Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Mignon VS. Valyn

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mignon VS. Valyn Empty Mignon VS. Valyn

Post by Valyn Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:45 pm

[size=150:1cno2393]Standard Match: Win Pinfall, Submission or KO

Valyn sighed as he sat behind the curtain looking down at his hands as he got ready for his music to start playing and he made his debut in to the AFW. His hands were wrapped up to hide all the scars that he had on them, granted he doubted anyone would notice them he thought it best if no one asked any questions. He had to admit he was nervous this was his first match and he knew he needed to put on a good showing, but also he was nervous because of what he found out about his opponent. Some people might think doing research on your opponent beforehand was cheating but to him it was just something you did before you went in to a war. It was unnerving what he found so much so that he almost wanted to pull out from this match as is debut match. Apparently this girl was a small titan of strength on an in-measurable scale. How someone gets that strong or if it was in fact physically possible wasn't a question any more now the question was how did he survive. It didn't look extremely promising for him but he would have to find her weakness and exploit it to the umpteenth degree.

He rolled up on to his feet as he threw a couple warm up punches getting himself ready, it was almost time and no matter what win or lose he was going to give it everything he had. "White Rabbit" his entrance music started playing, he looked to the curtain taking in a deep breath and exhaling he made his way out of the curtain in to the arena. The stadium was packed granted maybe not for his match as no one knew who this guy was which wasn't surprising it was still amazing to see. Living his type of life hadn't really afforded him such things. Still though people were cheering for him probably not for any reasons such as they liked him but it still made him feel good. He ran down the ramp high fiving the fans as he went before diving in and rolling under the ropes. He came up in the center looking around the arena before he made his way to the corner. He relaxed against it looking towards the entrance waiting for his opponent to come in.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Mignon VS. Valyn Empty Re: Mignon VS. Valyn

Post by Kounoko Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:27 pm

Mignon is very happy today.

Well, it's her debut match today in AFW. And she's fighting a man today, she hope he can put up a good fight, after all, it'd be rather boring if she wins to easily, she like a challenge, a defeat would be nice, it would be good to get one finally after so long.

She would cheerful run into the ring, with her rather evil sounding music theme playing in the background, she would then hoped into the ring, "Hello~ so you are my opponent today, are you strong?" She asked as she looked at her opponent, "Don't disappoint me~" She teased as she suddenly took out a horseshoe, and starts pulling it, her slender but toned arms strains against the metal, as she looks confidently at the horseshoe with confident, her arms starts flexing and toning up from the efforts, and sure enough, the iron horseshoe starts straightening from the power of her mighty arms, and within a minute, the originally U shaped horseshoe have become fully straight.

"Impressed?" Smiled the little girl at her opponent and the audience, her body now sweating from the incredible effort, "Well, wait till you see this!" She declare as she starts pulling the horseshoe with renewed efforts, causing the now straighten horseshoe to start stretching, before the metal starts tearing up from the middle as it gives in to her long, slender and toned little arms, and finally, got tear into two by her mighty muscles in a loud noise, all within another 2 minutes of effort, "So~ confident to give me a good fight?" Said the girl at her opponent, with rather heavy breathing and sweating after her amazing display of strength, as she threw the two halfs of the horseshoe aside, clear indention of her fingers can be seen on the discharged horseshoes, showing how powerful her grip is, "Now~ let's test your body against mine~" She teased her opponent as the bell rings to starts the match.

Last edited by 11749 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:27 am

Valyn watched as the small girl entered the arena wondering how someone so small could apparently be so stupidly strong. He knew though stranger things could happen his life had taught him that much. He would of responded to her question but she gave him no time as she just kept talking before some reason taking out a horse shoe. HE watch with almost indifference as she began to straighten it and then did an almost impossible feet and pulled it apart. He knew that was a mere display to intimidate him with her massive strength, years back it would of worked. "Well that is quite impressive I can truthfully say that I'm not that strong, but if you want to pit yourself against me then by all means do."

AS the bell rang he moved from his corner to the middle of the ring waiting for his smaller yet stronger opponent to come towards him. He was already making up his battle strategy and possibly hers playing the two off against each other. He knew she would be using raw power to overwhelm and beat him probably not focusing on speed or technique which in truth why would she? ON his end he would have to focus on the exact opposites and find and exploit a weakness before she hit him or caught him in her grasp. "Come then give me all you got" he would say as he put both hands out in what looked like a test of strength.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:07 pm

"Oh well~ You asked for it~" Giggles Mignon as she walks casually towards her opponent, getting ready to grab his arms and over-powerful with her small, slender but mighty muscles.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:28 am

Valyn watched as his opponent casually strolled towards him ready to overpower him which he already knew was an unavoidable result if he actually went through with a test of strength. As in everything though he had already set up his next move and he would never willingly pit his strength against hers. AS she went to reach for his arms he moved right beside her quickly aiming to bring his elbow hard in to the side of her head, if this connected he would quickly turn he was right behind her and grab her by the hair and pull down hard aiming to pull her down hard and slam her down on the back of her head.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:06 am

Mignon would be surprise by her opponent's moves, and stagger a few steps to one side, before feeling a sharp pain from the back of her head, "Ouch!!!" She cried out as her hair got pulled.

However, before her opponent could slam her down, she would counter by jumping backwards, aiming to slam her gluteus maximus right onto her opponent.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:38 am

Valyn hadn't predicted his opponents counter, but as her butt slammed right in to him he would kick his own feet out from behind him and continue with the pulling of her hair to slam her on to her back and head using her own momentum. Even if this work he would still hit the ground hard on his belly and would quickly try to roll away to catch his breath from her butt slam and his own desperate attempt so he didn't end underneath that same butt.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:04 pm

Mignon felt a lot of pain from her hair being pulled, and this made her very angry. Being slammed doesn't hurt her much, though, "Alright, you really made me mad now." Commented an angry Mignon as she turned towards her opponent, attempting to grab him by the neck and lift him up in a one arm throttle if she manages to grab him.

Last edited by 11749 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:30 am

Valyn was back on his feet taking in a deep breath as he prepared for his next move. Unfortunately his opponent had recovered much quicker than he had anticipated and he found her strong hand grasp his neck and begin to lift him up. Thinking quick as she began to lift he would bring his leg up hard and quick aiming to catch her right in the chin hopefully dazing her for a few seconds so he could get out of her grasp.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:41 am

Too bad for Valyn, Mignon is on the petite side, her short height means even as she lifts him up, his legs would not be high enough to reach her head, his kicks would hit her on her abs instead.

And Mignon's abs are really, really strong as hard, absorbing the impact of the kick, "Did you just kicked me?" She giggles, teasing him, "You need to try harder, I barely felt it." She comments as she hold him up in the air with only one arm, his feet would be suspended just below her knees as she does so.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next