing up Walls" traps we see in movies.

"Let you see just how strong I am~" She hissed with a relaxed yet anger as her long, slender arms absorbs any resist he might attempt in breaking the hold. "Push outwards with all your might, but you will be crush by me, weakling!" She announced, as her arms will slowly closed up, squeezing him in between.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:26 pm

Ivan was doing his best to keep up with Mignon, but all he managed to do was moving a little bit forward. But Mignon strength was incredible and she easily neutralized all height difference. Not only that, Mignon didn't need too much time to get an upper hand in test of strength. She began pushing forward and bending Ivan's arms and wrists backward, eventually forcing him falling down on knees.

Ivan tried to break the hold to get away, but Mignon's grip was to firm. Seeing he won't be able to break the hold, Ivan attempted to counter Mignon by pushing arms outward, but he wasn't successfull with that either. He tried everything to escape, but was traped on knees with Mignon squeezing him between own arms.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:48 pm

Mignon would smirks cruelty at her opponent as she pressed her opponent from both sides, even as he tries his best to push his arms out, she would just overwhelm all his efforts with her immense raw, brute, strength. "Now, do you regret not obeying me? You big, ugly wimp?" She smirks at her opponent, as her long, slender arms slowly pushed his arm firmly onto his shoulder, her pecs flexed with amazingly power, pushing her bosoms up as it exerts tremendous pressure to crush her much bigger opponent, "Cry and yell for mercy, big guy, and I might just give you a bit of it. Hahaha" She ordered.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:05 pm

Ivan was squirming when Mignon was keep relentlesly squeezing his body. He didn't plan to give up neither beg or cry. He was quite tough and big guy, but pain was getting biger, since Mignon didn't show any sign of breaking the hold. Being on knees, he tried to headbutt her, but all he hit was her rock hard body. "AGHHH, please stop it!" Ivan said as pain was getting higher and smaller opponent didn't want to give up.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:48 am

Mignon would laugh ad her opponent headbutt her body, as her mighty body just absorb the impact with minimum pain. She would starts laughing cruelly as the big guy starts asking her to stop. "Well, beg me!" She commanded as she stops adding more pressure, but yet maintaining the hold, squeezing the big guy,"Say sorry for not listening to me, and beg me to release you, you big fellow, hahaha!" She continues to laugh, showing off just how insanely strong she is.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:33 am

Ivan was helpless, without any way to escape. He tried headbut, he tried pushing arms outward or break the hold, but nothing worked. He was still squirming under her hold and take some breaths and break after Mignon ease the hold. "You wish!" Although she was right, Ivan simply refused to beg or apologize. He might be defeated, but will never do such a thing. Giant began squiriming even harder, hoping that they'll lose balance and fall down on floor.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:10 pm

The much larger guy's resistance only serve to make Mignon more angry, "So, being defiance, are you?" She hissed, "Well~ I will see how long you can hold up!" She said as she starts applied even more pressure to the squeezing, her short, slender legs standing firm onto the ground, "Apologizes! Or else!" She commanded, as her small hands further push his much larger ones against his own shoulder with insane force, while his much heavier weight is causing some problems in balancing, Mignon's mighty legs just stands firm to anchor herself to the mat, "Unless you want your bones to start cracking, obey!" She orders.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:47 pm

Ivan was still squirming as Mignon was firmly holding his arms and squeezing big guys body. Giant ran out of ideas what to do in order to escape smaller, but very strong opponent. He noticed that there wasn't time for joking anymore and altough he hate to admit it, Ivan had to accept the defeat. "I give up! You won!" He shouts up to Mignon since he's unable to tap out.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:05 am

Mignon would released her bigger size opponent, while teasing him, "So, it seems your big size is just for show?"

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next