Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota Empty SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Tatyina Thu May 21, 2015 7:57 am

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota 8odf2FMSS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota PteEFTK

Preceded By: SS 15 Falls Count Anywhere: River Styx Vs. Angel
Followed By: SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Mikayla Pryor Vs. Theodora "Teddy" Roosevelt

Irene Inger:
SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota HLJsWTz

Vs.

Janet "Lady Lakota" Wiles:
SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota D248Zs7

Match type: Softcore Smother
Winning Condition: Smothering the opponent unconscious with any part of the body
Special Stipulation: The loser will face a Penalty. They must worship the relative body part of the winner as they see fit

Last edited by Tatyina on Fri May 27, 2016 9:13 am; edited 4 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota Empty Re: SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:42 am

Janet had had a lighter match load ever since she had lost her Entropy title almost a year ago. That was okay with her. Her first year and a half at AFW had seen her run a brutal gauntlet, fighting several of the federation's top wrestlers—including, in fact, five matches against three current and former hentai champions, and two matches against perennial top contender Heather Sunderland—as well as taking on a dozen other girls in matches and spars. She deserved a slightly less strenuous schedule now that she was a former champion.

But Janet had found that she had been feeling rather bored. She made a few passing inquiries with the AFW administration regarding taking on some more matches. She wanted to get back in the game. More than that, she had an itch that she wanted to scratch again. After losing her Entropy title, she had been thinking about it long and intently, and she wanted to aim again for an AFW title.

Luckily for the Lakota, Summer Splash 2015 was chosen for the inauguration of a new title belt: the Softcore Belt. After four or five smother matches over the course of her career, Lady Lakota was, without a doubt, eminently qualified to be a contender for this title.

Her first round match was taking place in Mexico City, Mexico, a place that Janet had visited once before, while on vacation with her family when she was ten years old. She had had a lot of fun on that visit, and was happy to see that little had changed from then until now. Unfortunately, her own skill with Spanish was not similarly intact. After embarrassing herself once or twice, Janet mostly stuck to the hotel and the more tourist-y area around the arena where the matches were to take place. The night of the match came quickly.

Dressed in her longtime match attire, and with her loud, almost haunting theme song playing through the arena, Janet emerged at the top of the ramp and made her way down to the ring, stepping easily up onto the apron and swinging her body through the ropes and into the ring. She stood up tall, stretching herself out, letting the audience cheer for her as she made her way over to her corner. She had heard her opponent's name—Irene Inger—but did not know too much about her. Janet supposed she would soon become acquainted with this girl.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota Empty Re: SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:56 am

In all honesty, Irene had hoped to spend her summer taking a break from official AFW matches to train and get better at wrestling, but when offered a chance to compete in Summer Splash, Irene decided that advancing her reputation and getting to holiday in Mexico at the AFW's expense would be an even better use of her time. Unfortunately, competing for the new softcore title also meant exposing herself to some of Friction's fiercest competition, and her first round was already a doozy. It was a smother match, and Irene was set to compete against a veteran of that match type: Janet Wiles.

Known as Lady Lakota in the ring, Janet was quite possibly unrivaled when it came to this match type. She had waged a veritable smother war against some of the AFW's most famous contenders. Azami Tsukimori, Heather Sunderland, Natalia the Dream, and even the current Friction champion, Kelly Conway. Now Irene had to fight her, and she had lost to opponents with much less experience than this one. Just to add insult to injury, most of Lady Lakota's smother victories had come via facesitting, and Irene knew about the little stipulation that required the loser to worship whatever body part the winner smothered them with. The thought of being beaten by Wiles and made to kiss her ass (literally!) made Irene tremble. Even though Janet was a nice person by most accounts, and beautiful to boot, she didn't like the idea of the woman inflicting another debasing loss on her record.

With that in mind, Irene sucked in a deep breath and put on the most confident smile she could muster as her music cued her to take the stage. She was scantily clad, having opted for a simple, black bikini to fit the summer splash theme. Once she had ducked between the middle and top ropes to enter the wrestling ring, her smile turned awkward as she eyed her gorgeous adversary for the first time. Walking up to her for a greeting only served to highlight the unsurprisingly unfavorable size difference between them...like damn near all women in the AFW, Janet was bigger and sturdier than her.

“It's nice to meet you in person, Lady Lakota,” Irene remarked with a blush, too shy to use her real name. Mustering some bravado, she finished her greeting on a stronger note. “Ready to get a faceful of my bikini?”

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:52 am

Janet's opponent now made her appearance, wearing a plain but cute black bikini that was very appropriate for the Summer Splash theme. Janet had considered wearing something a little skimpier herself, but she had decided that what she wore was perfectly suitable for this sort of match. If she wanted to, of course, she could always remove her skirt...or remove her own bikini top or bottom, if she really wanted to rub in her victory over Irene.

Irene walked up to her, and the Lakota warrior would take a step or two forward, putting her hands on her hips and straightening herself up in order to give as intimidating a vibe as she could. She was slightly taller than Irene, and curvier than the other girl, too—Irene had some curves, but not like Janet's. That, right away, gave the Lakota a small but definite advantage. She would smile as she looked Irene over, impressed by the girl's boldness but very, very confident in her own ability to claim this victory.

"Nice to meet you, too, sweetie," Janet would say. As she spoke, she would make a small ceremony out of removing her cape and tossing it over to one of the waiting AFW staff members, then doing the same with her headdress and handing it to the referee girl to carry over to the staff. They were largely used to Lady Lakota's pre-match ceremonies nowadays. With that done, she would now stand in front of Irene battle-ready, in her bikini top, skirt, and boots.

"I'm looking forward to breaking you down bit by bit. Hopefully you'll enjoy having your face sat on as much as I'll enjoy doing the facesitting!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:40 am

As happy as Irene was to fight someone good-natured like Janet, she couldn't keep up her cheerful disposition as Janet used words and body language to flaunt her superiority. Irene was self-conscious about her body – her small, unimposing size, her plain attire, and her weak assets. Compared to Janet, Irene was inferior in almost every way, and that drove the smile right off of her face as the Lakota native disrobed and prepared herself for combat. She became quiet and stoic, determined to outfight the stronger woman to pull an upset. She wanted that victory, that validation of her worth, if nothing else.

Several seconds of tense silence followed by a metallic clang signaled the start of the match. Pleasantries were instantly gone from Irene's mind. “Hope you're ready for a hard fight. Your body may be lovely, but I came here to win, and I'm not stopping until your fans have seen me succeed where Kelly Conway failed,” she said, thinking back to the Entropy title match between the two that Irene had watched in the past.

For tactics, Irene usually played defensively at the start of a match, with her small size and strength making a heavy offensive strategy untenable for her. This time, however, the perky scientist decided to surprise everyone – especially Janet – by going on the attack immediately. Sprinting forward, Irene flung one of her legs up to deliver a harsh kick to Janet's ribcage, wondering how well she would take it if it found its mark.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:57 pm

After Janet had taken off her superfluous cloak and too-valuable-to-risk headdress and issued her confident assertion to Irene, the other wrestler got a fair bit quieter. The smart, smaller raven-haired girl seemed to get very serious all of a sudden, and Janet knew that her opponent very much wanted this win. Well, unfortunately for Irene, that was not going to happen tonight. Janet wanted to get into another title hunt, and she was not going to exit this tournament in the first round. She had more experience and superior assets, and she was going to use everything to full effect.

The bell rang, and Irene would speak again, much more serious this time. Janet would still smile at her opponent, though. "Not just Kelly Conway, but Heather Sunderland, and Azami, too. I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do, though!" Janet would reply, as she would move her legs apart slightly, bend her knees, and put her arms out, getting into a grappling stance.

She was planning on moving in on Irene to start off, and figured the girl would hold back at the start. But Irene surprised her as she launched forward, her foot slamming into Janet's chest. The Lakota would stumble backwards, almost falling over, hands clutching at her chest. She only just managed to stay on her feet, as she would find the ropes behind her and lean back on them for support. She took a couple of deep breaths and winced as they caused the pain in her chest to worsen. But, on the third breath, the pain was beginning to subside.

"Not a bad start!" Janet would compliment, as she would rest back on the ropes, waiting to see what Irene would try next, preparing herself to counter if she could.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:11 pm

Irene repayed Janet's kind words with a smile of her own. Ordinarily, Friction wrestlers only complimented each other in order to patronize and talk down to them, but Lady Lakota's words seemed more sincere. It was a gesture that Irene appreciated, but she couldn't afford to go easy on this woman, not if she wanted to win. In fact, the spunky scientist had half a mind to peel Lady Lakota's clothes off piece by piece, so that she could slap all of Janet's precious assets until they were red and sore. The only problem was that Irene had become self-conscious of her own reputation as a heel wrestler – a reputation that she wanted to shake off. Just to be safe, Irene held off on attacking Janet, for a moment. Slowly stepping forward, Irene extended her arms on either side of Jessica to grasp the ring ropes behind her, encircling her body and keeping her loosely trapped where she was.

“You know, Janet, I know that this isn't a hentai match,”
she started, giving Janet a playful, eager smile, “but would it hurt your feelings if I tried to tease your body, maybe strip you a bit? I like my matches kinky, but I won't force any of that on you if you're afraid of getting embarrassed in front of your lover, Azami.”

Irene waited for a reply. Despite the confidence of her words, Irene didn't actually know that Janet and Azami had some relationship together. It was a hunch based on the fact that their past spanking match had been advertised by the Friction division as “a lover's quarrel”, implying that the two were romantically involved behind the scenes. Of course, she had no idea if she was right or not, but Wiles would probably clear things up for her.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:34 am

Janet was a pretty level-headed girl, and she knew that if she could goad Irene into making an unwise attack it would be a simple matter to counter it and then take a definite advantage early on in this match. She waited back against the ropes, putting her arms out and grasping them. Irene came forward, but, instead of attacking Janet, she would put her hands on the ropes as well, just to the outside of the Lakota wrestler's, and quietly asked Janet's permission to tease her and make the match a little bit kinkier.

Janet grinned and laughed, amused and somewhat impressed by Irene's decision to ask permission to try to humiliate her. It was a first in Lady Lakota's AFW career. "Well, if you know as much about me as you seem to let on that you do, you know that I'm no stranger to hentai matches," Janet would reply. "As for Azami...well, she and I have been together for two years, and we've both seen the other in plenty of embarrassing situations. As long as you remember this is a softcore match, do your worst. And I'll do the same."

She paused, took a breath, and then narrowed her eyes a little bit. "Speaking of which..."

Without any further warning, Janet would lift a leg up, put her foot on Irene's stomach, and give her a hard shove, trying to force Irene to fall or stumble backwards and give the Lakota some room.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:54 am

“Alright, sweet!” Irene said with a little smirk. Normally, the tiny scientist had very few scruples about using any tactics that she needed to in order to outperform her frequently larger opponents. Unlike some other dirty fighters, however, Irene had enough social awareness to regret making people detest her, and if there was anyone in the AFW that didn't deserve Irene's crueler side, it was probably this woman. Now that Janet knew what to expect and what to dish out in return, Irene didn't have to feel bad when she exposed the Lakota native's assets to some open-palmed slaps.

That would have to wait, however, because Lady Lakota finished her reply with three little words that set off red flags in Irene's mind. She only had time to frown in shock as Janet planted a foot in her stomach and pushed her back, knocking Irene onto her keister a few feet away. The audience cheered sharply for the action; Janet was a crowd favorite, but aside from that, the onlookers were just happy that the fight seemed to be getting underway. Whether Irene even got the chance to respond depended on her opponent, who could jump her while she was down if she wanted the early advantage enough. Even if Janet allowed her to get up, Irene would simply wait for her to advance, holding a hand out and curling her fingers inward in a “come at me” gesture. Since Lady Lakota was the one so eager to get on with things, she could make the first move.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:21 am

Janet was looking forward to seeing what Irene would try to do. The girl wasn't particularly tiny, but she was smaller than the Lakota was, and was obviously inferior in terms of strength. Janet wondered to what lengths the girl might go to try to claim this victory.

However far Irene wanted to go, and whatever resources the scientist wanted to commit to her pursuit of victory, Janet did not worry for a second about her victory. Irene certainly could make things interesting, and Janet hoped she did. But Lady Lakota's victory was inevitable! She brought her foot up and shoved Irene backwards, sending the girl falling down onto her rear end in the center of the ring.

The Lakota would not let her opponent get up. The match was underway, and she was holding nothing back! She would leap forward, not even waiting for Irene's invitation, and would try to throw herself, legs and butt first, into her sitting foe. It was her hope to knock Irene down and put her on her back, pinning her schoolgirl-style and leaving her relatively trapped for an early-match smother move! With any luck, Janet would be able to do all of this smoothly, and Irene would not be able to interfere before it was complete.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next