Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota

3 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 7 Empty Re: SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Gwyndolin Fri May 19, 2017 10:14 am

Janet asked her question to Irene, and a moment of silence ensued. Even the audience fell unusually quiet, with fans staring intently at both Irene's body, and the referee as she moved in to check for signs of life. She disregarded Janet, not wanting to disrupt her in any way, and grabbed Irene's arm, letting it fall and bounce lifelessly off the mat. “One,” the ref called, then she did it again with the same result. “Two!” Audience members held their breath as the ref picked up Irene's arm one final time...

“Three!”

The crowd erupted in cheers as the bell rang. Lady Lakota was announced as the winner, and the ref beckoned her off of Irene to raise her arm high. Down below, Irene's chest started heaving up and down, her breathing resuming as quickly as it could. Moments later, Irene's eyelids drifted open, as the girl awoke in a nauseated delirium. Staring up, she saw Janet towering over her, waiting for the spoils of her victory. As the match's events flooded back to her, Irene groaned. She had lost, her cheating ways gaining her nothing. And now, she would be forced to kiss Janet's ass, literally.

Irene rolled onto her stomach and pushed herself up until she was on her knees. She stayed like that, knelt in front of the Lakota warrior as a sign of submission. “So, listen...” Irene started, blushing and finding it hard to make eye contact, “I'm sorry for raking your eyes earlier. The truth is, I really am grateful that I got a chance to wrestle against you. I used to watch your matches, and I never saw myself getting to confront you face-to-face. I shouldn't have ruined that by being a pickle.” With her apology made, Irene stayed rooted to her spot, staring reverently at the Lakota goddess. She knew as well as the audience that she couldn't leave until Janet had gotten the worship owed to her.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 7 Empty Re: SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Thu May 25, 2017 6:24 am

The referee moved in, hardly recognizing Janet as she sat on top of Irene, focusing on the smaller girl, checking to see if she was in shape to continue the fight. It seemed like it took forever for the woman to lift that arm up, then drop it down. Then Janet had to wait through it a second time. With each passing second, despite her dominant position, despite the uphill battle Irene would have to fight even if she did regain consciousness, Janet couldn't help but wonder what would happen if Irene was still awake. She was ready for this fight to be over, and took in a sharp breath as the ref lifted Irene's hand a third time.

It slapped down onto the canvas without any hint of conscious control. Janet rose up onto her feet along with the official, who raised her hand in victory. She smiled and waved to the crowd, her breathing returning to normal as the adrenaline of the match began to wear off. She glanced back down to Irene, waiting for the girl to wake up fully and complete her obligation in this fight.

Irene, upon waking up, lifted herself onto her knees, and then bent her head and seemed to droop down in front of Janet submissively. It was quite different from the wild, mean Irene whom Janet had just finished off. Irene even began apologizing, sheepishly, talking about her admiration for Janet and how sorry she was for raking her eyes. Of course, it was difficult for the Lakota to fully accept that apology while her eyes were still throbbing. Still, it seemed sincere. "I think we both could have had a pretty fun time in this match, win or lose, if you hadn't stooped to tactics like that. But I guess an apology after the fact is still better than nothing." She would sigh, then twirl again, her rear end facing Irene.

She lifted her skirt, showing off her black bikini underneath it. "So it's that time, you know," she would say. "You're gonna want to make it good if you really want to make up for your dirty tricks..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:13 am

Irene had always been a pretty graceful loser during her Friction career, even after matches where she had fought dirty. It was an issue of pragmatism to her; there was no need to continue posturing once the match was over. Besides, there was something thematically satisfying about the sight of a wild heel like her being laid low in front of the woman who'd conquered her. It aroused Irene herself and pleased the crowds, which was important to the Friction managers who had the power to book Irene in future matches. It felt a bit degrading at times, but it helped pay her college tuition, and it was an exciting job to have, so Irene could live with it.

“Well, I still had a pretty good time...but I guess you didn't. Why don't I fix that for you?” The opportunity to get back on her beautiful opponent's good side was waiting right in front of her, and Irene wasn't going to let it go to waste. Irene started soft, tilting her head forward and placing a series of kisses on Janet's left cheek up and down. When the bikini bottoms got in the way, Irene took the liberty of rolling them up a little to expose more of Janet's supple butt for her to work with. The smooth skin felt wonderful on her lips, and Irene decided to experiment with the sort of pleasure she could deliver. She dropped her head low, to the top of Janet's thigh, and stuck her tongue out to press it against Janet's warm body. Moaning a little in her excitement, Irene dragged her tongue up the full length of the woman's rear, licking it like a scoop of ice cream. Up in the stands, flashes of light emanated as Friction fans took photos of Irene's humiliating display. The defeated girl's face turned red, but she didn't stop.

“Feel better now?” Irene whispered in a sultry voice. She was only half done. Smiling mischievously, Irene softly nibbled Janet's left cheek, just enough to send a little chill up her spine, before removing her lips and coasting over to the right...

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:05 am

Just like that, the girl was perfectly amiable, easy to get along with, utterly gracious in her defeat. Janet was, on the one hand, glad that this girl was not actually the slimy cretin which she had come off as during some of her low points in that fight. On the other hand, if the girl knew full well how nasty she was being and could just turn it on and off at will, why do it at all? Why earn the enmity of people whom she claimed to admire, or respect? That was frustrating, without a doubt.

Still, Janet would try to enjoy her victory. Her opponent seemed to want to show her a good time with this post-match forfeit. "Yeah, it's gonna be kind of hard to forget what happened during the match...but do your best here."

It seemed that was what Irene intended to do. She started out with a few kisses, obviously enjoying herself as she macked on Janet's nice, round bottom. She rolled Janet's bikini bottoms up, and gave her some more kisses. She punctuated the first act of her little performance with a long lick, all the way up Janet's butt—and then a nibble. Janet had plenty of experience with butt play, but this was still enough to make her flinch, and shiver, leting out a soft moan as Irene still seemed to be getting started.

"You'll have to do...better than that to make up for everything. Good start, though."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:33 pm

Irene was having a blast right now, and it seemed like Janet was enjoying herself too. Good. No matter how devilish Irene could be in a fight, it was only ever in the pursuit of an exciting match. She never wanted other women to hold a grudge against her, especially not this one.

“It may not be obvious from how I acted in our fight, but I'm actually a masochist,” Irene started to talk, as she wanted to give Janet a real explanation for why she was so prone to misbehaving in the ring. While she talked, her hands grasped both of Janet's ass cheeks, kneading and massaging them both to work any tension out of the muscle. “I like to cheat, not just to gain an upper hand, but to give ladies like you an excuse to punish me. I went through high school watching your matches, and you got put up against evildoers like me on a few occasions. Watching you dominate them was always arousing. Guess that's why I'm such a fan of yours, and why I couldn't help making you mad when we had a match of our own.”

Returning her lips to Janet's keister, Irene placed a series of deep, open mouth kisses up and down her right cheek, moaning luridly to send a series of vibrations up her spine. She was running out of ideas here, but she had one final gesture. As a show of respect for Lady Lakota's victory, she planted her tongue on Janet's butt and left it there. Turning her head toward the audience, she raised a hand and made a peace sign with her fingers, giving Lady Lakota fans a nice photo op.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:06 am

Irene's explanation made a twisted sort of sense, but it still wasn't the sort of explanation which would fully explain away everything that had transpired in this match. The girl seemed to want to make amends, which was good. And if she could be believed it seemed as though everything she had done had not been done out of malice, but as part of some grand scheme...to be punished.

Okay, it was pretty weird, actually, and Irene could have thought through her strategy better if this was her end goal. "Gh...you know there are plenty of sadists out there who would gladly beat you down without being tricked, right...?" Janet asked, closing her eyes for a few seconds as Irene's hands pressed at her butt cheeks from the sides, her lips soon enough returning to the soft flesh, leaving little damp warm spots on the bare flesh. "And besides, what were you going to do if you won? That seems like it would throw a wrench into your plans, if you didn't have a chance to explain all of this..."

Feeling Irene's lips stay in one place for a little while longer, Janet would glance back over her shoulder, then glance up to where Irene was looking as she posed. Janet smiled, giving the picture a little extra character.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:36 am

Irene frowned, her lips flattening across Janet's rear end before she pulled away. For a woman pursuing a doctorate, Irene could be impressively stupid at times, and Janet was doing a good job of exposing a bit of that stupidity. By poking Irene's explanations full of holes, she was highlighting the fact that Irene's conduct during their match had no sensible justification. No matter what Irene had been looking to gain, hurting Janet's eyes had not helped her in the slightest. Irene needed to own up to that.

After leaving a parting smooch on Janet's smooth cheeks, she stood up and waited for Janet to turn around. Looking up at her with the expression of shame and remorse that a child might give, Irene would try to explain herself a little more honestly. “Janet, I like to win, and I like to be dominated by other women, and against a woman like you, I would've been happy with either of those outcomes. I should've just told you that, but I'm a pretty insecure person, deep down. I'm self-conscious about my small size, so I cheat to try to gain an advantage. I'm embarrassed to admit that I enjoy being dominated, so I provoke people to give them an excuse instead. That's why I acted like such a jerk during our match, and I'm really sorry about that.”

Having finished her worship of Janet's booty, Irene turned to head back up the ramp. Before she left, however, she addressed Janet one more time. “If you're ever in Tokyo, maybe I can find a way to make all this up to you sometime. I'd love for you to use my face as a seat again...if you'll have me, at least.” With her final shameless proposition delivered, Irene would start to make her exit, disappointed with her performance but no less happy that she had been able to compete against her idol, Lady Lakota.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:51 am

Janet kept her position, standing tall and letting Irene's lips play all across her buttocks until the young girl had finished. Janet was satisfied with that, though she was certainly still a little disgruntled about how the match had gone. She turned to Irene and kept her hands on her hips as she listened to the girl's explanations. Obviously, the girl had a bundle of anxieties which she needed to work through. Maybe more prolonged exposure to the generally pretty open AFW crowd would help her. If she was a scientist, she should observe and adapt.

As Irene made her way up the ramp, turning to make her final request, Janet would smirk and shake her head. "It does seem like you still have a lot to learn. But I am in Tokyo pretty often"—seeing as how she lived there, that was most certainly an understatement—"so maybe I'll have some free time and can help you out. Just try to be a bit more...forthcoming the next time you pick a fight with someone, okay?"

It seemed like Irene might just be alright. Once she had departed, Janet waved a hand to the crowd, then headed up the ramp herself.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7